FIFA Football Awards 2018

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Absolute shambles of a decision giving Womens Prize to Marta. Shouldn't even have been top 3, just been giving because she is old now.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
horrifically cringey opening routinue - Idriss looks genuinely embarrassed by the shite material hes been given

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Is this Balon D'or or some newly created awards?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
20 minutes in and there's already been a few negative digs at United. Are we the laughing stock of football at the moment or what? Fecking hell.

Pogba's Barber

Supports
Droylsden FC
We're getting a bit too much stick here for my liking. Twice the presenters have made snide tongue-in-cheek comments about United (From Gallagher and now Anrseal fan, Idris Elba - who can't even get his word out)

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
We're getting a bit too much stick here for my liking. Twice the presenters have made snide tongue-in-cheek comments about United (From Gallagher and now Anrseal fan, Idris Elba - who can't even get his word out)
20 minutes in and there's already been a few negative digs at United. Are we the laughing stock of football at the moment or what? Fecking hell.
Meh - its just standard banter, no big deal

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Idris is having a shocker. His material might be beyond cringe, but his delivery is awful.

GE

Dear Gea not even on the goal keeper shortlist, wtf? :houllier:

Just because he had a poor WC?
He never wins anything regardless of the situation because he plays for United, the most hated club universally, that also happens to be based in England.

If Courtois didn’t play for Madrid right now he would not of picked up that award.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Am I living in an alternative universe? Could swear I saw the entire show and it ended hours ago.

GE

Am I living in an alternative universe? Could swear I saw the entire show and it ended hours ago.
That was probably last years. It’s live on BBC One right now. Started 25 mins ago.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
BBC showing highlights of it.

ITV showed this last year, Idris hosted it last year aswell.

el3mel

Thanks a lot! That made me feel better because I was feeling puzzled with the timing of this thread. :D

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Courtois was not all that for Chelsea last season. In the champions league especially he was a bit shit.
He won the Golden Glove at the WC though. That is probably why he got it. But, it is weird that he won best GK but, did not make team of the year

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
You can't come out wearing a white Kangol hat fit for Kerry Katona and be that awkward.

It's like footballers are isolated amongst themselves and have created their own terrible fashion sense.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
YEt hes not in the Top 3 for the keepers award, how the feck does that work?

Traub

This was definitely a few hours ago :lol:

Besides for that, how is Salah on the top 3 shortlist for player of the year but doesn’t make team of the year? This is dumb