Football memes

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
From the picture it feels like Mane just aimed at his arm to get a penalty.

With the way handball rules are going I do wonder if players are aiming to hit hands/arms to win a penalty

There was a moment in the United matched where the ball hit Martinez's hand but he was they were against his back and he was turning. I'm sure that would've been given in European competitions.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
One of the top ones I have seen
i was going to enter it into the meme world cup, but then i thought that it’s a bit big headed to nominate yourself, but seeing how much you guys love it, i think i’ll give it a chance to go all the way.

CallyRed

i was going to enter it into the meme world cup, but then i thought that it’s a bit big headed to nominate yourself, but seeing how much you guys love it, i think i’ll give it a chance to go all the way.
You should. We'll just lose to Germany on penalties though

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
This is the greatest meme I've ever seen.

I have to come clean; since 2006 I have been the leader of the Meme Guild. For years we have been searching for the perfect meme, but we have always been left disappointed. We even tried manipulating world events in the hope that someone out there - some master of word and art - would turn those tragedies into the holy grail of memage. We thought after we killed Harambe that we were on to a winner, but sadly even that fell short of our expectations.

But you, rimaldo. You have reached the pinnacle of memes! That is why I am pleased to announce that you are being sent $157 billion in bitcoin, and a prostate massager in the shape of an anime character of your own choosing.

Thank you, rimaldo. Now that the perfect meme has been created our work at the Meme Guild is complete. As Leader of the Meme Guild it is now my duty to gather the others before torching our temple ablaze. Elon is already here holding the petrol canisters. But know that the screams as we burn painfully to death are nothing compared to the joy that you have unleashed on the world.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
We really need that facepalm emoji :rolleyes:
Excuse me but I'm trying to have a discussion with the indisputable God of Memes.

I am also on fire so I haven't got time to waste on memeless losers like you.