Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Denmark u21 +1 asian later on. I've got Germany 1.75 Win fair price. Also did a double of Denmark and Austria both to win at 20/1. Both too big of prices for me, Austria defence is really strong, they are good going forward as well.
Austria won. Now for Danes. Denmark will put up a good fight as long as we don't concede early on. Counter attacking side so just a case of staying compact and hopefully hurting Germany on the break. Germany side is a lot poorer defensively than it looks on paper.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Austria won. Now for Danes. Denmark will put up a good fight as long as we don't concede early on. Counter attacking side so just a case of staying compact and hopefully hurting Germany on the break. Germany side is a lot poorer defensively than it looks on paper.
Missed first half of Germany game, away to watch it now. From 2nd half it seemed unlucky, got caught with 2 big counters both coming from decent Denmark chances.

relx

Frnkie Sys
You coudl be right tbf, it's just opinions really. A friend likes Serbia as well. Austria were missing 3/4 of their best players for that game as well. France don't try in friendlies though so wouldn't read into it too much. Serbia got Jovic but barring that their side isn't anything special for me. Austria defence will all be Bundesliga starters next season, got Schlager and Wolf in midfield as well. Don't know too much about the locals for Serbia but if Jovic is kept quiet I'd be surprised if serbia win.
Spot on :D Well done

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Today's top picks for possible surprises / arbs:
Chardy - Kukushin
Both players are irregular, and H2H is quite balanced.

Wawrinka - Evans
Evans is on an excellent form on grass. But beware, Wawrinka is still one of the top players from all the circuit.

Kyrgios - Mannarino
Kyrgios being Kyrgios you never know what to expect. If he's 100%, he'll win, but if he's the same self, we all know what may happen.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Will stake o2.25 in France England u21s tonight I think unless England play some bizarre lineup. Said above but France are a really lazy side, they should concede. Pretty sure they'll win the midfield battle comfortably, fair bit more balance in their midfield compared to England. Germany played England off the pitch earlier this year but England carried a decent threat going forward then. Think both will score, probably 2-1 to either side (most likely France imo if they are motivated)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Really tempted to go against the market tonight and bet Guayana +5 or under 5.75. Don't rate USA and missing 2nd best player. Guyana have a fair few English based players now and a decent manager. They should be better organised than most people will think. Fitness is an issue though. 3/4-0 FT seems more likely to me than 6/7-0 currently.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Risky small punt on Sassari HA+4.5. Incoming fail :D
Edit: betting website blocked the bets. Not a bad thing though

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Will stake o2.25 in France England u21s tonight I think unless England play some bizarre lineup. Said above but France are a really lazy side, they should concede. Pretty sure they'll win the midfield battle comfortably, fair bit more balance in their midfield compared to England. Germany played England off the pitch earlier this year but England carried a decent threat going forward then. Think both will score, probably 2-1 to either side (most likely France imo if they are motivated)
Called game perfectly, no idea how overs didn't win. 2 missed pens as well.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Your shameless attempt to jinx it into happening paid off, fairplay :lol:
:lol: 2 goals in last 10, finally some luck!

On Peru Win in play. Played awful first half, can't play any worse. Will press more this half. Moreno (Boliva's best player) has signalled to be subbed, don't think he'll be on much longer. Bolivia defence will make an error if they keep getting pressed and gift Peru a goal I think.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
One cricket betting tip - India are evens to finish top after the group stages of the WC and I think that is a great bet at this stage . Will take a couple of weeks to come through but worth it imo

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Really tempted to go against the market tonight and bet Guayana +5 or under 5.75. Don't rate USA and missing 2nd best player. Guyana have a fair few English based players now and a decent manager. They should be better organised than most people will think. Fitness is an issue though. 3/4-0 FT seems more likely to me than 6/7-0 currently.
On under 6 now. Market absolutely despises it though which is never a good sign. Think 4-0 ft. 7-0 would be a huge upset to me.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
On under 6 now. Market absolutely despises it though which is never a good sign. Think 4-0 ft. 7-0 would be a huge upset to me.
Called it again, you're on fire now!:eek:

On Lopez vs Fuchs ATP Queens today. Lopez still a very solid player on Grass, looked ok vs Pouille even if he lost. Fuchs all over the place, should be punished when he has his off periods.

Edit: Lopez +1 @1.84, clown effed up 1st set, two double faults in TB and 0/4 break points, Fuchs 0 BP!:mad:

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Bayern has a very good odd today. They have a very strong historical against Alba Berlin, even at away ground.

Edit: Let's hope the rain doesn't cancel all my markets again today.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
@Spiersey your tips have been spot on.
This was a good tip. The initial odd was quite low, so I waited until USA scored the first, but I went on Guian AH+4.5. Still got scared in the last 10 minutes.

Havak

Pokemon master
Debating having a little £5 each way on:

Lambeth Walk 14:30 @ 13.0 (5 Places)
Jalmoud 15:05 @ 8.0
Crystal Ocean 15:40 @ 4.5

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Called it again, you're on fire now!:eek:

On Lopez vs Fuchs ATP Queens today. Lopez still a very solid player on Grass, looked ok vs Pouille even if he lost. Fuchs all over the place, should be punished when he has his off periods.
Was due a good run after a tough start to this month :)

@Spiersey your tips have been spot on.
This was a good tip. The initial odd was quite low, so I waited until USA scored the first, but I went on Guian AH+4.5. Still got scared in the last 10 minutes.
Didn’t watch the game as was on too late for me. Away to watch it now, heard it was a nervous watch at time :lol:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Got a tip there - SETTLE FOR BAY 5.00 Ascot, owned by the McGettigan’s group over in Dubai, owner said should go close, bet EW

I’ve backed kimari 2.30 13/2

Last edited:

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Edit: Lopez +1 @1.84, clown effed up 1st set, two double faults in TB and 0/4 break points, Fuchs 0 BP!:mad:
Easy in the end, Lopez clearly better even if he managed to loose 1st set and was 2-0 down in 2nd. Considered adding a little on Lopez @10/1 then, but opted out as I already had a decent chunk on it.

Last edited:

muller

Got a tip there - SETTLE FOR BAY 5.00 Ascot, owned by the McGettigan’s group over in Dubai, owner said should go close, bet EW

I’ve backed kimari 2.30 13/2
Settle for bay was 12's, 13's, 15's and now at 17's... Do you work for a bookies :)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Messed up write up last time
On Spain u21s -1 asian later. Will take Italy -1 as well in play if it reaches 1.8.

Belgium and Poland are both really weak teams for me compared to Italy/Spain. I've planned to oppose Poland since the qualifying rounds. They were very fortunate to qualify. They were fortunate v Georgia (early red card) and was an evenish game, 3-0 was very flattering and it's a poor Georgia gen. They drew with Faroes twice (scored last kick to make it 2-2 one game) . They beat Denmark 3-1 but the first goal was a huge keeper error (let an easy shot through his legs/under his body iirc) and the 2nd was a back pass that put an attacker clean through. They were very fortunate to win the game. Would be very surprised if Italy don't win at the least, think it'll be 2/3-0.

Belgium I just don't rate, Spain with a much better squad and need to win by a couple probably to go through. Be surprised if -1 asian isn't a refund at worst.

Also staked a double of both to win.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Went on Karolina Pliskova to win 2-1 VS her sister @4.10 - I trust my prejudices to hold up! Did you opt out @Jagga7?

Jagga7

Went on Karolina Pliskova to win 2-1 VS her sister @4.10 - I trust my prejudices to hold up! Did you opt out @Jagga7?
I was going to bet her to win in straight sets but when I went to bet it, the match had already started and she was down 4-1 :lol:. Got everything wrong today.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Bayern has a very good odd today. They have a very strong historical against Alba Berlin, even at away ground.

Edit: Let's hope the rain doesn't cancel all my markets again today.
Bayern pretty much controlled the whole game. Money will roll right in €€€€

Status
Not open for further replies.