Gaming FM19 Experiment-Started | Updates are BACK nearly one year later

Varun

Staff
The game is three years ahead of real life. For all we know, Kashmir has been voted one of the best places to live in FMland.
Seeing the ambition in my guy, he's probably opened a tea stall overlooking the valley.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@Samid

It's been a busy two years for Grab da Puss, clearly unhappy with United's league from he looked for a way out, which Real Madrid where all too happy to provide. It's been two great seasons for him with the Spanish side however, managing 37 goals last year and 40 this season. He is also aparently the most expensive English player ever. In his time in Madrid so far he has already managed 2 La Liga titles as well as a Spanish cup win. On a personal level he has been named La Liga top goalscorer twice, La Liga player of the year, and third place, Champions League golden boot runner up and winner, and European golden shoe runner up. Not bad at all.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@Damien

When we last left off Damien was beginning to break into the PSG side and since then he has cemented his place as a key player for them, and of course collecting the new contracts along the way. Managing 15 goals from 19 starts last year and 16 from 24 this year. Managed a whole 6 caps and 3 goals too. Won Ligue 1 last year shockingly. Also many City are interested, brotherly reunion on the cards?

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Does this have something to do with the 2022 Qatar World Cup? Did we all quit in protest?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The game is three years ahead of real life. For all we know, Kashmir has been voted one of the best places to live in FMland.
Portsmouth must be the best place in the world.