Filip Stevanovic (Partizan) / joining CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZupZup

I think Mitten will be proved correct.

I’m getting vibes that Partizan are just trying to drum up interest in their player... probably need some money.

Macedonian Red

We missed talents like Upamecano and Davies in last years, I hope this guy can be next big thing.

I like him.

My opinion of him has increased greatly since it looks like we are signing him.

I’ve not watched any videos of him, and don’t know even what he looks like. However I think he’s a very promising player, he’s got age on his side, looks like he can play in a position on the pitch, so I’m pretty happy.

Obviously explains why we didn’t buy Sancho before Dortmund’s fake deadline, all our transfer team were concentrating on getting this over the line. Woody out.

Ekeke

He is not gash in the way neither Ljajic nor Tosic were.

However I dont know a single person here who believes he is future United level. CSKA Torino Besiktas sure United no.
So basically you think he'll be about as good as Ljajic who is at Besiktas and played for Roma and Fiorentina?

mattunited1978

doommonger
Most people called Rashford, Rashford last season. So no you aren’t a scout because you support them.
Exactly...Fans opinions on the same player can vary from awful to excellent...As the players forum on here attests to.

The players manager, Savo Milosevic says this lads one of the best talents he's ever seen, says he's got perfect technique and likens him to hazard in terms of playing style...Maybe hyperbole, but he clearly rates him very, very highly

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Exactly...Fans opinions on the same player can vary from awful to excellent...As the players forum on here attests to.

The players manager, Savo Milosevic says this lads one of the best talents he's ever seen, says he's got perfect technique and likens him to hazard in terms of playing style...Maybe hyperbole, but he clearly rates him very, very highly
Savo Milosevic calls Umar Sadiq a 20 million euro player. Feel free to look him up, a Roma reject who is worth no where near that. Milosevic constantly does over the top praise of players in order to try and boost their price.

I am looking forward to being proven wrong regarding Stevanovic.

Last edited:

cruseofried

I think this young lad is more than talented enough to make it at United. I think he could be a much better bargain than Sancho. Anybody remember the signings of Dembele, Coutinho (who apart from a cameo last night Bayern don't want) and Griezmann for about half a billion. I've watched this lad, he's got talent to burn and at two years younger than Sancho has all the time in the world. I think buying Sancho will end up with burnt fingers. Walk away.

Gopher Brown

Pfft, you’re gonna listen to Savo Milosevic, who didn’t even win a single World Cup?

Ace of Spades

Savo Milosevic calls Umar Sadiq a 20 million euro player. Feel free to look him up, a Roma reject who is worth no where near that. Milosevic constantly does over the top praise of players in order to try and boost their price.

I am looking forward to being proven wrong regarding Stevanovic.
Except we are not making any decisions on what the fans think or his manager says. We have our own scouts that would have watched him and made a decision on that.

Young players can be hit and miss, but even if this does not work out then there is no loss for us, and if it does work out then great.

In any case, making any predictions on the progression of a player at such a young age is stupid. Many highly rated wonderkids flop, and sometimes players who are not that highly rated can end up reaching top levels.

In any case, we have been recruiting aggressively for young players, so this could be just another signing in that vein, it won't be for the first team.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Except we are not making any decisions on what the fans think or his manager says. We have our own scouts that would have watched him and made a decision on that.

Young players can be hit and miss, but even if this does not work out then there is no loss for us, and if it does work out then great.

In any case, making any predictions on the progression of a player at such a young age is stupid. Many highly rated wonderkids flop, and sometimes players who are not that highly rated can end up reaching top levels.

In any case, we have been recruiting aggressively for young players, so this could be just another signing in that vein, it won't be for the first team.
I was just replying to a post claiming that Milosevic's statement on the player means anything. I never said United make purchases according to his thoughts.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
If true, Andreas Pereira is making way sooner rather than later.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I’ve never seen him play or don’t know what he’s like but at 17 years of age he can only get better and there’s no better club then to develop at then ours!

-Supreme-

So we are taking him on loan for a year with an option to buy? That's quite surprising considering his age and relatively low fee?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
So we are taking him on loan for a year with an option to buy? That's quite surprising considering his age and relatively low fee?
I thought we were signing him but loaning him back to Partizan for a year

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This is the interesting new info. The United scout is also involved.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
This is the interesting new info. The United scout is also involved.

I think its been clear for a while now that scouts work on the deals to a certain point (unless its a massive deal).

Status
Not open for further replies.