Finland official Man Utd Superfan capital?

Champagne Football

Meet the Manchester United fanatic opening a 33,000-piece museum in Finland

Finish fan Jere Virtanen preparing to open The Red Room later this year -- 210 square meters in the center of Helsinki filled with more than 33,000 items devoted to the football club, everything from scarves to signs, posters to programs.

"I have been collecting memorabilia and other stuff from United I'd say for more than 20 years...

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/26/...ed-room-jere-virtanen-spt-intl-cmd/index.html

jere

What a great effort, will have to get down there if I'm ever in Helsinki
You all are very welcome. It is always open for the Red Family :)

I'll try to update pictures and stories of my collection to social media and to www.helsinkiredroom.com. Just need to find little bit more time to get all done for the opening events after the pandemic is over!

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Must have taken a hell of a lot of dedication to gather all that stuff!

Helsinki is a pretty sweet place generally. Very laid back for a capital city - wide streets and a cool mix of Nordic and Russian type architecture. Also do a good line in unhealthy street food, which I appreciate. ;) Had something that I can only describe as a fried meat and rice doughnut - as glorious as it sounds (I think my girlfriend said it's called a 'bear claw'?).

jere

Must have taken a hell of a lot of dedication to gather all that stuff!

Helsinki is a pretty sweet place generally. Very laid back for a capital city - wide streets and a cool mix of Nordic and Russian type architecture. Also do a good line in unhealthy street food, which I appreciate. ;) Had something that I can only describe as a fried meat and rice doughnut - as glorious as it sounds (I think my girlfriend said it's called a 'bear claw'?).
It has taken "few years" I've built the place for three years now and it is amazing to have it almost ready!

Helsinki is a wonderful city. Super safe, good food and drinks, loooong coast line and yes during the night times we have our unhealthy specialities on tens and tens of grills in city centrum haha

jere

Thank you mates! Just hit me a msg if / when you come to Helsinki! I'm more than happy to show the place to our Red Family =)