Firmino

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
He's just Lallana with end product and less stamina.

Rafateria

He's just Lallana with end product and less stamina.
50 - @LFC have scored more Premier League goals in 2016 than any other team (50). Prolific.

8 - @LFC have scored 3+ goals eight times in the @premierleague in 2016, more than any other side. Rampant.

18 – Roberto Firmino has been directly involved in 18 goals in 35 Premier League games (11 goals, seven assists). Galvanize.

Roberto Firmino has scored 10 Premier League goals in 2016, no Liverpool player has scored more.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
50 - @LFC have scored more Premier League goals in 2016 than any other team (50). Prolific.

8 - @LFC have scored 3+ goals eight times in the @premierleague in 2016, more than any other side. Rampant.

18 – Roberto Firmino has been directly involved in 18 goals in 35 Premier League games (11 goals, seven assists). Galvanize.

Roberto Firmino has scored 10 Premier League goals in 2016, no Liverpool player has scored more.
Why'd you quote me?

Jaybomb

I think he's a bit slow, to be honest.

Wouldn't have him at United. Infact, the only Liverpool player I'd probably have at United would be Mane. I think we missed a step by not signing him. He's lightning fast and has good dribbling aswell.

Fenomeno9

Good to see him play well. If he continues like this Tite won't ignore him.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I do think he's one of the most underrated players in the league.
Not sure if Mane tells him not too, because he looked like he was about to hit it but stopped and then immediately looked at Mane.
You can see Mané gesturing with his hand to leave it as well.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
You could also say he'd have been a total cnut to have stolen the goal. So he's less of a class act and more of a non-cnut (which is still pretty good).

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
27 games, 16 goals, 8 assists, plus stellar allround play.

He had a bad spell at the start of the season, but he's been building up a very impressive season since then, all a bit under the radar due to Coutinho and Salah stealing the limelight. If he keeps this up, he's a close to world class forward. For comparison, Lukaku has 15 goals in 29 games and nowhere near as good in the buildup.

I expect our front defending to improve when Lallana comes back into the side. Him and Firmino are the leaders from the front off the ball.

Last edited:

Ady87

27 games, 16 goals, 8 assists, plus stellar allround play.

He had a bad spell at the start of the season, but he's been building up a very impressive season since then, all a bit under the radar due to Coutinho and Salah stealing the limelight. If he keeps this up, he's a close the world class forward. For comparison, Lukaku has 15 goals in 29 games and nowhere near as good in the buildup.

I expect our front defending to improve when Lallana comes back into the side. Him and Firmino are the leaders from the front off the ball.
He started the season well, 2 Goals and 2 Assists in his first 3 games including against Arsenal, he then averaged 60mins play in the next 5 Games so it wasn't really his fault that things dropped off.

He isn't world class in isolation, but as part of a set up with other near world class players he is doing the business.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
He started the season well, 2 Goals and 2 Assists in his first 3 games including against Arsenal, he then averaged 60mins play in the next 5 Games so it wasn't really his fault that things dropped off.
There was a reason for that. He was brutal when he played.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
He isn't world class in isolation, but as part of a set up with other near world class players he is doing the business.
Probably true. I doubt he'd be this good outside of this team. He is tailormade for the kind of football klopp wants to play.

he is playing in such a setup though. So as a fan, I don't mind that it's a conditional level he is at.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
He's not the most lethal but he scores plenty of goals and contributes hugely to some amazing attacking football at times. This is the trade-off sometimes but I know what I would prefer and I argued this when signing Lukaku. Having said that, Firmino will probably still score more than Lukaku this season.

Firmino would fit in great at either of the top two Spanish teams or PSG.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Great player for us and starts all of our pressing from the front. He's a great team player and does everything. He's got the Brazilian flair in him but matches it with his work rate. Pretty much first name on the team sheet at the moment

Hawks2008

Still remember when I was telling all my Liverpool mates "We signed the next Ronaldo and you make hipster signings from the bundesliga" while wearing a Memphis jersey. I'm a fool. I'm a fool in a mans shoes.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He's not the most lethal but he scores plenty of goals and contributes hugely to some amazing attacking football at times. This is the trade-off sometimes but I know what I would prefer and I argued this when signing Lukaku. Having said that, Firmino will probably still score more than Lukaku this season.

Remember picking him over Zlatan in a combined Liverpool United lineup from last year. He is the ideal modern front man which is missing from our side for quite some years.

izec

Their offensive line were perfect transfers, even in hindsight they couldnt have done better. Firmino, Mane, Coutinho and Salah are excellent. Keita will be another one who will be a 10/10 transfer imo. If they improve defensively with buying some good defenders/GK, we will have another team up there fighting for the top 3 places

Rafateria

Probably true. I doubt he'd be this good outside of this team. He is tailormade for the kind of football klopp wants to play.

he is playing in such a setup though. So as a fan, I don't mind that it's a conditional level he is at.
He also had great stats at Hoffenheim, not so much in 2014/15 (7 goals 10 assists and 5 MOTM in 33 games) but it should be remembered he wasn't playing as a withdrawn #9 but as an AM. However the season before, as a 23 yr old, he scored 16 goals with 11 assists and 9 MOTM in an identical number of mins (and in 33 games). So he's always had it in him. Maybe our German BL commentators here can describe Hoffenheim's style of play at that time ?

Rafateria

Their offensive line were perfect transfers, even in hindsight they couldnt have done better. Firmino, Mane, Coutinho and Salah are excellent. Keita will be another one who will be a 10/10 transfer imo. If they improve defensively with buying some good defenders/GK, we will have another team up there fighting for the top 3 places
I think we're already up there fighting for the Top 3 places ;) If we were to do as you suggest I'd hope to be fighting for higher stakes than that.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I think Klopp makes them perfect transfers. Klopp's attacking system is superb and brings out the best out of his attackers.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
He'd be a dream for either of Messi and Ronaldo (the latter especially) to play with.

B20

Supports
Liverpool

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Didn't think he was that good. Fair play to Klopp for having converted him into a very good player.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
I think Klopp makes them perfect transfers. Klopp's attacking system is superb and brings out the best out of his attackers.
This is very true. We have flaws and kinks to iron out, but the hardest part - Being consistently and naturally free flowing going forwards, is something we'e nailed down bettter than anytime I can remember as a liverpool fan. Games of 'we're devoid of ideas'/zombie football are rare. It must be amazing to be an attacker for Klopp.

Hawks2008

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
If you believe in the theory of there being infinite alternate realities then there is a version of our Earth where Memphis joined Liverpool and Firmino came to United. I'm just gonna solace in that.
Impossible. There can't be no world where the daily star is right