Gaming FIFA 22

Nanook

Anyone done any of those over 82 passing pace and dribbling sbcs? The passing one has the best chance of packing someone decent according to reddit.

I did a few and packed Bruno and an IF Goretzka
I’ve completely rinsed my club of fodder and have about 25 of those packs and 75 packs in total. Waiting for the next big promo.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Has the market crashed again? Everyone’s price seems like it’s plummeted again. Ronaldo going for about 640k now

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Have they updated this to play in zero fecking gravity? Everything feels massively floaty now.
Yes! What’s happened? Trying to play seasons and everything seems like slow? It’s awful now. Also my players seem to have 0 stamina now from the hour mark?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Yes! What’s happened? Trying to play seasons and everything seems like slow? It’s awful now. Also my players seem to have 0 stamina now from the hour mark?
Yeah, everyone either floats across the surface, or they're running through cement. Worst I've ever seen it.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Yeah, everyone either floats across the surface, or they're running through cement. Worst I've ever seen it.
Passing the ball suddenly seems really slow. Like I don’t feel like I can attack quickly. Hope they change it back because I was enjoying it before.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Finished rank 1 again and absolutely nothing, how is this possible?

Frank White

Finished rank 1 again and absolutely nothing, how is this possible?
No promo is there this week? WL dies for me without one, you're basically playing for 1or 2 cards from the TOTW and even that is pretty pointless. Not that it's new news but the WL rewards need a revamp like whenever there's a promo you can get them in picks too.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
No promo is there this week? WL dies for me without one, you're basically playing for 1or 2 cards from the TOTW and even that is pretty pointless. Not that it's new news but the WL rewards need a revamp like whenever there's a promo you can get them in picks too.
I dont think so. All I know is that it was useless.

I currently have Raul 88 and Robbie Keane 88, both very good but I need even more agility/dribbling.

Gonna sell the both of them but not sure whether to go with

87 Butragueno, 85 Zola, 87 Dalglish. I'll pair them with 86 Jesus or Ole most likely.

Frank White

I dont think so. All I know is that it was useless.

I currently have Raul 88 and Robbie Keane 88, both very good but I need even more agility/dribbling.

Gonna sell the both of them but not sure whether to go with

87 Butragueno, 85 Zola, 87 Dalglish. I'll pair them with 86 Jesus or Ole most likely.
Personally would go with Kenny. 5* wf, 4* skills and good key stats across the board.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Personally would go with Kenny. 5* wf, 4* skills and good key stats across the board.
I went for him, very expensive though. Gonna play a 442 with Bergwijn Adidas, Dalglish, Werner/Upgrade, IF Jesus and change ingame to a 41212 with Jesus IF as CAM, Werner/Upgrade and Dalglish as strikers.

Empty on coins now, but Qualifying and Division Rivals rewards should get me to afford a decent striker soon again.

How is it going for you?

Frank White

I went for him, very expensive though. Gonna play a 442 with Bergwijn Adidas, Dalglish, Werner/Upgrade, IF Jesus and change ingame to a 41212 with Jesus IF as CAM, Werner/Upgrade and Dalglish as strikers.

Empty on coins now, but Qualifying and Division Rivals rewards should get me to afford a decent striker soon again.

How is it going for you?
Took the week off WL and just slumming it with my untradeable team in rivals just going to sit on my coins until a decent promo takes my fancy. Kenny does look fantastic though, hopefully the game play is decent for you.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Ronaldo finally affordable for me now as he’s come down to 630k. Is he worth it?

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Took the week off WL and just slumming it with my untradeable team in rivals just going to sit on my coins until a decent promo takes my fancy. Kenny does look fantastic though, hopefully the game play is decent for you.
Ah yeah I read that, a smart move. You'll get to enjoy that.

I'll qualify likely tomorrow, will update on him.

Frank White

Been rolling with this in rivals and the Adidas Insigne is fantastic.

Insigne Simeone Messi
Barella Essien Fofana
Mendy OTW Alaba Kimpembe RTTK Traore
Cech

Very happy with Simeone too, front post header machine. Scored more headers this past week with him then I have all game.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Dalglish is insane. Was only a qualifier but he feels so good.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Using Cornet who's awesome, but Robertson will get a double upgrade and for some reason his price has been dropping.

Does anyone have any idea why?

EvilChuck

Using Cornet who's awesome, but Robertson will get a double upgrade and for some reason his price has been dropping.

Does anyone have any idea why?
Rumours that RTTK cards will be in packs again for Black Friday.

I have 430k saved, so seeing what the SBC players are this weekend, rumours of both Skriniar, and a FB Chiellini who would both fit my squad.

I'm also tempted to get 89 Cannavaro, and then linking in Donnarumma to my Serie A side (with RB Cornet at LB linked to RB Kessie). I have enough 84+ cards to then hopefully still do a FB Chiellini/Skriniar card.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

I have 430k saved, so seeing what the SBC players are this weekend, rumours of both Skriniar, and a FB Chiellini who would both fit my squad.

I'm also tempted to get 89 Cannavaro, and then linking in Donnarumma to my Serie A side (with RB Cornet at LB linked to RB Kessie). I have enough 84+ cards to then hopefully still do a FB Chiellini/Skriniar card.
Not played this game in awhile now but I’ll probably come back for Black Friday.

I’ve been slowly building an Italian past and present so I hope you’re right about FB chielini, he’d be an awesome addition to my squad. Been using older players like baggio, Di Natale, maldini plus the newer guys like insigne, spinazzola, rttk politano, donnaruma etc would love to add a useable Chielini in.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United

Cheers, probably gonna stick with Cornet.

I need to save up for a 2nd star attacker to partner with Dalglish.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Guys has this changed much from Fifa21? Someone said I could have it for Xmas but I have 21 and i don’t play career mode et just matches. Is there enough of a change in 22 to justify it?

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Sorry could have given you more there :lol:

It’s far better for passing, which feels crisp Thai year. I don’t think you can abuse pace or skills as much as last year and the AI is greatly improved as they actually track runners unlike last year. It will obviously depend on style and preference but I absolutely hated 21 both online and offline whereas on the whole I think this is one of the best FIFA’s gameplay wise in years. It’s still abit arcadey but much more realistic compared to last year. In terms of modes nothing much has changed but for me it was well worth the upgrade for gameplay alone. Hope that’s abit more helpful!

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
So I gave in and purchased this. Have not played FIFA for years now (have been on the PES bandwagon). Why is defending so difficult? It feels like my defenders are just drawn to the ball all the time and that the opposition just glide past them.

Frank White

So I gave in and purchased this. Have not played FIFA for years now (have been on the PES bandwagon). Why is defending so difficult? It feels like my defenders are just drawn to the ball all the time and that the opposition just glide past them.
Are you playing FUT? If so jockeying and 2nd man press is the way forward. Sounds stupid but controlling your CB puts you at a disadvantage so the less you do that the better too, try using your DM's instead. Saying all that you'll still have games where you put in 4 perfect tackles and they'll bounce back to your oppo and they'll do a through ball and split your CB apart but that's just FIFA.

Worse comes to worse you can fully PTB. Lower the depth and width, full backs stay back etc.... makes for a boring game but losing when you feel like you have no control isn't fun either.

Frank White

Just got that Edwards cards, Jesus his stats are stupid. Near perfect dribbling 90 composure, 92 reactions 97 on agility and balance too. He should be amazing IG.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Are you playing FUT? If so jockeying and 2nd man press is the way forward. Sounds stupid but controlling your CB puts you at a disadvantage so the less you do that the better too, try using your DM's instead. Saying all that you'll still have games where you put in 4 perfect tackles and they'll bounce back to your oppo and they'll do a through ball and split your CB apart but that's just FIFA.

Worse comes to worse you can fully PTB. Lower the depth and width, full backs stay back etc.... makes for a boring game but losing when you feel like you have no control isn't fun either.
Cheers. I’m playing Career mode actually but I guess your tips apply in that mode as well. Maybe I should lower the difficulty until I get the hang of defending

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Cheers. I’m playing Career mode actually but I guess your tips apply in that mode as well. Maybe I should lower the difficulty until I get the hang of defending
I only play career too and had the same issue, chasing back with DMs helped and, strangely, so did being more aggressive with standing tackling. Pressing and using it to not let players settle on the ball.

I found myself getting the hang of it and starting to win the ball further up the pitch and put teams under pressure.

If teams get momentum going, they just start to ping it around you.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Just got this after a couple years lay off and already finding myself getting addicted to Ultimate Team again.

Just been doing squad battles atm till I build up a semi decent team I can take online just wondering what formations are people having the most joy with this year?