Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke511

Really like the look of Kontu -1.5 at 1.925, Finnish Kolmonen 17.15 KO. Feels like it's a goal out on the handicap. Also bound to get cut closer to kick off as well.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Which bookie is that @luke511 ? Might throw a few bob on it!

Changed my bet on zidansek to first set @2.09, Sini slow starter.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
It was on bet365 and Marathon at the time of posting, took quite a heavy move shortly after unfortunately!
No worries, good luck!

On Martin Ødegaard to score tonight @4.40, scored in 3 of last four, starting to look like the player we knew he could be. Hope Klopp buys him, think he'll be world class after seeing him last game.

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Italy won, really nice bet in the end. They played great.

Norway is today. Bit more confident after yesterday, Ecuador were not impressive at all against an average Japan side. Colombia started really poor and got gifted a goal by Poland, played well 2nd half. Think that was more of a case of Poland being poor, wouldn't be near this comp if they weren't hosts.
Norway lost. Very very harsh defeat, deserved at least a draw.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Norway lost. Very very harsh defeat, deserved at least a draw.
Yeah, got to seriously question the tacticts in the first half as well. High line with little pressure and fast opposing strikers is always a recipe for disaster, poor preparation for the game by the coaching staff methinks. Do you know anything about NZ/Honduras? Saw NZ won 5-0, and as Norway lost 3-1 they are now 1.98 against NZ. From the little I know Norway should be far stronger team than NZ, or am I mistaken?

fergiesarmy1

Alex Teixeira to score anytime for Jiangsu Suning in Chinaland 12.35 6/4 - scores nearly every game, playing bottom of league and he takes penalties.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah, got to seriously question the tacticts in the first half as well. High line with little pressure and fast opposing strikers is always a recipe for disaster, poor preparation for the game by the coaching staff methinks. Do you know anything about NZ/Honduras? Saw NZ won 5-0, and as Norway lost 3-1 they are now 1.98 against NZ. From the little I know Norway should be far stronger team than NZ, or am I mistaken?
I thought New Zealand would be poor pre tournament going by qualifying. They were pretty good tbh, played really nice stuff, looked dodgy at the back though. Honduras got in good positions but were too poor to do anything with it. 5-0 was a mixture of NZ being good and Hond being very poor. Think Norway will win but won't bet it pre game. Over 2.5 seems really good in it at 1.8, neither side can defend and both good going forward. My friend actually plays in Norway 2nd tier, told me the defence was bad but didn't believe it would be as bad as it was.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
I thought New Zealand would be poor pre tournament going by qualifying. They were pretty good tbh, played really nice stuff, looked dodgy at the back though. Honduras got in good positions but were too poor to do anything with it. 5-0 was a mixture of NZ being good and Hond being very poor. Think Norway will win but won't bet it pre game. Over 2.5 seems really good in it at 1.8, neither side can defend and both good going forward. My friend actually plays in Norway 2nd tier, told me the defence was bad but didn't believe it would be as bad as it was.
Thanks, sounds like solid reasoning! Surprised myself, defending is supposed to be the(only?) thing we know about football! Might check bet builder for over, Norway and Haaland goal if the combo is available myself, for entertainment value...

I detest Celtic. :mad:

Rage subsides a bit.

Celtic? Good lads, I always say.

:lol: - Would have betted on Celtic to turn it around, but forgot checking scores as the Yastremska-Garcia game was a cracker, and caught my attention along with trotting at Solvalla:wenger:

Last edited by a moderator:

fergiesarmy1

Like the look of Bruno Fernandes anytime in the Portuguese cup final at 5.15 at 5/2 20 goals in last 28 games and penalty taker. Porto may be down after losing the league and sporting have already won one cup this season

fergiesarmy1

Another 5/2 anytime shot, if Leipzig are gonna give Bayern game it has to be Timo Werner. 5 in last 7, 5 in last 7 in the cup. I’m covering this stake though with lewondoski anytime even money at betvictor. If neither score I’ll run down street starkers

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Another 5/2 anytime shot, if Leipzig are gonna give Bayern game it has to be Timo Werner. 5 in last 7, 5 in last 7 in the cup. I’m covering this stake though with lewondoski anytime even money at betvictor. If neither score I’ll run down street starkers
i've jumped on timo @ 7/2 so fingers crossed.

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
There’s lewondowskis goal, well in! Now, come on timo

fergiesarmy1

Where did ya get 7/2 from? I use oddcheckers and saw 3/1 with some dodgy looking mob I don’t have an account with 12/5 seemed to be the best unless you found a special somewhere I guess?

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Where did ya get 7/2 from? I use oddcheckers and saw 3/1 with some dodgy looking mob I don’t have an account with 12/5 seemed to be the best unless you found a special somewhere I guess?
Skybet but I jumped on well in play and from the 20 or so mins I’ve seen he’s been poor

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
I'll get on the goalscorer bandwagon as well then: Messi 2 or 3 goals @5.20/18.00 at Unibet, small stakes.

On o35.5 @1.90 Ruud - Gulbis in Roland-Garros tomorrow morning, medium stake.

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
It might be worth chucking a quid or 2 on South Africa to beat Argentina in the u20 World Cup, been watching for ten mins are they look capable, Argentina’s keeper looks very dodgy

fergiesarmy1

Last one for the night in play Chicago fire to win at 7/5 and sapong to score next 7/1 as a tickle

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Picked out some sacks of grain for the trotting at Solvalla (Sweden) today:

5th race: 4 Ulsrud Tea top 3 @2.04(Nordic/Betsafe) 65-70% - 3rd, Win
7th race: 1 Aubrion du Gers win @ 2.85 Unibet 40-50% - Easy Win
8th race: 6 Axl Rose win @1,85 Unibet 70-75% - (3 Accaio should be 2nd) - Lost - 2nd and "moral winner" from outside the leader(Acciaco 3rd)
10th Race: 1 Missle Hill @1.85 vs 3 Fun Quick Unibet 75% - Easy, won the race

Honorable mention
6th race: 3 Double Exposure win @7.00 (bet365) and 5 Looking Superb win @5.25 Unibet
12th Race: 8 Visla As win @3.10 Unibet 35-40% and 10 Hierro Boko top 3 @4.10 Unibet

Played these last night and couldn't post so dunno if odds are same still, but did a bit of work fairly confident they have good value on above prices.....

On Montedio Yamagata in the J-league 2 now @2.94 0-0 loss

Added Disco Volante VS Sorbet @1.88 in 6th race - Lost - must have been sick, good position but couldn't follow last 300m, Sorbet was last but could :mad:

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Small bet on Japan u20s +0.25 v Mexico today. Think they should be favourites personally. All the Central America sides been really poor so far. I opposed Mexico first game and happy to do so again. Japan were reasonably okay against Ecuador, but it was a poor game overall. Think they should be around 2.1 for the win.

ReturnOnBet

Russia Premier League - Krasnodar v Rubin Kazan - Bet Krasnodar To Win @ 1.33 Bet365
Italy Serie A - Torino v Lazio - Bet Both Teams To Score @ 1.57 Bet365
Double Odds: 2.09 Bet365

devil in me

Small bet on Japan u20s +0.25 v Mexico today. Think they should be favourites personally. All the Central America sides been really poor so far. I opposed Mexico first game and happy to do so again. Japan were reasonably okay against Ecuador, but it was a poor game overall. Think they should be around 2.1 for the win.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.