Firmino

Brophs

The One and Only
Somewhere there’s a horse running around a field with no teeth.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
Wtf was that celebration. He pretended to take off his shirt and said "no no" like some stripper teasing us or something. It would be hilarious if it counted as a yellow and he was sent off and suspended for next round.
There's something very odd about the guy but he's done amazingly well for us and the other players seem to love him

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
:wenger:

Fed up with you-know-who (don't wanna summon him :lol:)
:D

I can see Firmino to Madrid happening actually, it would make sense as an upgrade on the one who shall not be named.

Firmino should start ahead of Gabriel Jesus for Brazil in the WC imo, I love everything about his game. Pacy, good link up play, works hard for the team and scores goals. Not sure if he'll ever be good enough to grab a starting spot at a team like Real Madrid though

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
he'd be the perfect foil for ronaldo, same as he is for salah.

Not sure if real madrid are getting their next striker with a view to getting in a water carrier for ronaldo though.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

Not sure if real madrid are getting their next striker with a view to getting in a water carrier for ronaldo though.
We about to pay him €70m a year until 2021...

'Course a Kane or Lewandowski who could do a job both with and without Cris would be better, but i figure we won't be able to get either of those guys. Firmino could be a good plan B :D

TsuWave

Salah grabs all the headlines but this guy is one of the best attackers in the league, he's a handful for defenders. relentless at pressing, creative and very good technically. his finishing is impressive too. dude would be a great replacement for Suarez at Barca or for Benzema at Real

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It's tempting to think that if a player isn't at a top club before 23 they're probably not that good. Firmino left Hoffenheim at 23 and has progressed very well under Klopp.

Chiken138

Supports
FC Bayern München
Madrid need a striker, he is the best striker for Madrid. Unselfish, hard working, talented, can be Ronaldo bitch

Madrid u have 1 job to do

Mihai92

Almost 27 and not a single trophy won so far. It's kind of sad.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Probably been the best centre forward in the league behind Kane this season. He's great.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
For all the praise salah is getting, this guy is unbelievable at the moment. Genuine world class. Must be an absolute dream for other attackers to play with.

27 goals for the season whilst being our main creative force. Outstanding.

haram

For all the praise salah is getting, this guy is unbelievable at the moment. Genuine world class. Must be an absolute dream for other attackers to play with.

Klopp has done a very good job with him.

TheLiverBird

15 assists too ;)

remarkable season

remarkable player

Red Star One

Oh boy didn’t know you were Pool fan.

But yes, Firmino is having a fantastic season and he’s just as crucial for Liverpool as Salah, if not more. He’s so important for Salah himself, too. Very good player reaching his highs in a setup that works for him really well.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

He’d fit Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern Munich. If I was any of those sides he’d be the player I would push for major. Upgrade on Benzema + Suarez, and Lewandowski constantly flirts with wanting out.

A-man

Yes media seem to have totally forgot about his fantastic performance. It is Salah Salah Salah today, but Firmino actually has 10 goals and 6 assists in 11 CL matches so far.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Phenomenal this season. I've not been a fan of his in the past but he's morphed into someone else. Hopefully he keeps flying under the radar.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Top player. The front three cost them only 100m :(
As terrible as it is for us to witness and admit, Klopp has done an incredible job in the signings he's made in attack and how well he's coached/developed them. Can't help but feel envious.

Now let's hope they get stuffed by 5 goals in the final.

izec

As terrible as it is for us to witness and admit, Klopp has done an incredible job in the signings he's made in attack and how well he's coached/developed them. Can't help but feel envious.

Not only attackers. Van Dijk will improve more next season, Keita is a perfect transfer for them. A new GK, and a new defender and backup attacker, they will be laughing. His transfers have been nothing short of sensational so far. They will only improve the next years, and i feel a big trophy is only a matter of time unfortunately

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Not only attackers. Van Dijk will improve more next season, Keita is a perfect transfer for them. A new GK, and a new defender and backup attacker, they will be laughing. His transfers have been nothing short of sensational so far. They will only improve the next years, and i feel a big trophy is only a matter of time unfortunately
Urgh. It does feel like it to be honest. But then again they fell away after their last surge towards the big trophies so that's what I'm clinging on to. This CL is huge in that regard. It would make them hugely relevant. They must lose this one.

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all

Bhatiasahab, Liverpool aren't through to the finals just yet. The two away goals might just come back and bite them in the arse.
Back on topic. Firmino has been absolutely phenomenal this season. A big reason behind the dynamism of the Liverpool attack.

A-man

Bhatiasahab, Liverpool aren't through to the finals just yet. The two away goals might just come back and bite them in the arse.
Back on topic. Firmino has been absolutely phenomenal this season. A big reason behind the dynamism of the Liverpool attack.
Yes remember what happened to Barcelona. I don't see how both Salah and Firmino will get off the pitch in Rome without a goal, but I didn't however see how that could happen to Messi and Suarez either and yet it did.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's basically a good version of our own #9 :(

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Simply a different player compared to the Firmino of 15/16.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Simply a different player compared to the Firmino of 15/16.
Not really, he is brilliant since Klopp took over and when ever he played as a false 9 really. The problem he had last season was he didnt have the right support around, he(and every other F9) needs runners around to make the system work yet he had a playmaker playing out wide in Coutinho so the only runner he had was Mane.

Smores

He's the largest beneficiary of Klopps system for sure, in many top teams including our own he'd be a very poor fit and even at Liverpool he's very reliant on those around him.

That's not meant to lessen his performances as he has been fantastic.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's basically the Sturridge of Liverpool's current attacking trio, flourishing having a genuine world class player (Salah) alongside him, take that player away and it would be interesting to see if he could make the step up to being the main man

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
He's basically the Sturridge of Liverpool's current attacking trio, flourishing having a genuine world class player (Salah) alongside him, take that player away and it would be interesting to see if he could make the step up to being the main man
He's the anti-Sturridge.

Craig Ward

While Salah is the headline grabber (and rightly so) the improvement and level shown by Firmino is pretty special also.

Firmino is composed, skilful, good in the air, unselfish and works his socks off.

Salah is having the season of his life, but Firmino for me is the most important clog in the front 3

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I remember us being linked with him and so many posters thought he wasn't good enough:(

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I remember us being linked with him and so many posters thought he wasn't good enough:(
After Depay scored a hatrick for us, I remember posters laughing that Liverpool got him and we got Depay over him.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
The thing is his game is not built for being the 'main man' in terms of goal getting. He is like and extreme version of Benzema. He brings out the goal scoring in those around him. As long as you surround him with flankers who are either runners or wing forwards with a goal hunger, or plain flank strikers like Manduzkic or Villa was at Barca. He will shine

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
After Depay scored a hatrick for us, I remember posters laughing that Liverpool got him and we got Depay over him.
To be fair, both fans have their daft moments. Januzaj vs Sterling was another one, but my favourite one in the reverse was everyone thinking they'd signed the best LB in the world when Moreno scored that goal vs Spurs :lol: Some of the 'pool fans were taking the piss outta the £30m you guys spent on Shaw (which I still think would've worked out if not for his injury).