Gaming FM19 Experiment-Started | Updates are BACK nearly one year later

MJJ

A question for those taking part, would you rather updates every couple of years with more information or the update every year format but with not that much to cover?
Ever year! My guy is going to break out, the next ronaldo. The stallion that will rule the world.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
A question for those taking part, would you rather updates every couple of years with more information or the update every year format but with not that much to cover?
Every year, hopefully with some general info as well (who won the PL, CL,B allon d’Or), especially since some of us will probably be involved in those. I understand that it takes a lot of your time though.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Ever year! My guy is going to break out, the next ronaldo. The stallion that will rule the world.
Weren't you saying this in the last experiment too? And then ended up being Freddy Adu mk2.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Do couple of years if it suits you!

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Haha bit dramatic lads? In game editor can easily add me to the game :wenger:

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@Samid

Grab da puss attracted plenty of attention after his year in Hong Kong. It was United whoever who won the transfer battle signing the Norwegian for 16 thousand pounds, rising to 50k with certain bonus's. He went on to make 3 appearances for United averaging a 6.5 rating. The new bebe was then shunted out to a struggling Lille on loan where he has made a better start to life scoring 10 times in 16 appearances for the club. Helping them to a 5th place finish.He also scored on his international debut for Norway this year vs Moldova. As for personal achievements this year he managed to make it into the league 1 team of the week on 3 occasion on his 6 month loan, as well as being named Lilles player of the season which was impressive for only being there half a season.

@Damien

Damien was another player on the move from his starting club last year joining Ligue 1 giants PSG for 6.5m. He then proceeded to not make an appearance for the club and was loaned to RB Salzburg, where he also didn't play. Perhaps he has been struggling to adapt to life out of china.He did however managed to be named 3rd best player at the European u19 championship where England finished 3rd.

@KM

It was a disappointing year for Phelans shorts most notable for a dislocated shoulder right at the start of the season which kept him out for 3 months. He still managed a tally of 13 goals in League 1 this season from 35 starts but it was clear the injury was a massive setback. Portsmouth again narrowly missed out on Automatic promotion this time finishing 3rd on goal difference. Its unlikely to matter though as Shorts contract expires at the end of the season and is unlikely to secure a work permit.

@Igor Drefljak

Woodward spent another year in Hungary with Honved. He was there stand out preformer as they finished mid table. Making 31 appearances in the league scoring 11 goals and making 10 assists. A good average rating of 7.6 did not go unnoticed either. However its mostly the MLS who are interested though he also has interest from Strasbourg and Porto. Woodward also made his debut for the U.S this year vs brazil as well as being named Honveds player of the year for the second time running.

@WR

Dover got his transfer away from Red Star in Ligue 2, joining spurs for a 1.5m potentially rising to 2.8m. He hasn't actually played for the English side yet but its the thought that counts. He managed to win the Checaktrade trophy with spurs u23's but other than that a fairly uneventful year.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@RedSky

Seeing his rival damien getting a dream move to PSG Rodney did the only sensible move and got himself a transfer to another club backed by a country. He cost City just short of 1m but could rise to as much as 3.4m. This wasn't before he spent another year actually playing some football though with Paris FC. Playing 34 times for the french side and averaging a 7.14 rating. Once again being named their player of the season as they improved to finish 8th in the league.

@Lay

Another season of Indian purgatory. He manged a whole 18 appearances this year scoring 9 times helping his team to a second place finish. I might have found the reason behind his lack of games though as he somehow picked up a 12 match ban. According to the ruleset for the league this could only be because he struck the referee. :lol:To put that into perspective there is only 20 games in the season in the Indian League. Surely hes only scaring away potential suitors.

@oneniltothearsenal

Slothrop is fresh from his move back to the states from Ireland. He hasn't been quite as prolific but that was to be expected with the step up in level. He is still a starter for the New York side who currently lie second in the eastern conference. Another player who is already established as in international having made his debut vs Spain and gone on to get 5 caps.

@altodevil

Despite his complaints he would never get scouted in Belarus he was wrong, moving to City in January for a fee of up to 100k. He might have wished he stayed there though as city promptly loaned him out to somewhere even worse, West Ham. He made 7 appearances for the Hammers(mostly from the bench) and manged 2 goals. It was his form in Belarus that deserves mentioning though as he scored 14 times before making the switch to England.

@Varun

The second of our Indian duo, but with less disciplinary issues. Already considered a Real Kashmir icon he played every game for the team, and finishing top scorer in the league. Won the supporters player of the season award again and has become a regular for the Brazil u21 team.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I will take that. Stats not looking favourable however.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@MJJ

Droga is also in France, not with PSG this time though. Reims purchasing him for a measly 5k. He never did make a single appearance in Belarus so it was a shock to many when he has a breakout season in Ligue 1. It wasn't a surprise for long though as he bagged 7 goals and 4 assists in 19 appearances. Not bad for a 18 year old. It even led to him making his international debut vs Slovenia. Named in the Ligue 1 team of the week on 6 occasions as well as being inducted into into the Reims all time best 11.

@Skizzo

After his great first season with Sunderland winning League one Lawman got a chance of championship football and proved more than capable for the step up. Scoring 15 times in 42 appearances. A key player in helping them finish midtable. His heroics have attracted the interest of champions League finalists Atletico Madrid however so Sunderland may face a fight to hold onto the wonderkid. He is now well established at international level already having made 17 appearances, and being inducted into the all time USA best XI. He also was named Sunderland player of the Season again.

@harms

Only made a single sub appearance for Napoli last year, though his attribute are growing nicely in their academy. Been listed for loan and bizarrely attracted the interest of Inter, who finished second last year, above Napoli. Despite having played the least of any of the caf players he ironically has he best trophy haul, adding an Italian Cup, European Super cup and World club championship to his cabinet.

@P-Nut

Has spent a second season with Brentford in the championship. An improvement from the year before as he managed 11 goals and 2 assists in all competitions.He has a 16m release clause but as yet nobody has seen fit to activate it, although city are sniffing around. His long list of injuries will be a worry though, have spent 16 weeks out injured in the last 2 years, with what looks like a recurring thigh and groin issue. Other than that it has been a quiet but solid year for him.

@Šjor Bepo

Weirdly he is still stuck in Belarus. He is by far the best player in the league but he just fails to show it in his performances so maybe that is why he is struggling to attract attention. He has a 200k release clause for foreign clubs though so maybe someone will give it a try, still getting games for England at youth level though so will attract so exposure that way.Was named supporters player of the year for the second year running in this Torpedo Zhodino side who are still in the hunt for European qualification,

@Solius

Jacks has made his move across the pond to Bayern Munich no less. After making only 13 appearances for Toronto, he was purchased for 3.6m, potentially rising to 7.5m. Becoming Toronto's record sale in the process. He was soon sent to their B team however where he made 27 appearances in the German third division, averaging a 8.14 rating. Despite interest from Marseilles and Inter to take Jacks on loan, Bayern want to keep him at the club as a rotation option.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
If Inter will get me, they’ll definitely win something, I’m a fecking trophy magnet! Shaping up rather nicely; I’m just waiting for my Beckham/Simeone moment now — he is definitely angry enough.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
The following where winners of some interesting competitions/awards last season.

Champions League final: Man City 2- 0 Atletico Madrid
Europa League final: Roma 0- 1 AC Milan

Premier League Champions: Man City
La Liga Champions: Barcelona
Serie A Champions: Juventus
Ligue 1 Champions: PSG
Bundisliga Champions: Bayern Munich

Ballon D'or: Messi, with Insigne second?
European golden Boy: Rodrygo

Euros: Italy 1- 2 Germany AET

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I set my loyalty to 1 so I could be a journeyman, at the moment it seems I'm going to be a Phil Jones and get injured enough to never move.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Hopefully I join a better club than fecking Pompey in the next update.