Gaming Football Manager 2021 (FM21)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Going to do United of course for a bit. 2020 my 2 most fun saves were starting unemployed and working my way around (starting in the championship), ended up winning the league with Hoffenheim after a while and then moving to Inter but then I stopped it. Aston Villa was my other really fun save, though that was probably because I made a perfect tactic and built a perfectly balanced squad and didn't have to shoe horn players just because they were good if they didn't fit. Was nice.

Will probably do the same sort of thing, start at United on the first save for a couple of seasons than do a 2nd save starting off unemployed and working my way up.

Dave_MUFC

I am so ready to bring through Laird, Mengi, Shoretire, Carreras, Jurado, Hugill, McNeil, Mejbri, Garner, Kambwala :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:

MattofManchester

I'll do a United save later. I will take a look at the players though and who's taken a hit and who's improved in this edition, but usually my first save is to get a feel for the ME.

Dave_MUFC

You forgot Levitt
Unfortunately my hype has died down a little bit for him, and not sure if FM will give him that great of a potential.

Been reading up on his performances in league 1 and apparently he's not really physically been cut out yet, to make a difference. :(

Also dark horses are Elanga, Bernard, Garnacho, and Forson.

Although knowing FM of previous years, they'll probably only give Mejbri and one or two other potential above 2.5 stars.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Unfortunately my hype has died down a little bit for him, and not sure if FM will give him that great of a potential.

Been reading up on his performances in league 1 and apparently he's not really physically been cut out yet, to make a difference. :(

Also dark horses are Elanga, Bernard, Garnacho, and Forson.

Although knowing FM of previous years, they'll probably only give Mejbri and one or two other potential above 2.5 stars.
Made his international debut recently though didn't he so could be due a PA bump. I think you can develop him into a nice little player in FM20

Svidersky is one I'm interested to see. I always see him turn into a PL level winger on my saves,

Last edited:

Dave_MUFC

Made his international debut recently though didn't he so could be due a PA bump. I think you can develop him into a nice little player in FM20

Svidersky is one I'm interested to see. I always see him turn into a PL level winger on my saves,
Exciting stuff indeed, if they do give them loads of potential, won't need too many signings bar Sancho :D

Anyway, not too long to go to find out now! :drool:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Can anyone inform me what the difference is between the world wide version and EU version of FM on CD keys??

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Obviously took the plunge and sitting here waiting for the go ahead. :o

Robbie Boy

Going to grab the laptop and install it in a few :) The missus is insistent I watch the last 5 minutes of a show on Netflix first! Ffs a valuable 5 minutes wasted.

Beagle

Will the competition name fixes and graphics from last year work on this? Or is it new every year?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Will the competition name fixes and graphics from last year work on this? Or is it new every year?
I literally can never remember yet I've been doing is twice a year for probably 10 years now. I always get the fresh one but I feel like there's an easy way around that'll work.

Edit: just Google fm2021 name fix, and go on the fmscout link. Should be good.

Santos J

I literally can never remember yet I've been doing is twice a year for probably 10 years now. I always get the fresh one but I feel like there's an easy way around that'll work.
Yep just done both and working fine, just drag your graphics folder over and usual steps for the name/competitions fix :)