Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Back from vacations and back to splashing money on simple betting (got tired of doing arbs: takes a lot of time)

So:
Zenit X2 @2.18 just because Lyon can enter clusterf*ck mode, even when leading for 2 goals
Benfica @2.65 because despite loosing to Porto at home, they still have a very solid record
Chelsea game over 3.5 @2.50 due to their defensive performances this season
Dortmund @2.95 because I believe they can beat this Barça team

relx

Frnkie Sys
Gone for over 2.5 goals for Urawa Reds v Shanghai SIPG in-play. Currently 1-0 at HT and 3-2 on aggregate, so Shanghai SIPG will need to score at least 2 goals to advance to the next round of the AFC CL. Can see the game opening up in the 2nd half. Urawa have kept only 4 clean sheets at home in 20 games (all comps) as well. Hoping for another goal in the first 15 mins of the second half.

Had a shocker last weekend though, so follow this at your risk :lol:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
@Spiersey any thoughts on the Inter - Slavia Prague game tonight? I've got Inter to win as the last leg of an accumulator, and I noticed their odds have shortened from around 4/11 to 8/15 recently. I might put something on the draw as cover. I can see Slavia have had a very good start to their season but I'd still say Inter should have too much quality for any Czech side. I'd expect Conte to achieve a no-frills 1-0 victory.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
@Spiersey any thoughts on the Inter - Slavia Prague game tonight? I've got Inter to win as the last leg of an accumulator, and I noticed their odds have shortened from around 4/11 to 8/15 recently. I might put something on the draw as cover. I can see Slavia have had a very good start to their season but I'd still say Inter should have too much quality for any Czech side. I'd expect Conte to achieve a no-frills 1-0 victory.
Only seen 1 of Slavia's games this season but be surprised if Inter don't win. Don't rate Czech football highly at all, think them doing well last season was just a bit of a freak.

fergiesarmy1

A bit of talk about no Lukaku tonight maybe a reason for the odds change

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Leverkusen u19 Win tomorrow at 2.5 and DNB at 2.0.

Trader who priced it had a big error. He's priced it based off Loko beating Schalke 4-1 last year in this comp, however that game is irrelevant. It was the final group game and Schalke were already out, they played reserves and rested their 4 best players. Loko had to win by 3 goals to go through so they had huge motivation and Schalke had none. In normal circumstances Schalke would have won the game. They drew 0-0 in Russia and Schalke were evens to win that game. Russian sides don't travel well at all in this comp, Loko, Spartak, CSKA and Zenit struggled most years. Their squad doesn't look anything special and Bayer got a decent enough gen this year. Think Bayer should be around 1.6 to win.

Levo

Band of Brothers

Trader who priced it had a big error. He's priced it based off Loko beating Schalke 4-1 last year in this comp, however that game is irrelevant. It was the final group game and Schalke were already out, they played reserves and rested their 4 best players. Loko had to win by 3 goals to go through so they had huge motivation and Schalke had none. In normal circumstances Schalke would have won the game. They drew 0-0 in Russia and Schalke were evens to win that game. Russian sides don't travel well at all in this comp, Loko, Spartak, CSKA and Zenit struggled most years. Their squad doesn't look anything special and Bayer got a decent enough gen this year. Think Bayer should be around 1.6 to win.
Backed this, got DNB at 2.20 with Skybet.

Dinghy

Dortmund - Barca over 6,5 goals @19.00

RB Salzburg to score 3 or more @2.48

ReallyUSA

Took Barca -1/2 for straight bet. And Barca and Liverpool in parlays. All for today.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Back from vacations and back to splashing money on simple betting (got tired of doing arbs: takes a lot of time)

So:
Zenit X2 @2.18 just because Lyon can enter clusterf*ck mode, even when leading for 2 goals
Benfica @2.65 because despite loosing to Porto at home, they still have a very solid record
Chelsea game over 3.5 @2.50 due to their defensive performances this season
Dortmund @2.95 because I believe they can beat this Barça team
Well, at least Zenit did it. If only Dortmund had scored the PK I would be on positive numbers with this selection. Moving on...

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Todays failures:

• Spurs @1.95 seems good, since Olympiakos is no longer the biggest budget on Greece.
  • Under 1.5 @ Atletico - Juve @2.65
  • Dinamo Zagreb 1X @1.75
  • Neverkusen -1 @2.05
  • Real Madrid NDB @2.25
  • Te: Kovalik to win @3.45 (small punt)
  • Te: Caruso - Fabbiano over 23.5 @2.00 (small punt)
  • Te: Dzumhur to win @2.18
  • Te: Mannarino @1.78
  • Te: Paire @2.35 (small punt)
  • Te: Hoang @2.24 (small punt)
  • VB: Italy to win @2.26 (small punt)

Rajma

Good find irrespective of the outcome as DNB now at 1.4. Do you often find these?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Good find irrespective of the outcome as DNB now at 1.4. Do you often find these?
Yeah, I can usually find 5/10 games mispriced just by glancing at bet365 every day. Most aren't mispriced enough to justify a solid bet though, usually would just be 2.3 to win when they should be 2.0 etc.
It's pretty rare for the pricing to be based entirely off of one game like this, trader must have been being very lazy.

Sylar

Already winning 1-0 which is great.
Went with SkyBet who had similar odds for DNB

Rajma

Yeah, I can usually find 5/10 games mispriced just by glancing at bet365 every day. Most aren't mispriced enough to justify a solid bet though, usually would just be 2.3 to win when they should be 2.0 etc.
It's pretty rare for the pricing to be based entirely off of one game like this, trader must have been being very lazy.
2-0 already, have you gone big on this one?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
2-0 already, have you gone big on this one?
I've about £4k on across various markets, Double chance, DNB, Win. I had it down as a 'large' bet with the opening prices compared to what I thought they should be.
Looking at the bare stats it doesn't seem like a 2-0, Lok more than holding their own. Anyone watching the game?
It's not streamed. UEFA ticker has Loko having 1 chance at 0-0. They've had none since. Think Bayer just sitting deep and playing the scoreline now, hopefully doesn't cost them.

Danny Roberts

I've about £4k on across various markets, Double chance, DNB, Win. I had it down as a 'large' bet with the opening prices compared to what I thought they should be.

It's not streamed. UEFA ticker has Loko having 1 chance at 0-0. They've had none since. Think Bayer just sitting deep and playing the scoreline now, hopefully doesn't cost them.
Cheers, was considering bailing but will let it stand.

Great tip on this, much appreciated by many on here I'm sure.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Cheers, was considering bailing but will let it stand.

Great tip on this, much appreciated by many on here I'm sure.
It's probably not the worst cash out as should be a decent %, did think they'd be more dominant side but always hard to tell how accurate 365 stats are.

Cheers, hopefully they hold on. All you can do it beat prices and hope games play out as they should.

Danny Roberts

It's probably not the worst cash out as should be a decent %, did think they'd be more dominant side but always hard to tell how accurate 365 stats are.

Cheers, hopefully they hold on. All you can do it beat prices and hope games play out as they should.
Interesting that 365 have Lok almost evens for next goal too so maybe I will cash in...will take a look.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Like the look of
PSG @ 2.15
Atlético @ 2.37
Spurs @ 1.95

Not sure if I’ll actually be betting any though, thinking about having a break for a week, my picks have been trash! :lol:

fergiesarmy1

Kane and Falcao both to score anytime in the early games is 3.49 at b365, skybet have it as a special at 7/1, definitely worth a tickle if both starting.

Rajma

Looks like these guys decided to close the shop on minute 15th going by the stats, Jose would be proud. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.