Filip Stevanovic (Partizan) / joining CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I remember someone on the Caf had organised an exclusive interview for the Caf with Ljajic. Then it came out a few days later it had fallen through
Funnily enough I’ve just got off the phone with his agent to arrange an Anti ITKs Muppetiers podcast interview with him. We had it arranged 3 months ago but delayed telling everyone until it was safe.

Bojan Djordjic

His style of dribbling & control looks like Perisic.
He has a totally different physique but his dribbling style reminds me a bit of Arjen Robben's. I like the look of him I must say. Even though he's 17, he doesn't look like a lightweight, he seems to have excellent technique and a bit of vision i.e. the minimum requirement we should have for our attacking players.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He has a totally different physique but his dribbling style reminds me a bit of Arjen Robben's. I like the look of him I must say. Even though he's 17, he doesn't look like a lightweight, he seems to have excellent technique and a bit of vision i.e. the minimum requirement we should have for our attacking players.
Robben has incredible pace and one footed despite of great dribbler & control. The video doesn't really show too much pace but pure skill & ball control.

Bojan Djordjic

Robben has incredible pace and one footed despite of great dribbler & control. The video doesn't really show too much pace but pure skill & ball control.
Ah I mean on a much more basic level. He holds his two hands out while he's running towards an opposing player. Sterling does it as well.

ECantona_7

Brilliant player. Huge potential.

I also remember people here calling Joao Felix "the new Renato Sanches" last year. I see similar posts again.

Acole9

Outstanding
Oh dear Mitten looks a bit of a wally now. My mate Dave is clearly a tier one source.

Ekeke

I also remember people here calling Joao Felix "the new Renato Sanches" last year. I see similar posts again.
Terrible example. He's a striker who scored 6 goals in 20 games so he might end up going that way

ECantona_7

Terrible example. He's a striker who scored 6 goals in 20 games so he might end up going that way
If you really think Joao Felix will be playing for a team like Lille in a couple of years, that's terrible prediction.

manuchamp88

Was only ever useful when Moyes was here to be fair. Not took any notice of him since.
To be fair, Phil Brown (Pilib de Brun) has said he's been told the same thing. Maybe United want to keep it under wraps fearing a backlash at not announcing Sancho before any other signings.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
To be fair, Phil Brown (Pilib de Brun) has said he's been told the same thing. Maybe United want to keep it under wraps fearing a backlash at not announcing Sancho before any other signings.
Why would we tell either of them what's going on?

manuchamp88

Why would we tell either of them what's going on?
The same reason any journo gets an exclusive- someone has a big mouth at the club and this time the club are using it for their own gain. Maybe Fabrizio has a better source. Or maybe the others do. Who knows right now. But we'll find out eventually.

Trex

He looks a proper dynamic winger,with good pace,technique,invention and strength, impressive for a 17yr old

Red00012

He is, and plays on league level that is slightly easier than Serbian First league (Russian second tier). But, the impression from start of this season is - Pinyaev is maybe even already better player
Ah the one where the 17 year old we are signing is good but the 15 year old is much better though.:D

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Ah the one where the 17 year old we are signing is good but the 15 year old is much better though.:D
17 year old is closer to 30 mate. We need players with their futures ahead of them.

Dread Devil

I hadn’t heard of him before now, but watching his video, one thing I noticed was how defenders were trying to hack him down, pull him down or just flat block him. He really gets to them with pure movement, speed and skill which highlights how good he is..... I am quite excited about this..

Last edited:

In Rainbows

Sure, but some of us think that maybe it's not wise to spend money if we''re struggling to pay for Sancho? Assuming we don't get that over the line. Normally I wouldn't object to this kind of signing.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Looks pretty good in the video to be fair, especially for a 17 year old. Definitely worth a punt.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Looks good and exciting. Hopefully he turns out great.

Sort of players/talents we should be looking at. Shows technique, control and skills which bodes well for his future. No more looking at these pace marchants with average to no technique.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Once we bought a Portuguese 17 year old for a similar fee. Wasn't bad
I’ve been watching a few videos of him this evening and his dribbling into space actually reminds of young Ronaldo when he first got here. He’s got the raw materials to be a really effective player. He seems to not be phased when he gets kicked either.

Last edited:

Ace of Spades

Seems a good talent, and it is not so surprising that we are looking to get good talent early, before they become big and we have to overpay on them. Fits in well with our more aggressive recruitment with young players.

Also, don't think this has anything to do with the first team, so no need for the muppets to go into a meltdown.

Bondi77

Read up on the kid and it sounds like he is hot property.
Good signing if it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.