Filip Stevanovic (Partizan) / joining CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

Not saying you Adnan but not sure what’s so interesting about that new bit of info. Of course a United scout had to be involved as the player would be thoroughly scouted and recommended by him to Ole who then makes the decision to purchase

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Not saying you Adnan but not sure what’s so interesting about that new bit of info. Of course a United scout had to be involved as the player would be thoroughly scouted and recommended by him to Ole who then makes the decision to purchase
Unless they are flat out lying about the scout involvement, goes to prove mittens source was guff

Ace of Spades

Any more news on if we'v signed this lad? He scored a beut for Partizan last night
Romano was saying that this is a done deal, and the player was hinting it as well. We might know once he turns 18 this month. Said we will loan him back for the season.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Any more news on if we'v signed this lad? He scored a beut for Partizan last night
Deal probably already done but both clubs probably want to keep this secret so they didn't official announce it, probably for the sake of the player's career to keep him away from English media. Just my opinion on it.

DeeDee7

It was either an over reaction to being simply scouted or perhaps any move is dependent on what we do with Sancho. Not because he would immediately replace that position but because why would a 17 year old necessarily sign when even after his loan back period he will be behind Rashford, Sancho and Greenwood.
Probably in the kids own interest to not to agree at all for his development with first team football in mind.

In saying all of that. Hope we get him haha

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

He posted pics again, I think there is something behind the scenes.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
There has to be something. I am wondering is there a deal agreed but the club are waiting on further transfers (Sancho) before deciding on bringing this kid in this season or next.

roonster09

Scout
He posted something on his instagram story too, google translate says

"'just not to fly back to Manchester " with pic from airport.

izec

He posted something on his instagram story too, google translate says

"'just not to fly back to Manchester " with pic from airport.
Someone else send a pic of him at the airport, and wrote 'just hopefully not flying back to Manchester again'. He replied to that with the laughing emoji tears in his eyes and the emoji slapping his forehead

roonster09

Scout
Someone else send a pic of him at the airport, and wrote 'just hopefully not flying back to Manchester again'. He replied to that with the laughing emoji tears in his eyes and the emoji slapping his forehead
Thanks. I did my best using google translate :lol:

Ace of Spades

Again, Romano said this was a done deal and that we were loaning him back for the season, and he will join next year. I would have ignored it, but the player himself seems to be hinting at it so maybe there is something there.

Guess we will find out eventually, he turns 18 on 25th September. I personally like these type of deals, and would not be surprised if we see more signings like these and loans back at the club or somewhere else.

SwedishFish

If this is the winger Fabrizio was talking about I am fecking done with this window.

Ace of Spades

Trolling?
That would not be a good idea though. Why do something like that, as it seems a very weird and random thing to do ?

Again, Romano was very confidently saying that it was done, he was not saying the usual 'interested' or 'monitoring', or 'talks ongoing' line, but said that it was done and that he would be loaned back. The player also seems to keep hinting at it, so who knows.

crossy1686

career ending
Again, Romano said this was a done deal and that we were loaning him back for the season, and he will join next year. I would have ignored it, but the player himself seems to be hinting at it so maybe there is something there.

Guess we will find out eventually, he turns 18 on 25th September. I personally like these type of deals, and would not be surprised if we see more signings like these and loans back at the club or somewhere else.
Romano has gotten too much wrong this window.

Mitten spoke to people at the club about this and they said it was bollocks

Ace of Spades

Mitten has been even more useless and clueless, and as for Romano I don't think he has. He has not said any of the others were done deals, just reported our interests.

Also, the original story was not broken by Romano, but someone else. The only reason that I am keeping an eye on this is the player himself is constantly hinting at this. Could be trolling, or could be genuine, we will find out.

Van Becks

Then the link to Atlanta' s Traore wouldn't make sense at all cause they are both similar age. Add Sancho who is just 2 years older for the same position plus greenwood and james

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Romano speaks to agent, this is where he gets his information.

Just because both clubs don't want to announce it publicly now and they didn't want to tell journalist for a reason now doesn't mean the deal was never happen. There is still possibility that deal is done secretly and the agent is involved and could inform Romano.

crossy1686

career ending
Romano speaks to agent, this is where he gets his information.

Just because both clubs don't want to announce it publicly now and they didn't want to tell journalist for a reason now doesn't mean the deal was never happen. There is still possibility that deal is done secretly and the agent is involved and could inform Romano.
It doesn't make sense for United not to announce it but it makes a whole lot of sense for an ambitious agent to throw United's name around if he wants to get his player a move to a big European league.

Think about it. Why would United sign a kid, then tell him, his family, the other club and everyone connected to keep it quiet for 12 months because, no reason, we just feel like it.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It doesn't make sense for United not to announce it but it makes a whole lot of sense for an ambitious agent to throw United's name around if he wants to get his player a move to a big European league.

Think about it. Why would United sign a kid, then tell him, his family, the other club and everyone connected to keep it quiet for 12 months because, no reason, we just feel like it.
Why it doesn't make sense? Both clubs have no reason to make the announcement publicly so English media doesn't try to ruin a 17 years old career.

It makes zero sense for agent to tell Journalist that deal is already been done if the purpose is to use United's name to get his player a move. It would make sense if the agent told the journalist that United is interested and has spoke to the agent, but clearly what Romano said is deal is done.

crossy1686

career ending
Why it doesn't make sense? Both clubs have no reason to make the announcement publicly so English media doesn't try to ruin a 17 years old career.

It makes zero sense for agent to tell Journalist that deal is already been done if the purpose is to use United's name to get his player a move. It would make sense if the agent told the journalist that United is interested and has spoke to the agent when clearly what Romano said is deal is done.
Who's going to ruin anyone's career? We just signed two lads from Spain, they were Instgramming it, the club confirmed it, they flew to Manchester and no one really gave a shit.

If you want to talk about ruining someone's career, let them sign for United at the age of 18 and then tell them that for the next year they're not allowed to tell anyone about it otherwise the deal is off. On top of that, if their friends or family let it slip, that counts too.

No one's going to care what this kid does until he puts a United kit on anyway.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Anything to do with the fact he couldn't move until he's 18? Not really sure what to think of this one.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Who's going to ruin anyone's career? We just signed two lads from Spain, they were Instgramming it, the club confirmed it, they flew to Manchester and no one really gave a shit.

If you want to talk about ruining someone's career, let them sign for United at the age of 18 and then tell them that for the next year they're not allowed to tell anyone about it otherwise the deal is off. On top of that, if their friends or family let it slip, that counts too.

No one's going to care what this kid does until he puts a United kit on anyway.
Those two are signed to be youth players and joined us this year while this guy is signed to be first team player and he's going on loan this season, not joining us this year.

The fact that you prefers to believe what the club said rather than what their friends or family let it slip should makes you understand it more what I was trying to tell you.

There is zero sense for Romano to said deal is done if the purpose is to use our club's name to attract other clubs.

Remember the geese

Reckon this will be announced when he turns 18. Serbia is not in the European Union, so no point announcing it before then. Mitten toes the party line and will not confirm anything before the club has given him the ok.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Why can't he? We just got two 16 year olds from Spain.
Those two are signed to be youth players with small fees or for free and joined us this year while this guy is signed for 12m to be first team player and he's going on loan this season, not joining us this year. I'm surprised you can't see the difference.

crossy1686

career ending
Those two are signed to be youth players with small fees or for free and joined us this year while this guy is signed for 12m to be first team player and he's going on loan this season, not joining us this year. I'm surprised you can't see the difference.
I can't see the difference because this has reported to have not happened at all while other transfers have. United have never hid a transfer or expected a child to not speak about it.

Time will tell in this case but if he has signed he wouldn't be posting daft teaser photo's on Instagram.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I can't see the difference because this has reported to have not happened at all while other transfers have. United have never hid a transfer or expected a child to not speak about it.

Time will tell in this case but if he has signed he wouldn't be posting daft teaser photo's on Instagram.
The difference is that none were reported it by Romano who has been reliable in the last two years. Only time can convince you.

jesperjaap

Dont understand why everyone pays any attention to Mitten. All these supposed contacts within the club.....true or not, hardly see him get anything right at all apart from confirmed deals. Would certainly trust Romano over him a million times over. As others said if he says its a done deal its more than likely a done deal

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
If this guy goes on to play more than 20 league games for United I promise to get a tattoo of him all across my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.