Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Frankly darling 9/4 2.50 Yarmouth

out of frankel, same immediate family line to Golden Horn and is bred on the same Frankel x daylami cross like logician

Think worth having a look at this, don’t usually back first timers but this could be special, even if it doesn’t win the day, one to keep an eye on.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Spiersey - I will gladly lay all your Football Bets between now and the rest of the Season in the English and Scottish Leagues - just say the word !

As for the Peruvian Reserve League - I will give that one a miss , thank you very much indeed.

I am guessing as a Chelsea Fan you are quite happy with the progress you are making under Frank? I always thought we (United) should have signed Willian back in 2017 when we , foolishly took Nemanja Matic - it was a mystery to me then and it still rankles somewhat even now
This could be fun........ don’t be daft, I’m the same never have any luck with football betting but if Spiersey is making money why doubt him?

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
This could be fun........ don’t be daft, I’m the same never have any luck with football betting but if Spiersey is making money why doubt him?
Agree, hes posted plenty of bets on here and very sound reasons behind his selections. All my football bets are picked at random, very little thought behind it. Usually get a few up each season and break even and is more for enjoyment rather than a career, not sure Id have the guts for putting thousands on a bet.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Today is a good day for basket underdogs or for arbing on the following matches.

Rishon - Andorra
Promitheas - Bologna
Partizan - Krasnodar
Besiktas - Zaragoza
Torun - Strasbourg
Birindisi - Bonn

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Salzburg u19s Win is good at 1.9 tomorrow. I've got them about 1.5 for the win. Tipped +1.5 v Liverpool last round and Salzburg were the better team, collapsed last 10 to concede 3 goals and lose 4-2. If they'd have won/draw they'd be a much shorter price. Napoli were comfortably 2nd best at home to Liverpool, were holding on at the end big time. Brewster didn't play v Napoli either and he did v Salzburg. Genk deserved to beat Napoli as well, Salzburg played poorly against Genk but were still the slightly better side. Think they should win at home. Missing Major with Hungary u17s for the World Cup but he's not a huge miss, just a defender.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Frankly darling 9/4 2.50 Yarmouth

out of frankel, same immediate family line to Golden Horn and is bred on the same Frankel x daylami cross like logician

Think worth having a look at this, don’t usually back first timers but this could be special, even if it doesn’t win the kday, one to keep an eye on.
2nd, travelled ok but no chance getting to winner, one to watch i think will win next time, hopefully.

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Chelsea u19s 0 asian/Draw No bet tomorrow at 1.83. I've been planning on betting this for 2 weeks but was hoping for a better price on Chelsea. Spent today trying to decide if it is still value. Ajax are missing 8 players with the u17s and Brobbey is still injured. It's 7 of their best players missing + 2 back ups. Their depth is still good though and it's not the best Chelsea gen. Chelsea are only missing Maatsen. Rensch, Eddine are big misses at the back, Ajax's defence isn't great anyway. Chelsea lack a proper goalscorer this year, so that should help. Hansen, Taylor and Unuvar all big misses going forward.
I was expecting Ajax to open 1.6 or something, which would have made Chelsea +1 asian a great bet. At these prices I think Draw No bet is worth a small bet.

Danny Roberts

The Championship is crazy this season, crazier than usual. WBA 2-0 down after 20 minutes at home to Barnsley? Swansea getting hammered at home. At least Juve pulled it back last night.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Today is a good day for basket underdogs or for arbing on the following matches.

Rishon - Andorra [FAIL] Andorra did a very aggressive 1Q and basically let no doubts about the winner.
Promitheas - Bologna ->[WIN] Closed position at 1Q
Partizan - Krasnodar -> [WIN] due to a very good 3Q from Krasnodar who put them in front by 1 point. But it was a very low profit.
Besiktas - Zaragoza -> [WIN] Closed position at 1Q. If I had better nerves wouldn't even need the arb.
Torun - Strasbourg -> [FAIL] An even game until the 1Q, but the odd never reached the sure bet level.
Birindisi - Bonn -> [WIN] actually Bonn could had won this game.
A good day yesterday

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Ajax to beat Chelski
DC Zenit
Inter to beat Dortmund

Possible arbs:
Brescia - Darussafaka
Neptunas - Dijon
Turk - Sassari

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Salzburg u19s Win is good at 1.9 tomorrow. I've got them about 1.5 for the win. Tipped +1.5 v Liverpool last round and Salzburg were the better team, collapsed last 10 to concede 3 goals and lose 4-2. If they'd have won/draw they'd be a much shorter price. Napoli were comfortably 2nd best at home to Liverpool, were holding on at the end big time. Brewster didn't play v Napoli either and he did v Salzburg. Genk deserved to beat Napoli as well, Salzburg played poorly against Genk but were still the slightly better side. Think they should win at home. Missing Major with Hungary u17s for the World Cup but he's not a huge miss, just a defender.
1.25 to win now, good value anyway. Hopefully they win.

Did a small interest accumulator in Zaragoza, Valencia, Rangers, MTK and Chelsea, all u19s at 30s. Think all 5 are small value; have the accumulator around 12/1 fair price.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
On Chelsea u19s 0 asian/Draw No bet tomorrow at 1.83. I've been planning on betting this for 2 weeks but was hoping for a better price on Chelsea. Spent today trying to decide if it is still value. Ajax are missing 8 players with the u17s and Brobbey is still injured. It's 7 of their best players missing + 2 back ups. Their depth is still good though and it's not the best Chelsea gen. Chelsea are only missing Maatsen. Rensch, Eddine are big misses at the back, Ajax's defence isn't great anyway. Chelsea lack a proper goalscorer this year, so that should help. Hansen, Taylor and Unuvar all big misses going forward.
I was expecting Ajax to open 1.6 or something, which would have made Chelsea +1 asian a great bet. At these prices I think Draw No bet is worth a small bet.
It's done! Good tip!

andy dufresne

I am aware of the fact I have pointed this out before but how on earth can anyone win on football betting over time especially by backing odds on shots,it is a complete mystery to me

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
I am aware of the fact I have pointed this out before but how on earth can anyone win on football betting over time especially by backing odds on shots,it is a complete mystery to me
Just decided to check my sheet for stats due to your comments; I've made just over 2000 bets since march 1st, up almost 54K. 1084 of those bets were on football, which account for 43K of the profit. 10K of the profit is from bonuses, arbs and promotions, so I should pretty much stop betting anything but football judging by that. I have some factors not taken into account, but it is beyond doubt that football is where I make my profit. I should have analyzed this earlier, but betting is just an extra income for me, so I've just been happy beeing in black while waiting to have enough data to decide where to go next.

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
It's done! Good tip!
Thank you! Bet was okay, game was lower quality than expected though, Ajax should be missing for the return game also, prices should be interesting.

7-2 FT, easy winner. Could have scored 10, Napoli so poor.

M15 Red.

Keep an eye on Spiersey and all shall be revealed. Alternatively, follow my bets and allow the mystery to remain.

Rieti vs Viterbese 7:45pm Seria C. Both to score @1.80.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Barca & Liverpool -1 AH Double @ 2.26

Ajax/Chelsea BTTS & Over 2.5 + Salzburg/Napoli BTTS @ Over 2.5 Double @ 2.82

MC89

Supports
Celtic
6.00 Chelmsford, tomorrow Futuristic (6/4) first attempt at 7f but should be fine.... hopefully

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Rangers U19s dnb 1.72 in play

I bet Rangers in the reverse game at 2.1 for Draw no bet and it was average, were 3-1 up and missed chances for 4-1 before conceding 2 late goals for 3-3. Young boys have a decent home bias, prices shouldn’t be so similar in both legs, I’ve got rangers around 1.8 to win fair price. It’s probably Rangers best ever generation of players, Young Coombes is excellent, Kennedy also. They won the Al kass earlier this year, which is the best u17 comp in the world, beat some of the top teams. Shouldn’t lose at home unless they play terrible.

andy dufresne

a 43k profit is very good in my eyes and most impressive,I have had one major bet this evening and it was Konrad Laimer to score first this evening for Leipzig in the game against Zenit St Petersburg and have doubled it up with him scoring between 46-55 minutes inclusive...

madRedDevil07

On Rangers U19s dnb 1.72 in play

I bet Rangers in the reverse game at 2.1 for Draw no bet and it was average, were 3-1 up and missed chances for 4-1 before conceding 2 late goals for 3-3. Young boys have a decent home bias, prices shouldn’t be so similar in both legs, I’ve got rangers around 1.8 to win fair price. It’s probably Rangers best ever generation of players, Young Coombes is excellent, Kennedy also. They won the Al kass earlier this year, which is the best u17 comp in the world, beat some of the top teams. Shouldn’t lose at home unless they play terrible.
Followed you for the first time with Rangers double chance @ 2.1

Ady87

Done Chelsea, Benfica, Barca, Liverpool, Derby and BTTS Inter/Dortmund at 40/1.

3 goals in first 5 mins after the Chelsea win has settled the nerves but I HATE BTTS bets and now sweating over that selection already haha.

M15 Red.

a 43k profit is very good in my eyes and most impressive,I have had one major bet this evening and it was Konrad Laimer to score first this evening for Leipzig in the game against Zenit St Petersburg and have doubled it up with him scoring between 46-55 minutes inclusive...
Sounds good this one I shall follow.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Nice pick!:cool:

M15 Red.

Nice one. Looking to get on Fulham to score again in the 2nd half (about another 8/10 mins) they've managed to scored 2nd half in the last 13/15 homes.
Fulham just scored.. too early for me.. price was only 1/2

madRedDevil07

Forest double chance @ 2.37 is tempting. Hull are not that good away from home and forest are good at home.

M15 Red.

Hopefully over 0.5 match goals @1.7 or above just after 60 mins in the Lille vs Valencia match. Both could do with the points and neither are known for many 0-0s in 2019.

Edit.. Valencia scored on 63 mins with the price @1.6 which was a little too short for a single.

Last edited:

Ady87

Done Chelsea, Benfica, Barca, Liverpool, Derby and BTTS Inter/Dortmund at 40/1.

3 goals in first 5 mins after the Chelsea win has settled the nerves but I HATE BTTS bets and now sweating over that selection already haha.
As predicted I need a Dortmund goal to win ffs

I swear I’ve been a goal or two off a few £k this week, shocking.

Last edited:

Wilkohler

Supports
Union Berlin
I had Juve and City both to score and win, PSG -1, Valencia and Inter win. I tried to cash out around 83rd min in the Valencia game, but Moplay suspended the bet till full time.

After this drivel, I dont think I will ever use their services again

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Adams over 9.5 rebounds should be free money tonight. The only caveat is that he’s playing against Gobert who is a good rebounder but on the other hand nobody else on that Utah starting five can rebound.

He was frequently getting 10 a game last year with Westbrook stealing 5-6 from him every game. Should easily average 12 or even 13 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.