Gaming Football Manager 2021 (FM21)

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Everton might be a nice team to play with this year. They've given Kean, Nkounkou, Branthwaite and Gordon pretty nice potential for our youngsters coming through. Plus DCL, Godfrey and Richarlison look pretty good too.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Hugill been done dirty there, he looks twice the players for the u23 so far than what they given him. :lol: Saying that I'm sure will be changed if he keeps his current scoring rate.
TBF he might just be on a -potential and he got a lower end CA/PA on my save.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
How much do United have at the start of the game? I've got 2.5m and 60k to try and find a decent RW and backup ST for us.

Castia

The match engine seems ok but the match UI is so cluttered, wth is this 'touchline tablet' stuff

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just starting it. Someone point me to a good facepack that also isn't excessively large in size. Haven't used one the last few years since I changed laptops and wasn't bothered downloading the massive one. Just one where I cover the main leagues is enough for me!

MattofManchester

DNS issues mean I'm still annoyingly trying to download in between my speeds plummeting to 0. Feck sakes.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Should I get rid of Phelan? I like my assman to be good at judging PA and CA for reports. He's decent but the two I can see that are available and better are crapper elsewhere.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

It's nice that it actually tells you now how much the clubs are willing to pay. Rather then the annoying 'no offers' message you used to get.

cj_sparky

5 year plan...Maintain the best Youth Academy System in the country and Maintain the best Youth Academy System in the Premier League... My request for improved Youth Recruitment and improved Youth Coaching...Rejected :houllier: :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Signed Obafemi on loan from Southampton and trying to bring in Gaston Ramirez to be my new RW. Feeding off scraps in this window but the Salzburg strikers look like they might be shrewd buys next season!

cj_sparky

Also had to laugh at the Squad meeting page, it said that Mike Phelan was expressionless...about normal then :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
For my United saves I tend to start with first transfer window disabled. Does my head in though seeing so much dead wood. January can't come soon enough until I can just dump them all off...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
For my United saves I tend to start with first transfer window disabled. Does my head in though seeing so much dead wood. January can't come soon enough until I can just dump them all off...
Yeah I've done the same. Even though I hate it I'd rather that than having new signings to start with as it ruins the realism.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Anyone else having it where you try to Clear All from the scouting meeting and it does nothing?

Dave_MUFC

I love how smooth it all is! Although new laptop probably helps...

Also seems that Shoretire and Hannibal have variable PA at least, as Hannibals only 3 star potential on mine, while Shoretire is rated, but Kambwala is my best u18 at 4.5 stars PA.

cj_sparky

I love how smooth it all is! Although new laptop probably helps...

Also seems that Shoretire and Hannibal have variable PA at least, as Hannibals only 3 star potential on mine, while Shoretire is rated, but Kambwala is my best u18 at 4.5 stars PA.
They'll have varying PA yeah, Mejbri had a PA of -9 last year, meaning you may get a Mejbi with a PA of 150 whilst I may get him with a PA of 180.

MattofManchester

One thing I'm disappointed with is there so far seems to be a lack of player upgrades to players such as Zakaria, Grealish and Alphonso Davies.

Will play on, but curious to see who the big players of this edition are going to be.

Dave_MUFC

They'll have varying PA yeah, Mejbri had a PA of -9 last year, meaning you may get a Mejbi with a PA of 150 whilst I may get him with a PA of 180.
Just a shame with Hannibal, as last FM he seemed to consistently be 5 star potential if I recall?