Fikayo Tomori

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I will forever marvel Chelsea let this guy go so easily.
You can thank Lampard for that. I don’t have such a problem with it though. We had Rudiger, Christensen and Silva at the time and they were all better. Plus we had Guehi waiting in the wings.

Where we fecked up (and the sanctions screwed us a little bit here) was we sold Tomori and then also sold Guehi and then lost Rudiger and AC to free agency forcing us to spend big on restocking that position.

It’s why we absolutely cannot fumble the bag with Colwill. We’ve already let 3 top class academy CBs leave in the last 2 years. One plays for Milan, the other for Barca and Guehi is now linked with Arsenal.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
You can thank Lampard for that. I don’t have such a problem with it though. We had Rudiger, Christensen and Silva at the time and they were all better. Plus we had Guehi waiting in the wings.

Where we fecked up (and the sanctions screwed us a little bit here) was we sold Tomori and then also sold Guehi and then lost Rudiger and AC to free agency forcing us to spend big on restocking that position.

It’s why we absolutely cannot fumble the bag with Colwill. We’ve already let 3 top class academy CBs leave in the last 2 years. One plays for Milan, the other for Barca and Guehi is now linked with Arsenal.
Tomori and Guehi would have sorted your lot out for years to come. I know, hindsight is 20/20 etc but the mismanagement from Chelsea these past few years with players is astounding.

Remember when Bayern were going to pay £70m for Hudson-Odoi?