Gaming FM19 Experiment-Started | Updates are BACK nearly one year later

Varun

Staff
Sorry.

@spontaneus1 its unfair that my player is earning less than the others. I need that virtual money otherwise it's not fun for me and unfair that others are spending more virtual money.
No need to apologize, you have a flair for drivel.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
All pa where set to -10. Players got clubs in India etc because they tried to make a 200 ca player. You where all warned before you joined that I wanted interesting stories not 15 world class talents.

Rake

All pa where set to -10. Players got clubs in India etc because they tried to make a 200 ca player. You where all warned before you joined that I wanted interesting stories not 15 world class talents.
In my experience, setting reputation to 1 leads to pretty interesting developments. Even high ability players may struggle for years to reach a decent team.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@Samid

Da Puss continues to go from strength to strength and has had a great year out on loan at Marseille. The 20 year old Norwegian wonderkind racked up 15 goals in 27 starts. He has an impressive record with the national side too. Surely that will be enough to earn him a spot in the United team next year. However the most important thing about this year is he won the Golden Boy award, can't say its not deserved either. Unsurprisingly was named in the OM and Norway teams of the season.

@Damien

It's another year out on loan from PSG for Damien, clearly he is not up to the standard to compete with Neymar yet. However he did actually manage to play this time, making 29 appearances in Italy. Now described as a wonderkid, his value has shot up to nearly 30 million. Other than that not much of interest apart from signing a new contract with PSG who now pay him 42k a week to be anywhere but Paris.

@KM

Welcome to Portsmouth's own illegal alien. His work visa expired last summer but he is still hanging around for some reason. Not sure what will happen to him now though as he managed to get a work permit in all my previous test runs. It seems his record with long term injuries has seriously hampered him though.

@Igor Drefljak

Woodward eventually had enough of playing in Hungary and made they move to PSG. The french side broke the bank to land him for 300k. He has actually made an appearance for PSG though unlike Damien, though has mostly been stuck in the reserves.As like all the Americans he has made his international debut the moment he looked half decent, though he has only played once so far for them.He was also part of the PSG side than finished runners up in the Youth champions league.

@WR

Another season in the u23 side for Dover. He has managed to make his debut for them this year in the cup though, before playing in the final game of the season too. Maybe signs that he will be integrated into first team next year. Then again he is listed for loan so maybe not. Spurs unfortunately did not manage to win the checkatrade trophy this year however, so no silverware.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@RedSky

Another player sent from Manchester to Marseille. He hasn't had as good of a season as Da Puss however, only managing 14 appearances all season. Strangely though a large amount of them where in Europe rather than the league. When he did play however he was decent, maybe another loan next year?

@Lay

He has finally escaped from India(after being named player of the year and then released?). Deciding that India was not in fact a global football powerhouse like he previously believed he returned to Zrinjski in his home country. Mohun finally managed to win the Indian league when he left however so maybe he was the one holding them back. A solid move for his career too as he was finally capped for his country. Now attracting interest from several top European clubs like Inter and PSG.

@Varun

Varun has not followed in Layatollahs footsteps and has remained with Real Kashmir. Porto are once again interested in making a move for him so maybe he will finally leave the sub continent. Finished runners up in the Indian Durrand cup with Kashmir this year and was once again named supporters player of the year. Ironically his bio claims that he has "had a career path that many would envy". Not sure varun would agree. Now a real Kashmir Legend.

@MJJ

Droga has had a good second season with Reims in Ligue 1 managing 13 goals in the league from 34 starts. The 13k they paid to bring him to France is proving to be a bargain with him likely to be sold on for profit soon. Real Madrid and Chelsea are among the clubs linked to him with a fee of around 30 million likely to be needed to steal him away. Now a regular intentional for Poland he was named in both the Polish and Reims team of the year as well as winning the Reims player of the year award.

@Skizzo

Lawman has seen out his contract with style, managing 24 goals in 40 appearances, enough to be named championship top scorer. He did however suffer a nasty injury at the end of the season that could possibly lead to regression in some of his attributes. It wont affect his efforts to move to a new club however as he has already agreed to move to Atletico Madrid on a free transfer. A big step up from Sunderland so it remains to be seen what sort of role he will have in Madrid. Was named Sunderland player of the year for the third season running.

@harms

Diego Madonna exists.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Diego Madonna exists.
Shit, that doesn't look good. 4 goals and 3 assists in 7 starts and they don't even give me a chance to feature in a competitive game! Hopefully I'll get that loan.

Thanks for the update!

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@P-Nut

Another year of much the same for P-Nut, he really seems to be struggling to improve. Another good showing in the championship but you cant help but feel he is a player with more to give. A midtable finish with Brentford has hower attracted some minor interest from City though no concrete moves have been made. On the bright side though he managed to only spend 2 days on the treatment table this year.

@Šjor Bepo

Another player who has been on the move, joining premiership side Watford for 205k. Like Ben Dover however though he was only given a taste of first team action before being banished to the reserves.

@Solius

The rightback has managed to get some more game-time for Bayern this year, operating as backup to Kimich. He managed to play well when he got the chances however and racked up an assist once every 4 games. Also the first player to get a start in a champions league game past the group stages. Another of the players with a growing value, at 29m. As expected he of course picked up a Bundesliga title.

@oneniltothearsenal

Slothrop is enjoying his second season back in America. Once again staring a key player. However its been a disappointing season for the team as a whole going from challenging for the title to in danger of missing out on the play offs. Perhaps its time for him to move on with all of the English top 6 being interested in bringing him back across the pond. Was named NYRB player of the year last season.

@altodevil

I;m starting to sense a pattern here. Another young star sent from Manchester to France. He has had a solid year for ASSE, scoring 8 times and managing 12 assists in 35 starts earning a spot in the ASSE team of the season in the process. With a return to city on the cards it remains to be seen if he can compete for the lone strike spot with Icardi and Gabriel Jesus.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Shit, that doesn't look good. 4 goals and 3 assists in 7 starts and they don't even give me a chance to feature in a competitive game! Hopefully I'll get that loan.

Thanks for the update!
Honestly you just need to leave Napoli, they are playing a flat 4-4-2 and since you can only play the No.10 role your not getting any games.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Sweet thanks for the update! I like my career progression so far. If only Arsenal can actually sign me as a CB

Skizzo

Broken foot huh. Hopefully on the shorter end of time out as 3 months at this age could cause some development issues.

Thanks for the update @spontaneus1 hopefully we can start a new era of domination in Spain.

Or maybe win a cup at least :D

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Leaves India after hitting the referee, misses out on a league title.

International record is decent though, though seems I got sent off :lol:

Come to Bosnia @Varun

Varun

Staff
Leaves India after hitting the referee, misses out on a league title.

International record is decent though, though seems I got sent off :lol:

Come to Bosnia @Varun
I'll move to the west indies at this rate :p

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Player Values:

(@Samid / Grab Da Puss) - £45,000,000
(@Solius / Fox Jacks) - £29,000,000
(@Damien / Damien Stormpup) - £27,500,000
(@MJJ / Khal Droga) - £22,500,000
(@altodevil / Alt Odevil) - £17,750,000
(@RedSky / Rodney Stormpup) - £15,750,000
(@harms / Diego Madonna) - £6,250,000
(@P-Nut / The P-Nut) - £4,600,000
(@WR / Ben Dover) - £3,700,000
(@oneniltothearsenal / Tyrone Slothrop) - £2,900,000
(@Igor Drefljak / Ed 'DOF' Woodward) - £1,300,000
(@Skizzo / Donut Lawman) - £1,100,000
(@Šjor Bepo / Sjor Bepo) - £775,000
(@Lay / Lay Layatollah) - £750,000
(@Varun / Varun Varuniniho) - £62,000
(@KM / Phelans Shorts) - £19,750

Dont think I missed anyone?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Player Values:

Beautiful list. Grab da Puss :drool:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Cheer spont! feck yeah 2nd in value and already a Bundesliga to my name. Kimmich needs to do one.

MJJ

Player Values:

Top five not bad. @Samid is another Balotelli.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@Samid

After two years of being loaned to France United decided to promote him to first team action, and opportunity he did not fail to grasp. He made 33 appearances in the league this season, scoring 16 goals. Although United had a poor league season, finishing 5th they had two good cup runs winning the FA Cup and with Da Puss cup record of 10 goals in 10 games he must have been a large part of the reason why. While also reaching the Champions League final, where they played City for the second year in a row. His contributions in these runs earned him runner up in the "Champions League forward of the season award" as well as being named United player of the year, and of course in their team of the season. He managed to increase his international tally by 3 goals this season, by virtue of being drawn in the same group as both San Marino and Luxembourg.

@Damien

He only made 4 appearances for PSG this year in a season most notable for both his value decreasing by 5m and him somehow managing to sign a new contract worth 79k a week off the back of those 3 games. Obviously he hired the same agent as Hudson-Odoi. Other than that is was a quiet year for Damien as part of a PSG team that finished 2nd on 92 points. He did however manage to get his hands on his first piece of silverware in the French cup. He was named in both the Ligue 1 team of the week on a single occasion as well as being named in the Euro U21 dream team. One of two caf players to manage it alongside Grab da Puss.

@KM

Still stuck in Limbo. Impressive international record though. I wonder why the AI hasn't simply applied for another work permit as would probably get it with your international record.

@Igor Drefljak

Once again another player with a slow season. Woodward spent his season in PSG in the reserves, only playing twice for the french side. The lack of technical attributes is a sharp contrast to fantastic mentals. He probably needs to move down a level to get game time, either than or just win who wants to be a Millionaire and quit football.

@WR

Ben Dover managed 1 game for spurs this year. He is now wanted on loan by Watford in the championship. Lack of appearances are really having an affect on his development so hopefully for his sake the loan happens.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
What the feck is happening :lol:

Varun

Staff
Please move out of India, please move out of India, please move out of India