Football Kits 2023/24

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Liverpool home is nice and clean. Like ours last season.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Bayern and Barca tops are terrible. Scousers home top is nice and simple so would imagine majority of their fans will be delighted with it.

I long for the day where kits are changed every two seasons and FA Cup semi finals are played at OT and Villa Park.

Bubz27

Feel like Arsenal have added some gold because they thought they'd be champions.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
The second Arsenal kit is a tribute to Arteta's touchline instructions. They look very similar.

Bubz27

Liverpool have officially released theirs now. Think it's to give them something to be excited about at the end of the season.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal's home shirt always looks like a classic. I don't think it's just the colour combination because the Ajax home shirts always seem boring to me. There's something about Arsenal's shirts that just look great year after year.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Yeah, that 1906 one is all over the place. What's it even trying to be?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Some nice kits.
Dortmund, Juventus, inter (as per usual)

klayton88

https://www.kitgg3.com/M-Utd-c18926.html

Just throwing this out there as it has helped people here in the past. I've had bits from them for the last few seasons and been impressed. There's a lot of fantasy pieces on there which are quite nice but not official obviously. May help those on a budget. My best purchase was the 91/92 away (blue). The prices of the official stuff just seems to skyrocket each season and it's extremely rare I'll buy from United directly and line the pockets of those cretins at the top.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
It's official. Our new kit to celebrate our title win this season invincible season 20 years ago.