Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Roberts

It’s a scam. No-one who fixes games would ever sell the information to random people. It’s a funny scheme they use. Basically they’ll off a free result to 1000 people. They’ll send 10 different outcomes, 100 people with each outcome. 100 people have to win. Then they’ll just block the other 900. They then repeat the process with the 100 who won and send different results again. Someone has to win so they believe they’ve won on 2 fixes and will most likely pay cash upfront for the 3rd.
Cheers (to all who replied). I wasn't intending to do this, just wondered if anyone knew anything about it.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
They’ve fixed it now withdrawn the market wonder if they will honour any bets placed.
It'll be paid if it wins, Skybet don't palp stuff like this. It's not a misprice as such but an error with their formula. They get their prices from Sporting Solutions and they're incapable of pricing BTTS prices for big handicaps. It's a common mistake by them on games like this.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Fancy Inter tonight against Lazio @ 2.0

They’ve started the season relatively well and although they’ve not really been anything flash they’re grinding wins out under Conte.

Rajma

Botosani vs CFR Cluj @2.0

Botosani should be resting a lot of player as they've got more important things to worry about given their league position and coming into the weekend. Cluj are superior team anyway.

SambaBoy

Fancy Inter tonight against Lazio @ 2.0

They’ve started the season relatively well and although they’ve not really been anything flash they’re grinding wins out under Conte.
Yeah I was tempted by that before. Inter are one of those teams for me though, always let me down. How are Lazio looking this season?

Inter's 3rd game in 7 days or so as well inc a derby.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Yeah I was tempted by that before. Inter are one of those teams for me though, always let me down. How are Lazio looking this season?

Inter's 3rd game in 7 days or so as well inc a derby.
Wouldn't back Inter pre-game. They were woeful against Slavia Prague. Improved in the derby but Milan were crap and hardly put up a fight. I expect they'll have a few more performances this season like the Slavia game where they look short of ideas and their lack of creativity is exposed.

fergiesarmy1

40/1 on Rochdale after the West Ham defeat has all gone, now 22/1 :lol:

This is not a tip by the way.

Berbaclass

Wouldn't back Inter pre-game. They were woeful against Slavia Prague. Improved in the derby but Milan were crap and hardly put up a fight. I expect they'll have a few more performances this season like the Slavia game where they look short of ideas and their lack of creativity is exposed.
Would normally agree but them having Godin back is a difference maker IMO.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
That Lyon game looks weird af, bookies set it at a -7.5 handicap I think, and they were 4-0 till 88th min then scored 3 goals to make it 7-0. Maybe just a coincidence.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
That Lyon game looks weird af, bookies set it at a -7.5 handicap I think, and they were 4-0 till 88th min then scored 3 goals to make it 7-0. Maybe just a coincidence.
It's just a coincidence, wasn't fixed, away were just completely dead. One of those games that can end anything from 3-0 to 14-0

Berbaclass

Had a punt on The Strongest v Destroyers over 4.5 goals @ 1.90 ( I mean :lol:)

Purely because they’re based in La Paz which is one of the highest altitude stadiums in the world and they should be knackered. Destroyers also already have a horrible defensive record and are bottom of the league.

luke511

It'll be paid if it wins, Skybet don't palp stuff like this. It's not a misprice as such but an error with their formula. They get their prices from Sporting Solutions and they're incapable of pricing BTTS prices for big handicaps. It's a common mistake by them on games like this.
They don't get pre match footy from us, just in play. Although that rick has been known on occasion! Most likely from bet radar or bet genius.

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
The start of european basket leagues is making me recover my lost money on footie :D
Both underdogs won on the ACB matches last night (I only bet on Manresa, though. I would never imagine Bilbao could win away at Tenerife!).

Today's possible failures:
Celta - Espanyol : Celta is on a terrible run. A small punt in a NDB for Espanyol.

On basket:
Treviso - Milano: i think Milano HA-X is almost a sure thing, even though it's the first season game. Treviso just got promoted and had a terrible pre-season in terms of results and performance.

Benfica - Mornar Bar: It will be a tight match. Mornar might win this, because they play in a more competitive league.

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
Sky have priced Arsenal up at 5.50 away to Liverpool in the cup, seems like value to me, can see similar teams as the last round but this is priced up like the two first teams will be playing, Arsenal went off around 6.50 in the league match

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had an overnight winning South American acca with Palmeiras, Gremio, Atletico MG, Atletico PR, CD Los Millonarios, General Diaz/Cerro Porteno >1.5, CD Olimpia @10.64

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
The start of european basket leagues is making me recover my lost money on footie :D
Both underdogs won on the ACB matches last night (I only bet on Manresa, though. I would never imagine Bilbao could win away at Tenerife!).

Celta - Espanyol : Celta is on a terrible run. A small punt in a NDB for Espanyol.

On basket:
Treviso - Milano: i think Milano HA-X is almost a sure thing, even though it's the first season game. Treviso just got promoted and had a terrible pre-season in terms of results and performance.

Benfica - Mornar Bar: It will be a tight match. Mornar might win this, because they play in a more competitive league.
So:

Celta 1 - 1 Espanyol: Not a win, but money was returned at least.
Treviso 53 - 75 Milan: Had Milan AH-9.5 :)
Benfica 68 - 95 Mornar: Had Mornar to win this. This odd was poorly calculated @2.20

Basket is helping me recover my failures at football. Still on -69.80€ of losses in my season budget (430.20 left)

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica

Football:
Boavista - Tondela BTTS @2.12

Tennis:
small punt at Coric @2.35

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
How come the odds are so high (favourable) for City and liverpool to win?

City @ 1.30

Liverpool @1.33

Usually they are like 1.05 or 1.10 .... city is missing some defenders but everton are ass.. Liverpool I don't think is missing anyone going to a newly promoted sheffield.

Thoughts?

Danny Roberts

How come the odds are so high (favourable) for City and liverpool to win?

City @ 1.30

Liverpool @1.33

Usually they are like 1.05 or 1.10 .... city is missing some defenders but everton are ass.. Liverpool I don't think is missing anyone going to a newly promoted sheffield.

Thoughts?
City look short to me. When are they 1.05 away from home in the PL?

Berbaclass

Lyon v Nantes BTTS @ 1.90

Lyon struggling a little at the moment to get games over the line and Nantes are flying, up to 4th with 4 wins out of 5. Think this is decent value.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Bolton +2 asian today v Portsmouth. Bit more mainstream than normal for me but don't think the price reflects their improved side now. Would be surprised if they lose by 3, been impressive last couple games.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Over 2.5 cards in the spurs / southampton match @1.66

Just fancy there's a few cards looking at the lineups, some rash players and players who are good at drawing fouls. Ref is slightly unpredictable mind.

Dinghy

West Ham to score 3 or more @4.50
Watford to score 2 or more @3.55
Chelsea to score 4 or more @5.25

Multi @83.87

Status
Not open for further replies.