Football on TV

thoward

It's not a lisp!
ESPN have Italian, German, Dutch, Russian,Portuguese and US football, as well as 46 Premier League games

Sky Sports have 92 Premier League games, the Championship and Leagues 1 and 2. They have all the Champions League except ITV having the first pick for one game on ednesday nights. Sky have the League Cup.I'm not sure about Spanish football, I'm not exactly sure have the rights been granted yet, I reckon Sky will have them though.

BBC are showing 10 Championship games and a few League Cup games.

ITV have at least some FA Cup games, I'm not sure about all of them because Setanta used to have some of the games.

Setanta Sports in Ireland have the Saturday 3PM Premier League games.

Of course Sky and BBC both have Premier League highlights.

ITV have at least some of the England games, Wales, Scotland and both Irelands have games on Sky.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Eurosport are running with 5 Bundesliga games every weekend.

Sky Sports have 30 SPL games with ESPN also getting some rights.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
ESPN have Italian, German, Dutch, Russian,Portuguese and US football, as well as 46 Premier League games

Sky Sports have 92 Premier League games, the Championship and Leagues 1 and 2. They have all the Champions League except ITV having the first pick for one game on ednesday nights. Sky have the League Cup.I'm not sure about Spanish football, I'm not exactly sure have the rights been granted yet, I reckon Sky will have them though.

BBC are showing 10 Championship games and a few League Cup games.

ITV have at least some FA Cup games, I'm not sure about all of them because Setanta used to have some of the games.

Setanta Sports in Ireland have the Saturday 3PM Premier League games.

Of course Sky and BBC both have Premier League highlights.

ITV have at least some of the England games, Wales, Scotland and both Irelands have games on Sky.
So ITV is Wednesday now, and they've lost a game?

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
For all the Aussies, the way it works here is

EPL: Fox Sports shows 37 games for each team (ie they have to not show one per team)

FA Cup and League Cup: Setanta shows select games (usually United stuff is in there) from both, so you won't see every game like this.

Champions League: Is on free to air via SBS, and on ESPN. Generally SBS shows two matches one after the other (the second is delayed), and ESPN only shows one (which usually overlaps with the live SBS broadcast seeing as SBS generally pick the most desirable tie to show)

UEFA Cup: Setanta, and SBS show the later rounds

La Liga: ESPN shows some games live, and some delayed

Russian PL: Setanta

Scottish PL: Setanta

Serie A: Shared between Setanta and ESPN, not sure who has rights to the live games but I think it's ESPN

Bundesliga: Setanta

Ligue 1: Setanta

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
So Channel 5 has nothing this year?

late night football on there use to be brilliant.

Its all espn i presume then? and a subscription charge?
Am I imagining this or did channel 5 not have south american football coverage?

Cal?

CR7 fan
In Hong Kong:

Cable TV have 5 Bundesliga, 5 La Liga, 3 Serie A, 5 A League games per week, 8 CL games & 6 Europa games per round,
NOW TV have every single PL game, 3 Serie A and a few FA Cup games per game,
TVB payvision has 1 Championship game & occasional Ligue 1 games.