Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Deportes Quindio @ 2.0 I think is a decent bet. Playing Atletico Cali (P10, W0, D5, L5) away from home in the Columbian second division and they've not won in 14 games and have a pretty good record against them in recent years. Quindio is also undefeated in 5 games and is currently 4th in the table(P10, W5, D4).
Of course they won their first game of the season here :rolleyes:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Gonna go for 5 home wins in the Copa Libertadores tonight: Atletico-PR, Olimpia Asuncion, Internacional, Penarol and San Lorenzo. Actually, I'm gonna stick DC United in there as well as they're on form at the mo and Bahia in the Copa Do Brasil. 7 home games @17.55. Worth a punt.

The San Lorenzo, Olimpia and Penarol games could go either way, possibly draws but home form should be a key factor in these games. Might do another one with some DCs/>1.5s in there.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Bolton takeover still hasn’t went through. Players had refused to train at one point. Can’t see them getting anything tonight.

Boro have had a tough run of fixtures, but still got an outside chance of playoffs.
Thanks man, money saved for me!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Gonna go for 5 home wins in the Copa Libertadores tonight: Atletico-PR, Olimpia Asuncion, Internacional, Penarol and San Lorenzo. Actually, I'm gonna stick DC United in there as well as they're on form at the mo and Bahia in the Copa Do Brasil. 7 home games @17.55. Worth a punt.

The San Lorenzo, Olimpia and Penarol games could go either way, possibly draws but home form should be a key factor in these games. Might do another one with some DCs/>1.5s in there.
Hard to disagree on any of the Copa games. I'm hoping to bet Atletico PR in play. Tolima started well against Boca in one of the earlier matchdays and caused Boca to drift to a nice price quickly, hoping to get 1.8 on them to win after 15/20 hopefully.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Hard to disagree on any of the Copa games. I'm hoping to bet Atletico PR in play. Tolima started well against Boca in one of the earlier matchdays and caused Boca to drift to a nice price quickly, hoping to get 1.8 on them to win after 15/20 hopefully.
Yeah Paranaense are probably the safest bet from that lot but as per the curse of this thread, they're probably gonna feck up now. Hopefully not though.

Berbaclass

Ajax v Juve BTTS is currently @ 1.78. I think it's really good value that.

Ajax have looked really good in the CL and need to at least score tomorrow to have any hope of beating Juve and I can't see Juve not scoring against them either. United/Barca BTTS is also @ 1.68 which I think is similar to the other game. United need to have a big first leg to have any chance and Barca are surely too good not to score.

Double is @ 2.99!

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Fecking typical. All the South American games came in as expected. Let down by DC United who drew. Should have stuck with the original plan.

Big Andy

Bloke
Boro, Charlton and Blyth @ 4.82.
I followed this but cashed it out after 70 minutes as Wycombe looked dangerous. Should've held out but bottled it, still, it's covered my £25 free bet qualifier for United v Barca tonight...

Thinking of going BTTS First half - Yes for the £25 free bet at 10/3...

Berbaclass

I've gone for Ajax/Juve BTTS @ 1.89 (Boosted) which is a cracking price IMO. Juventus are not so solid at the back this season and I expect Ajax to give everything they have in this tie and should score at home.

Also done a treble of Norwich & Over 2.5, Molde & Over 2.5 and Barca. Trable comes in @ 6.93

Havak

Pokemon master
Barcelona to win to nil @ 3.5

United have scored one goal at Old Trafford in four Champions League outings and that was a late winner against Young Boys...

Berbaclass

Barca @ Evs is pretty fecking good if you ask me!

Done a daft double, Barca and Ajax/Juve BTTS @ Over 2.5 @ 4.39

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Didn't have the heart to bet against United so went with Barcelona 1+ goals, Barcelona 4+ corners and Man Utd 2+ cards @2.10

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Busquets to be sent off with my free bet365 bet! @ 7.5

(qualifying bet was Rashford to have a shot on goal - on target, mind - @ 1.44)

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Had my £25 free bet with Bet365 on Smalling to be booked at HT @ 6/1. Oddly he was one of the least favourite players to be booked.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Didn't have the heart to bet against United so went with Barcelona 1+ goals, Barcelona 4+ corners and Man Utd 2+ cards @2.10
Pretty decent performance by United tonight so I'm happy to take the money.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Gonna go for home wins again in the Copa Do Brasil and Copa Libertadores. They all won yesterday but fecked up by adding DC United at the last minute.

Tonight going with Fluminense, Palmeiras, Gremio, Boca Juniors, Cruzeiro and Nacional @3.27

proteam8888

Supports
I Love MU
Ajax Amsterdam made a big surprise in the round of 16 in this season's Cup Cup when beating defending champion Real Madrid 4-1 on Santiago Bernabéu. This achievement of Ajax Amsterdam is even more astonishing because they have risen strongly after losing 1-2 at home in the first leg. I predict Ajax 1 – 2 Juventus, but end match is Ajax 1 – 1 Juventus. I was believed that 188bet.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Gonna go for home wins again in the Copa Do Brasil and Copa Libertadores. They all won yesterday but fecked up by adding DC United at the last minute.

Tonight going with Fluminense, Palmeiras, Gremio, Boca Juniors, Cruzeiro and Nacional @3.27
Easy home wins in all 6 games. Turned out to be another good day yesterday.

Danny Roberts

Can't believe the Norwich game. Strange scores in the Championship last night but think the CL was fairly predictable. I had a decent bet on Barca anyway.

Berbaclass

Going for Arsenal over 1.5 team goals (@ 1.92) in a double with Al Batin/Al Shabab Over 2.5 goals (@ 1.85) double comes in @ 3.55

Silkeborg/Naestved Over 2.5 goals @ 1.76

Berbaclass

My god I hate football sometimes :lol:

Al Shabab were 2-0 up and cruising then Al Batin get one back. Disallowed. 10 minutes later Batin score. Disallowed.

93rd minute got a penatly and eventually scored for 1-2. Feck sake man... :lol:

Berbaclass

Jumping on Frankfurt DNB @ 2.35. Think it's really good for team who won away at Inter and have won 5 in a row and are also unbeaten in 15 games. They're just a stronger side than Benfica IMO and I can't see them losing.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal and BTTS @ 4.05
Arse strong at home, but leaks goals. Napoli strong side but awful away record in Europe.

Berbaclass

My god I hate football sometimes :lol:

Al Shabab were 2-0 up and cruising then Al Batin get one back. Disallowed. 10 minutes later Batin score. Disallowed.

93rd minute got a penatly and eventually scored for 1-2. Feck sake man... :lol:
Jumping on Frankfurt DNB @ 2.35. Think it's really good for team who won away at Inter and have won 5 in a row and are also unbeaten in 15 games. They're just a stronger side than Benfica IMO and I can't see them losing.
Good win from the first two. Feel a bit unlucky with the Frankfurt game, pissed at myself for not doing Over 2.5 in that game which I originally wanted to do!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Good win from the first two. Feel a bit unlucky with the Frankfurt game, pissed at myself for not doing Over 2.5 in that game which I originally wanted to do!
I've just bet Frankfurt Win for the 2nd leg at 1.92. Agree on them being a better side.

Had a small bet on Ahli Double chance v Al Hilal tomorrow. It's a 50/50 game, Hilal got motivation to win the league but they sacked Jorge Jesus (for refusing to sign a contract extension) at the tail end of January and they've really struggled since then (despite still winning games). It'll be a crazy ending if it's a draw late on as well, will be worth staking overs late if its a draw. Hilal won't keep anyone back, did the same in the last game and could have easily conceded 2/3 times late on before Soriano scored.

Berbaclass

I've just bet Frankfurt Win for the 2nd leg at 1.92. Agree on them being a better side.

Had a small bet on Ahli Double chance v Al Hilal tomorrow. It's a 50/50 game, Hilal got motivation to win the league but they sacked Jorge Jesus (for refusing to sign a contract extension) at the tail end of January and they've really struggled since then (despite still winning games). It'll be a crazy ending if it's a draw late on as well, will be worth staking overs late if its a draw. Hilal won't keep anyone back, did the same in the last game and could have easily conceded 2/3 times late on before Soriano scored.
Yeah with that second away goal Frankfurt will feel like they are still in the tie too. Might be worth -1 AH too as they need to win by 2 goals to progress and are well capable.

I like the Al Ahli/Hilal game for goals, may do something depending on how tonight goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.