Gaming Football Manager 2019

Jagga7

I'm really liking the new tactic screen. Got United playing the ol Gegen pressing.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Is it easier this year getting rid of the likes of Young and co?
I've listed Jones, Young, Rojo, Fellaini and Darmian - the only one I could sell was Darmian to Lazio for £10m. This said, Young is useful due to his ability to play LB and RB, seeing as Dalot and Valencia start the game injured.

---

Nice start to the season for my United side. The smash and grab 1-0 at Anfield was great, and then I employed more attacking tactics, including a 92' winner away to West Ham. Really enjoying the game thus far, all I wanted this year was a better match engine and touch wood, it seems improved so far. Specifically in the variety of goals scored - none from low near post crosses so far!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

Youth academy showing us how to do it :drool:

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Is it easier this year getting rid of the likes of Young and co?
:lol: One of the most annoying parts of FM for me. Remember trying to offload Rooney and I couldn’t pay teams to take him.

Jagga7

I'm really enjoying but it's seems far too easy. I'm absolutely dominating with United with the first tactic I created.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Just bought it for £23 on a place called Voidu using the code: BLUEWINTER

Includes the BETA too which is nice!

dr.twinny

Just bought it for £23 on a place called Voidu using the code: BLUEWINTER

Includes the BETA too which is nice!
Yeah got it from there too at around $32. Couldn't pass up such an opportunity! :D

Currently doing a Betis save. Pre-season is going okay but Canales is out for around 6 months argh. Hopefully I don't lose Le Celso as well.

Berbaclass

Having my first save with United like some of you guys above. Signed Lozano, De Ligt and Mbabu For about £51 Milliion combined. Not sold anyone yet but given Martial, DDG and Shaw new deals.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Utd might actually be fun to play with for once cause we're a fecking mess.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Having my first save with United like some of you guys above. Signed Lozano, De Ligt and Mbabu For about £51 Milliion combined. Not sold anyone yet but given Martial, DDG and Shaw new deals.
This is the one thing that ruins FM year in year out.
51m for them 3. Why aren't other clubs also in for them....

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
They were.

Doesn't ruin the game at all though does it. United could sign all three of them in real life pretty easily.
Yeah but for 51m?
Di Light would cost that alone, I bet Lozano wouldn't be far off either.
I just think the AI isn't very assertive when it comes to buying the right players is all.

Every year is the same, Real Madrid, PSG and Barca spend 70m on X player only to be listed 6 months later.
This is early doors so hopefully it'll show positives signs long term, but it's the one thing that brings games to a holt every year

Berbaclass

Yeah but for 51m?
I just think the AI isn't very assertive when it comes to buying the right players is all.

Every year is the same, Real Madrid, PSG and Barca spend 70m on X player only to be listed 6 months later.
This is early doors so hopefully it'll show positives signs long term, but it's the one thing that brings games to a holt every year
I get your point but I don't think it's game ruining. I find the cost of transfers in the game low in general.

I agree that the AI transfers are a bit daft at times though.

I once had this happen in my save...

Posted that on the SI forum and they all thought I was trolling but it was 100% genuine. I was looking through Partizan for some potential regens and I saw that guy worth 77 Mil and I was like WTF is going on here :lol:

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I remember that on Si forums :lol: everyone thought it was fake or you used a cheat.

Anyway. Is there more pointless clicking or have they eased it a little?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Might actually give this one a miss. Been putting less and less hour into FM over the last 2 years. Only like 200 hours this year and like always, a lot of that is having it open while I do other things. Dont think I got past 2020 in any save (though I recently started a good one with Derby county). Its mostly turned into a game I play while travelling, so using FM 18 for the next year is probably fine. Doesnt feel like they changed enough for this years version so I'll just get 2020 if I manage to not cave until then...

Woodzy

Skipped to season 2 as I do every year and been given a £350 transfer budget with United. This will be fun :drool:

AndyJ1985

Sold Herrera, Darmian, Smalling.

Signed Rony Lopes, Kante, and Sergi Roberto, and Sandro is confirmed for January.

Top of the league by 1 point after 10 games, Sanchez is my top scorer. Rony Lopes is my best signing, only paid £20m and he's class.

Lukaku is rubbish as a lone striker so I'll be replacing him in the summer of 2019 and I'll be selling Mata, Rojo, and Valencia and buying a couple CB's. That should be enough to start competing for the CL.

Flying_Heckfish

Yeah but for 51m?

Still haven't fixed this? :lol:

If only they had some competition. Laziest devs going.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Still haven't fixed this? :lol:

If only they had some competition. Laziest devs going.
Yeah, biggest disappointment for me every year.
On 18 I offered Lukaku to clubs for 100m and sold him to Chelsea for 95m.
On the same day I had a bid accepted for Kane for 60m. Better player, less wages and 35m profit.

If Kane was available for that much, other clubs have to come in for him. How do I get away with a free run of signing him.
And contracts running out.
If a player is in his last year, rather than offering a new contract, clubs tent to accept half their value even if they wanna keep them.
Offer them a new contract that!

The transfer system just needs a massive rework