Football Leaks contract details (Aubameyang, van Dijk, Sanchez, Lukaku, Morata and more)

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...Alexis-Sanchez-Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang.html

They're dicks for including the image rights in Sanchez's weekly wage and not the others but his weekly wage is apparently £275k excluding image rights. Feels mental that he gets an extra £75k per start - for comparison we pay Martial a weekly wage of £65k.

From the other deals:
  • Nice work by Aubameyang's agent to include the compulsory fee for Champions League bonus for next season. Aubameyang should get the £300k bonus for 25 goals and assists easily next season.
  • Raiola strikes again with the Mkhitaryan wage bump to £240k if Arsenal trigger the contract extension.
  • Salah is on a bargain wage in hindsight.
and on Zlatan:
Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who tore a cruciate ligament in his knee last April, stood to earn astronomical premiums at Manchester United before leaving for LA Galaxy — including around £175,000 per competitive start, rising to £218,000, after signing a one-year contract extension in which his weekly wage was reduced to £43,000.
That is not that bad given he hardly played for us. Good that the club got his wage so low.

ash_86

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...Alexis-Sanchez-Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang.html

They're dicks for including the image rights in Sanchez's weekly wage and not the others but his weekly wage is apparently £275k excluding image rights. Feels mental that he gets an extra £75k per start - for comparison we pay Martial a weekly wage of £65k.

From the other deals:
  • Nice work by Aubameyang's agent to include the compulsory fee for Champions League bonus for next season. Aubameyang should get the £300k bonus for 25 goals and assists easily next season.
  • Raiola strikes again with the Mkhitaryan wage bump to £240k if Arsenal trigger the contract extension.
  • Salah is on a bargain wage in hindsight.
and on Zlatan:

That is not that bad given he hardly played for us. Good that the club got his wage so low.

That's not bad considering we didn't pay a transfer fee for him. Lukaku's terms seems quite modest

el3mel

So the extra 15m thing people keep hanging on to say Lukaku costs 90m won't be paid till 4 years from now at least. :lol:

NYAS

I thought it was fairly well-established that Football Leaks is bullshit...

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That's not bad considering we didn't pay a transfer fee for him. Lukaku's terms seems quite modest
The books say otherwise, after amortisation of Mkhitaryan’s value the books probably valued the transfer at around £20m

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
So only a 10m gap difference between Morata and Lukaku with Lukaku earning less? We really dodged a bullet by not signing Morata.

Coxy

Perhaps - but I’m sure Ciry fans are glad they aren’t paying that obscene amount.

Lukaku on the other hand is reasonable I agree

DRM

£10m to Everton if Lukaku scores 23 goals in each of his first 4 seasons. What the flying feck?!?

C'est Moi Cantona

I read all that and it's not impressive, it's just all a bit sad how the game has gone, if I was Sanchez I'd be giving most of my wages away out of embarrassment.

KM

Perhaps - but I’m sure Ciry fans are glad they aren’t paying that obscene amount.

Lukaku on the other hand is reasonable I agree
I for one is shocked that Coxy has found another thread to have a dig at United.

Coxy

I read all that and it's not impressive, it's just all a bit sad how the game has gone, if I was Sanchez I'd be giving most of my wages away out of embarrassment.
Yup - the name of the book is quite apt (from the article)

Goochy

Supports
Liverpool
Sanchez. Good god that is going to end badly.

He’ll be better next year for sure, but having him stuck on the bench on over 400k a week is going to happen for a LONG time.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Safe to say pool will never be paying that 750k for 22 clean sheets.

Feck me that Sanchez wage and appearance fee is eye-watering. Knobheads for including the image rights in none of the others. Selling outrage.

KM

Sanchez. Good god that is going to end badly.

He’ll be better next year for sure, but having him stuck on the bench on over 400k a week is going to happen for a LONG time.
Can I have that access to a time machine?

el3mel

You think United’s manager in 4 years time will be starting a 34 year old he never bought?
If Sanchez is still good at this time why not ? Ribery is still starting at Bayern at 35.

KM

You think United’s manager in 4 years time will be starting a 34 year old he never bought?
If Sanchez is here at United till he's 34, then that means we've extended his contract so it won't be at this wage.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

And yes, of course you can. It’s not very reliable though :)
In four years time he will be the same age Ronaldo is now.

Classical Mechanic

We effectively paid 6.3 million for him. If you estimate he is worth £50m in the open market and pay him £250k a week, that is about what his deal with United is worth. It isn’t that crazy at all, in the context of the modern market.

KM

We effectively paid 6.3 million for him. If you estimate he is worth £50m in the open market and pay him £250k a week, that is about what his deal with United is worth. It isn’t that crazy at all, in the context of the modern market.
This.

Total cost incurred by United for Sanchez during the entirety of his contract will probably less than Arsenal will incur for Aubameyang.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
We swapped him for Mkhitaryan who we signed for £30m. So while you could say we signed Sanchez for free, you’d then have to argue we wrote off the best part of £25m for Mkhitaryan.

MrPooni

Nothing about his lifestyle or injury record suggests he'll have trouble playing at a high level at 34 unless you know something we don't?

Classical Mechanic

We swapped him for Mkhitaryan who we signed for £30m. So while you could say we signed Sanchez for free, you’d then have to argue we wrote off the best part of £25m for Mkhitaryan.
Fair point but isn’t is closer to £21m or so as we had 1.5 seasons out of him. Plus £50m is a conservative estimate for Sanchez’s worth in the modern market.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Fair point but isn’t is closer to £21m or so as we had 1.5 seasons out of him. Plus £50m is a conservative estimate for Sanchez’s worth in the modern market.
Well yeah I said best part. It was a good deal for us whatever, it just wasn’t a free transfer.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Is Football Leaks reliable?

If so, the early reports on Sanchez' wage was not very wide of the mark. Basically £540k per week if he starts a couple of games. Insane decision to sign him on that at his age. :mad:

prateik

Is Football Leaks reliable?

If so, the early reports on Sanchez' wage was not very wide of the mark. Basically £540k per week if he starts a couple of games. Insane decision to sign him on that at his age. :mad:
Couple of games a week.. 104 games a year. Not really happening, is it?

And since when are we adding image rights into the weekly wages? We are making more money from that than we are paying him for it.

kundalini

Why do people think any of this is legit?
Because it is leaked information, given to serious journalists, that fits well with the published wage bills announced by the clubs. There are copies of Memphis Depay's United contract online, and others too.

For instance, United's total salary bill for 2016/7 was £263.5m. For the first 6 months of season 2017/8 it is £139.5m.

From memory, Arsenal's total wage bill was about £200m.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Because it is leaked information, given to serious journalists, that fits well with the published wage bills announced by the clubs. There are copies of Memphis Depay's United contract online, and others too.

For instance, United's total salary bill for 2016/7 was £263.5m. For the first 6 months of season 2017/8 it is £139.5m.

Despite offsetting it with Zlatan and Mkhitaryan’s wages? The maths aren’t that simple.

The Bloody-Nine

Or, alternatively, it's a bunch of unverified, made up bullshit.

I guess you believe what you want.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Martial's contract here. I don't know their sources but they seem pretty good.

The Bloody-Nine

I could whip up something more impressive looking in 10 minutes. Who is leaking all of these contracts and to who?

It all seems like a complete load of bullshit to me, but maybe I'm being overly cynical.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We need to give Salah an improved deal as soon as possible.

klayton88

I make minimum wage lads if you want to add it on to the list for, you know, perspective.

IrishRedDevil

£10m to Everton if Lukaku scores 23 goals in each of his first 4 seasons. What the flying feck?!?
That's the one that stood out to me. 23 goals isn't even a high target, so you'd imagine that'll be another £40m.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
That's the one that stood out to me. 23 goals isn't even a high target, so you'd imagine that'll be another £40m.
You should work for a tabloid with maths like that.

Trizy

To be fair I didn't give a shit about wages or bonuses when signing Sanchez. If only we knew he'd be this shit :lol:

Lukaku's deal isn't bad. He's easily worth £75m in todays market, same can't be said for Morata though :rolleyes: