Gaming FIFA 23

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Trying out the 41212 (cm).
Def: Cancelo, Alberto C, VVD, Walker
Cdm Kante. Cm: Viera and Bruno G. C: Rivaldo
St: C. Ronaldo and Rooney.

just brought Bruno G to try for cm. Might lookto change Kante. Any player will do as long at it can be full chem. Been playing too long with 30 chem for ages.
Have you thought about Lisandro Martinez WC phenom? Fairly affordable and looks like an excellent CDM.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
My mostly untradeable squad. Only Dzeko, Casemiro, Licha and Dalot are tradeable. Been shockingly lucky with pack pulls from objectives. Used fodder in my squad to make Bale and Rooney, only had to buy 1 86 rated player for Rooney. the CB next to Licha is Ledley King, not sure why it doesn't show up.

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
My mostly untradeable squad. Only Dzeko, Casemiro, Licha and Dalot are tradeable. Been shockingly lucky with pack pulls from objectives. Used fodder in my squad to make Bale and Rooney, only had to buy 1 86 rated player for Rooney. the CB next to Licha is Ledley King, not sure why it doesn't show up.

Nice team, I think I'm 3 matches scoring with a French player away from pulling my Emi Martinez, who will replace my WW Butland.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
On the last checkpoint of division 2 after struggling for ages to get out of division 3 :lol:. Think i won 5 in a row in div 2 with a x2 form boost, so might even go straight up.

Had unbelievable pack luck on Monday by getting TOTY Modric out of the midfielders x3 83+ sbc. Opened it on my phone and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when i saw the blue and gold confetti :lol:. Not sure if he's worth the 1.3m he is worth on the market but he's fun to use.

Frank White

Another lovely team. Al Owairan is this years Ben Yedder (not specific to you) but nearly every oppo with him you just know they're going to be the biggest meta rat going. Finally finished Sanchez so 100% going full icon/hero, really hoped for Alonso today but alas hopefully he comes out before Sunday going to cram all my WL games then.

iammemphis

Another lovely team. Al Owairan is this years Ben Yedder (not specific to you) but nearly every oppo with him you just know they're going to be the biggest meta rat going. Finally finished Sanchez so 100% going full icon/hero, really hoped for Alonso today but alas hopefully he comes out before Sunday going to cram all my WL games then.
Yeh i packed him untradeable literally the minute he was in packs. Was very lucky, didn't realise at the time how meta he was going to be. He's been nerfed abit since though, he won't do trivelas either anymore, its fine though because he is still pretty awesome.

AaronRedDevil

Should I get Jairzinhio? Even though there not much use for him in my teams. But hes annoying to face everytime. Him and Al are just fecking making me miserable everytime. Since theres only a day or 2 left.

iammemphis

Should I get Jairzinhio? Even though there not much use for him in my teams. But hes annoying to face everytime. Him and Al are just fecking making me miserable everytime. Since theres only a day or 2 left..
I would say so if you can do him. He's an unbelievable card, very enjoyable and hard to defend against.

Skizzo

Not really sure where to take my team from this point. Was working towards an EPL team, but kinda drifted away and now it’s a bit of a hybrid 433. Godfrey, Fabio are the ones I need to improve the most I suppose. I did think about running back with a 4312 and getting a rooney/RVP combo up top.

GK - Martinez
RB - Trippier
CB’s - Godfrey and Maldini
LB - Fabio
CM - Eriksen, Pirlo, Gundogan
LW - Rivaldo
RW - Bale
ST - RVP

Meller

Just packed icon TOTY Makelele from the daily login 2x81 pack.

Frank White

Just packed icon TOTY Makelele from the daily login 2x81 pack.
Congrats! He looks class got giddy yesterdays from the 10 coin pack in store when i saw the icon confetti, didn't realise you get a loan :lol:

Meller

Congrats! He looks class got giddy yesterdays from the 10 coin pack in store when i saw the icon confetti, didn't realise you get a loan :lol:
Yeah thanks. As he fits my current team I'll slowly build a United past and present on the side and just continue playing with what I got. Doing a 1st owner team currently.

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player

I want to trade up the golds to something better. But I’m still pretty happy with this team. Don’t get a huge amount of time to play enough. And WL is never gonna happen for me, never have any time at the weekends

Meller

My untradable team, or well 1st owner, Courtois is tradable. Don't like the chem system for 1st owner teams this year as it's tough to put in new players without messing everything up.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus

My untradable team, or well 1st owner, Courtois is tradable. Don't like the chem system for 1st owner teams this year as it's tough to put in new players without messing everything up.
What's Best like? I bought WW Sancho last night and tried him for a few games and decided to sell again, he's not quick or agile enough to play as a winger/RAM/LAM. I have Cantona and Rooney up front so need some pace around them to make it work. Hoping to buy Best today and try him out. Have had him on previous FIFAs where I usually use him up front, but I need a winger that can start at CAM for chemistry reasons.

Meller

What's Best like? I bought WW Sancho last night and tried him for a few games and decided to sell again, he's not quick or agile enough to play as a winger/RAM/LAM. I have Cantona and Rooney up front so need some pace around them to make it work. Hoping to buy Best today and try him out. Have had him on previous FIFAs where I usually use him up front, but I need a winger that can start at CAM for chemistry reasons.
He's not great in all honesty, kind of invisible. But that might be because he plays RM for me.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Anyone else having people quit/drop out as soon as the game is over and ending up with a DNF regardless of the result?

I've hated the FUT community for a long time, but this might be the nail in the coffin.

iammemphis

Can't believe my pack luck this promo, while i did load up £45 in total this week for the 3k fifa point packs (new year special) i actually packed TOTY Icon Makelele in the 500 point version of it, like -1% chance still of getting one. Absolutely mental after getting TOTY Modric from the 83+ x3 midfielders sbc the other day. My team feels unbelievable now, and Makelele and Modric together feels unreal.

Anyone else having people quit/drop out as soon as the game is over and ending up with a DNF regardless of the result?

I've hated the FUT community for a long time, but this might be the nail in the coffin.
Sorry to tag you in the above boastful post but yeh I was in co op earlier, we went 2-0 up and they quit, but the game froze for both of us. We had to quit the apps, him being ps4 didn't get the win but me being ps5 on ps4 version and the host, whether that makes a difference, got the win at least. First time it's happened to me though.

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
I've lost track of the amount of Jorge Campos' I've packed now (I would guess 9 or 10 times). I mean he's great for fodder, but I'm totally sick of the sight of him. He's my Odemwingie, in the car park, begging to be kept in the club

Frank White

Managed to get through half my packs and current counter is 2 TOTY, 1 TOTY icon and 1 Laudrup. Courtois and Hakimi both in to the starting 11 along with Makelele and Laudrup went into the icon sbc where i packed Dalglish. The mixed league SBC is a fodder printer right now, not packed anything crazy but with what i've got from that alone Alonso will be basically "free"

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Managed to get through half my packs and current counter is 2 TOTY, 1 TOTY icon and 1 Laudrup. Courtois and Hakimi both in to the starting 11 along with Makelele and Laudrup went into the icon sbc where i packed Dalglish. The mixed league SBC is a fodder printer right now, not packed anything crazy but with what i've got from that alone Alonso will be basically "free"
Which Alonso?

Frank White

You think he'll be good or you have some sort of affinity towards him? I wouldn't expect a player like that to be useable on FIFA (to a high level, unless you are very good at playing a non-meta way), a bit like Scholes sadly.
It's more so I'm going for a full icon/hero team and my other options atm are Gerrard for the DM position. He'll be relatively cheap and his stats look nice for a DM.

Frank White

If you have the scratch TotY Icon Zanetti is absolutely ludicrous as a DM
Looks fantastic but got 150k on my new account so strictly sbc or bust for me atm. Got fooder coming out of my ears so just praying they release some decent cards soon.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You think he'll be good or you have some sort of affinity towards him? I wouldn't expect a player like that to be useable on FIFA (to a high level, unless you are very good at playing a non-meta way), a bit like Scholes sadly.
In a general sense I agree but from my perspective I'm pretty fixated on having a deep playmaker so they'd work for me just fine.

Frank White

Just done Pogba realised he fits my team nicely and got rid of some dupe fodder. Need someone to talk me into/out of Ramos now though just packed a dupe Navas so will be able to complete the first two squads easily. 600k+ plus for that card seems steep but he does fit the team.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Brother in law started playing Fifa last week.

Toty Messi from marquee matchups. Tradable

Toty Haaland 12th man from cup objective.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
That good huh? Any idea how he compares to Vieira or TOTT Casemiro?
Comfortably better than both for me - though I haven't been exhaustive over all the Vieiras this year and have only used the 86 and 88 versions. Only downside is he's not quite as good aerially but he is absolutely everywhere.

That said, if you are using a 3 man midfield and need a dedicated holder who can compete more strongly on goal kicks for instance I could see where you would look elsewhere - but personally I use a 4-2-2-2 for the most part and Zanetti is genuinely unreal. Usually I have one midfielder on default and the other on stay back - Zanetti is perfect for the latter role. I gave ToTT Casemiro a shot when I was playing around with a sort of hybrid 4-1-2-1-2 / 3-5-2 system so didn't use him regularly in a pivot though as a caveat.

AaronRedDevil

Comfortably better than both for me - though I haven't been exhaustive over all the Vieiras this year and have only used the 86 and 88 versions. Only downside is he's not quite as good aerially but he is absolutely everywhere.

That said, if you are using a 3 man midfield and need a dedicated holder who can compete more strongly on goal kicks for instance I could see where you would look elsewhere - but personally I use a 4-2-2-2 for the most part and Zanetti is genuinely unreal. Usually I have one midfielder on default and the other on stay back - Zanetti is perfect for the latter role. I gave ToTT Casemiro a shot when I was playing around with a sort of hybrid 4-1-2-1-2 / 3-5-2 system so didn't use him regularly in a pivot though as a caveat.

Which Zanetti? Sounds perfect for my 41212

Ted Lasso

That's a really really helpful explanation. Thank you! I am using 3 in the middle - 433 with two CMs and a CAM. One is Schweinsteiger and so far partnered with PTG Palhina. Palhina is great but want to switch things up and Zanetti looks like an altogether different beast. That and the fact I can move him to wingback appeals.

I just did the Pogba SBC and he's got that lankiness that everyone raves about w Vieira so might not need to double dip w that profile of player and go w Zanetti