Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Amazed looking at some of the odds today that Wolves are 11/5 to beat Chelsea tomorrow. Took 4 points off Chelsea last season and beat them at Molineux. Also had international break to get some of their players a rest after hectic start to the season.

fergiesarmy1

Amazed looking at some of the odds today that Wolves are 11/5 to beat Chelsea tomorrow. Took 4 points off Chelsea last season and beat them at Molineux. Also had international break to get some of their players a rest after hectic start to the season.
Then you get to the United game.......

Only thing in our favour is we have won 9 of the last 10 at OT against Leicester apparently but as we’ve seen every time there is a stat that needs breaking against us is when they report it (7/2 Leicester)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Then you get to the United game.......

Only thing in our favour is we have won 9 of the last 10 at OT against Leicester apparently but as we’ve seen every time there is a stat that needs breaking against us is when they report it (7/2 Leicester)
Yes have to admit Leicester is very decent value with your injuries. Would probably play safe and go for a drew which I think was 12/5 when I had a quick look at the coupon at lunchtime.

fergiesarmy1

Yes have to admit Leicester is very decent value with your injuries. Would probably play safe and go for a drew which I think was 12/5 when I had a quick look at the coupon at lunchtime.
I hate backing draws - 23/10 draw no bet at Bet victor, short as 13/8 most of the standard bookies now.

Not that I want it to come in but that’s the smart bet.

fergiesarmy1

Knowing that I don’t need to know the team news now as we have no options shockingly Dan James 9/1 e/w looks a sound bet. I’d normally rate Pogba, Rashford and Martial as dangers against him for goalscoring purposes seeing as we only got Rashford left I’m all in.

Jambo037

Atlético Goianiense v Bragantino BTTS @ 2.15.

2nd v 1st in the league and as the other day, Bragantino are a good team they just have a habit of conceding goals. Goianiense should score and so should Bragantino.
:D
Cheers mate. 94’ Min equaliser from Bragantino saved the day there!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I’ve put £50 on this punt

United V Leicester
Leipzig v Bayern
Fiorentina v Juventus
Wolves v Chelsea
Barca v Valencia

All Over 2.5 & BTTS

Returns about £1700

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Thought Real v Levante, Barca v Valencia and Real Sociedad v Atlético treble @3.80 was a good punt.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had an early morning acca with:

Liverpool -1, Celtic, Real Madrid/Levante >1.5, Jeonbuk Motors, Kawasaki Frontale, Orebro SK or draw, FC Kuressaare/Paide >2.5 @6.43 with Bet365

Also had Mane to score 2+ goals, Salah to score, Dummett to be booked, Liverpool over 5.5 corners @51.00 with Betway

Just needed that Dummett booking for £255 but I still got a £10 free bet for Salah goalscorer.

So a decent start to the day.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. PSG, Dinamo Brest, APOEL, Red Star Belgrade, Napoli, Ajax, Atletico Madrid or draw, Ludogorets, BATE Borisov, Slavia Prague, Benfica, Mushuc Runa, Club Brugge @16.27

2. Rosenborg, Napoli, OFI Crete, Man City, Bayern Munich, Sporting Farense, Real Madrid B, Olympiakos, Cadiz or draw, Inter Milan, Barcelona, The Strongest @50.65

Both with BetVictor

Will do some Bet Builders on the City, Spanish and Italian games later.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Norwich v Man City:

Raheem Sterling to score
Over 23.5 throw ins
Over 20.5 free kicks
Over 8 corners
Over 11.5 goal kicks
Over 2 cards
@6.50

Sergio Aguero to score
Alex Tettey to be booked
Kyle Walker to be booked
Over 4 corners for Man City
Over 18.5 free kicks
Under 8 cards
@41.00

haram

I skipped every game except for the Inter one, very lucky day. Anyone have anything for the MLS?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. PSG, Dinamo Brest, APOEL, Red Star Belgrade, Napoli, Ajax, Atletico Madrid or draw, Ludogorets, BATE Borisov, Slavia Prague, Benfica, Mushuc Runa, Club Brugge @16.27

2. Rosenborg, Napoli, OFI Crete, Man City, Bayern Munich, Sporting Farense, Real Madrid B, Olympiakos, Cadiz or draw, Inter Milan, Barcelona, The Strongest @50.65

Both with BetVictor

Will do some Bet Builders on the City, Spanish and Italian games later.
Need Palmeiras and Aucas to complete my remaining accas. All Atletico had to do was not lose. Had two more winners so far today as well as the one this morning but City, Bayern, Shirak and Aberdeen made me miss out big time.

Withnail

Pretty bad day but redeemed myself somewhat with over 1.5 in Colon/San Lorenzo and River Plate win double @2.3

Today I'm on Leeds -1 @ 2.3, Leeds/Arse/Everton all to win @7 and another small punt on over 1.5 in: Celta Vigo v Granada,Trabzonspor v Genclerbirligi, Rizespor v Goztepe, Spal v Lazio, Roma v Sassuolo, Monaco v Marseille @ 3.4

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Some accas for today:

1. Lyon W -4.5, PSG W -3.5, Monaco/Marseille >1.5, Watford/Arsenal >2.5, Real Zaragoza, FC Midtjylland, Nest-Sotra, IK Start @40.06

2. Molde, Rapid Vienna, CSKA Moscow, Pogon Szczecin, Backa Topola, KFUM Oslo, FC Copenhagen, Denizlispor or draw, FK Sarajevo, Sao Paolo @28.54

3. Dinamo Minsk or draw, Osijek, FC Porto, Lazio, Olimpia Asuncion, Trabzonspor, Wolfsberger AC, Bodo/Glimt, CSU Craiova or draw, Levski Sofia @24.28

4. Chelsea W, Schalke or draw, FK Qarabag, Vikingur Gota, FC Inter Turku, FC Astana, Feyenoord, Rizespor, Dynamo Kiev, Olimpija Ljubljana @43.16

relx

Frnkie Sys
Just a small punt to start the day - Dalian Yifang (A) to win against Wuhan Zall (H) in-play. Wuhan are pressing well and didn't give Dalian any breathing space in the 1st half. Personally, I don't think they can sustain this for long so I've gone for the away win

RedPed

Whatabouter.
First winner of the day with:

Lyon -4.5, FC Midtjylland, Feyenoord, CSKA Moscow, Rapid Vienna, KFUM Oslo, Nest Sotra, FC Astana, Pogon Szczecin @33.50

Disappointing results from Lazio, FC Copenhagen, Osijek, Start and Rizespor.

Got a few more left to run but looks like the ones I posted earlier are all going to be shafted by the one game as usual. Thread curse and all that as usual.

PSG W got the 4th goal I needed. Need another in the Arsenal game.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just had a nice win on the solheim cup in the golf, took 6 players to win their matches and they all won, also took the korda sisters to win theirs for a bigger sum and that came in!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Bodø/Glimt or draw @ 1.8. Very unlucky to be down at the break. They don't lose at home.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Just a small punt to start the day - Dalian Yifang (A) to win against Wuhan Zall (H) in-play. Wuhan are pressing well and didn't give Dalian any breathing space in the 1st half. Personally, I don't think they can sustain this for long so I've gone for the away win
Didn't go as planned, oh well :lol:

Went big on a treble of +1.5 for these teams later - DC United, Colorado Rapids and Real Salt Lake. BTTS for all 3 games is an option as well

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Another winner:

Lyon >4.5, PSG W >3.5, Watford/Arsenal >2.5, Wolfsberger AC, FC Inter Turku, Rapid Vienna, Banik Ostrava, Pogon Szczecin @45.12

Come on Watford. Last minute winner to really make my day.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Boca Juniors, Bahia/Fortaleza >1.5, San Jose, Sao Paolo, Uni Catolica, Millonarios or draw, Olimpia Asuncion, Portland Timbers or draw, CD FAS, Toronto FC/Colorado Rapids <4.5 @17.81

Also 5 MLS home wins @17.48

fergiesarmy1

Liking the look of Haller 6/1 and Belotti 10/3 tonight - 2 1st goal single and a double, plus an anytime double.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Had Al Sadd & BTTS @ 2.60

Had a horrible last few days so avoided posting to make anybody else lose :lol:

Do like West Ham @ 2.60 and also Torino -1 AH @ 1.78

Status
Not open for further replies.