Florian Neuhaus

beingshe7don

Florian Christian Neuhaus (born 16 March 1997) is a German footballer who plays as a midfielder for Bundesliga club Borussia Mönchengladbach.[4]

Currently being tracked by Juventus and Inter. This guy has terrific close control. His playing style is almost reminiscent of the way Frankie De Jong plays. If he were to be paired with a proper DM like Bissouma or Ndidi, our midfield wouldn't have any issues creating chances.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/news-juventus-inter-milan-set-battle-bundesliga-star

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Dont be so smug that you guys have choked the life out of German football and have your pick of the cream of the crop. No im not jealous AT all
Don't be, It's a win-win really, as ultimately none of these Bundesliga hype jobs are good enough for the Premier League(TM) anyway

Devil may care

If Pogba goes then Neuhaus, Aouar and Bennacer are all good options to replace him.

Kag

I’m sure he’s great and all that but the first two minutes of that video are horrifying. I particularly enjoyed the way he attempted to dribble past an oncoming striker as the last man in a back four. That was clever.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I’m sure he’s great and all that but the first two minutes of that video are horrifying. I particularly enjoyed the way he attempted to dribble past an oncoming striker as the last man in a back four. That was clever.
It's called modern football and build up play. You should watch a team that does it sometimes :angel:

Kag

It's called modern football and build up play. You should watch a team that does it sometimes :angel:
The first two minutes of the video is a bloke stumbling about with the ball and running into opposition players when he doesn’t need to. Does modern get any better?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The first two minutes of the video is a bloke stumbling about with the ball and running into opposition players when he doesn’t need to. Does modern get any better?
It's several dozen (?) clips of him dancing through pressing lines without giving the ball away. A key skill for a midfielder that gets involved in the build up of a top team.
You see, if you beat a man then there usually opens up a bit of space behind him and the other team has to commit someone else to fill that pocket of space, which then creates another pocket.

Kag

It's several dozen (?) clips of him dancing through pressing lines without giving the ball away. A key skill for a midfielder that gets involved in the build up of a top team.
You see, if you beat a man then there usually opens up a bit of space behind him and the other team has to commit someone else to fill that pocket of space, which then creates another pocket.
Interesting. The first three (turns out the video was more engaging that I realised) minutes of that video shows a lot dancing through players, quite often instead of passing it to a player in a better position.

I’m sure he’s great and all that was my caveat and that hasn’t changed. But if I were trying to make the case for how good he is I’d be re-editing that video quite quickly.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Interesting. The first three (turns out the video was more engaging that I realised) minutes of that video shows a lot dancing through players, quite often instead of passing it to a player in a better position.

I’m sure he’s great and all that was my caveat and that hasn’t changed. But if I were trying to make the case for how good he is I’d be re-editing that video quite quickly.
I've watched the start of that video several times now and I still don't see what you mean. In most situations he's being pressed and there don't seem to be obvious progressive passing lanes. But even if there were: drawing in a defender is often a very good thing, as long as you can beat them reliably. You can see it a lot in that video as well: after most of these little dribbles he either gets a bit of time on the ball to scan the pitch and pick a pass or he gets a pocket of space he can carry the ball into, forcing the opposition defence to make a quick decision.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I thought we were linked. I’m a fan of Neuhaus. Very elegant midfielder with a good engine.

diarm

Smart of Juve and Inter to look at him - that shit will work nicely in Italy.

Put him in the Prem and he gets left on his arse 30 seconds into his debut and then twice more before half time. From then on he shits himself every time he receives the ball and ends up playing footsie with Donny Van de Beek on the bench.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Fantastic midfielder, would love us to sign him, he seems like the type of smart purchase Bayern would make though unfortunately.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's technically really good. The kind of signing we should make to upgrade on the ability on the ball that Mctominay and Fred have. But we won't.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
He's technically really good. The kind of signing we should make to upgrade on the ability on the ball that Mctominay and Fred have. But we won't.
Id be concerned about him in a 2 but I think he’d thrive in a three, for you guys if you had a quicker defence he’d be ideal.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He denied that he was going to Bayern a couple of days ago. Been a lot of buzz lately that he and Liverpool are into each other.

Could be an interesting Wijnaldum replacement.