Gaming Football Manager 2022

Robbie Boy

It's the user end licensing agreement, this didn't get updated last year until the full release so it's very promising.
It's a EULA update, but last few years that update happened for full release, and it's a lot different to all the usual steamDB updates that have been happening the last few weeks.

From Miles' tweet this morning and the posts on the SI forum from the staff today, they are getting my hopes up!
Cheers lads, fingers crossed!

I bought it this afternoon, and will have some time to get stuck in over the Bank Holiday weekend!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Obviously going to use Newcastle as my test save. Should have a ton of money and when the full game releases i prefer to start lower league so going to enjoy the Newcastle rebuild.

Robbie Boy

Obviously going to use Newcastle as my test save. Should have a ton of money and when the full game releases i prefer to start lower league so going to enjoy the Newcastle rebuild.
Wonder what the transfer budget will be at the start; I'm guessing around £180m or so.

Robbie Boy

Got a Key from Shopto today but it's not downloading? Said it was an early access version.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
They actually went and did Man UFC. :lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Early days but the AI transfers seem better.

City bought a LB. Liverpool bought a RB. Both areas of weakness for them. Be interesting to see if City buy a striker too.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I had a quick look and thought it was interesting that Martial, Matic and Jones all went on the transfer list for you lot. Didn't look too much but are Gylfi, Mendy etc on the game...?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Fecking Lukaku has 18 work rate, 16 stamina, 19 natural fitness and his best role is listed as pressing forward.

There's a reason I don't bother with the real players much and tend to have a squad full of newgens very quickly. :lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Fecking Lukaku has 18 work rate, 16 stamina, 19 natural fitness and his best role is listed as pressing forward.

There's a reason I don't bother with the real players much and tend to have a squad full of newgens very quickly. :lol:
:lol: