Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ady87

United, Arsenal and Celtic?
I was looking at something like this. It's difficult to compare some of the smaller leagues. Cluj have a +20 GD and sit top of their league but does it actually mean anything?

Sporting are in poor form and similarly LASK Linz are flying and banging 4/5 in, in each of their last 3. Is that priced in to Sporting nearly Evens at home?

Feel like I'm about to fall in to a trap, and that's before we discuss United ha

Withnail

I was looking at something like this. It's difficult to compare some of the smaller leagues. Cluj have a +20 GD and sit top of their league but does it actually mean anything?

Sporting are in poor form and similarly LASK Linz are flying and banging 4/5 in, in each of their last 3. Is that priced in to Sporting nearly Evens at home?

Feel like I'm about to fall in to a trap, and that's before we discuss United ha

Not sure I'd go much more than Double Chance on United. As others have said it all depends on the line-up. If Matic and Mata start forget about it

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica

Note: Sporting appointed a new manager just 1 week ago. This can motivate the players to show themselves. On the other hand: didn't Cluj eliminated Celtic before this season? I think they will play hard for revenge.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Kasatkina VS Wozniachi @3,05, medium/high stake. Wozniachi nowhere near the player she was, but odds don't reflect it yet. Kasatkina possibly on the way up again, after a bad year with no coach, and has 3-1 record vs Woz. Should be around 1,80.

Marty1968

Ok so no idea who's going to win any of the games tonight so gone for goals instead. Over 1.5 goals in 6 Europa matches at just under 2/1. Small win hopefully but will cover my losses from stupid Madrid and Napoli over the past two nights!

fergiesarmy1

Follow the money :lol: united were 6/4 last night now down 5/4, can’t see what can possibly go wrong :nervous:

Jean claude van hire

I bet on AZ +0/0.5. I think we will struggle especially with the line up we have.
Good call, I went for AZ double chance at 4/7. Pains me to say it but I reckon Newcastle double chance at 5/6 on Sunday is good value too. Really can't see United winning there!

Danny Roberts

Kasatkina VS Wozniachi @3,05, medium/high stake. Wozniachi nowhere near the player she was, but odds don't reflect it yet. Kasatkina possibly on the way up again, after a bad year with no coach, and has 3-1 record vs Woz. Should be around 1,80.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't know why I randomly follow tips off here! :mad: Break up in the first, set point in the second, loses 2-0 (I'm typing at 3-6 in the tiebreak so hoping for a miracle to prove me wrong)

Edit - she got it to 5-6 on serve just to feck with me. Then lost.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't know why I randomly follow tips off here! :mad: Break up in the first, set point in the second, loses 2-0 (I'm typing at 3-6 in the tiebreak so hoping for a miracle to prove me wrong)

One of those days today, was on Kvitova and Fognini for med+ stakes this morning as well, both lost from a set up!:rolleyes:

Jagga7

One of those days today, was on Kvitova and Fognini for med+ stakes this morning as well, both lost from a set up!:rolleyes:
:lol: Sorry to laugh at you guys but I had Woz 2-0.

Marty1968

Acca for the weekend....

Sunderland, Schalke, Swansea and Leeds - nearly 11/1 which I think is pretty good value. Sunderland away to a very poor Lincoln side since Danny Cowley left. Schalke at home against Koln who are near the bottom. Swansea at home to Stoke (no contest) and Leeds will eventually have a game where their possession and shots equals a big win (hoping this is the one!)

Danny Roberts

Acca for the weekend....

Sunderland, Schalke, Swansea and Leeds - nearly 11/1 which I think is pretty good value. Sunderland away to a very poor Lincoln side since Danny Cowley left. Schalke at home against Koln who are near the bottom. Swansea at home to Stoke (no contest) and Leeds will eventually have a game where their possession and shots equals a big win (hoping this is the one!)
Millwall are in poor form but can rasie their game against Leeds and are never easy at home. I personally think Swansea at evens is the bet of the weekend. Strange odds for top at home against bottom.

M15 Red.

Almere City drawing 0-0 away tonight was a stinger. The clog wearing buggers.

fergiesarmy1

Backed 1st scorer in Spain, Germany and French top leagues tonight, I know it’s high risk/high reward but for all 3 to score 2nd was twisting the knife a tad :lol:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Swansea (top) at home to Stoke (bottom) are evens. Fill yer boots.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Gone for Bristol City v Reading over 2.5 goals and Preston to win in-play. Cheeky punt on Norwich to draw as well

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
5/1 Arsenal, Chelsea, City and United.

Few years ago and youd be lucky getting 1/5 for that bet.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Fancy a Lerma booking today... Will be his 5th this season and trigger a one match ban? Plus internationals the weekend so a long break?

Jagga7

I bet City -2 on the Asian handicap. I think Wolves will struggle coming back from a tough game in Turkey in the EL.

M15 Red.

Torino to score at home to Napoli and Lecce to score away to Atalanta @2.35.

Last edited:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Had a fiver on Wolves at HT at 18/1. Incredible odds really. Anyone watching the first could see City were not at it. Created nothing all game and Wolves had three clear chances in the first half alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.