Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I'm very interested in backing Slavia away to Dortmund on Tuesday getting a 1.75 handicap start. Inter were only asked to give up 0.75 at home to Slavia and I think this has been very much price based on need. But the Czechs have shown they are no push-overs and have held their own in the toughest group possible. They lead their domestic league by a country mile having conceded only three goals in 18 matches (as well as keeping a clean sheet at the Nou Camp and restricting Inter to an injury time equaliser at the San Siro). I have no doubt they won't take this any less seriously because they can't qualify.
Agree, this looks good, Slavia played out like a +0.25 away at the San Siro. They’re incredibly good for a Czech side. No reason for Dortmund to score loads either with it being h2h the tie breaker.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Total wipeout yesterday. 6 bets, 6 losers -6.00

May this lot do better:
NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac -0.5 1.90
Hallescher FC 3.00
Crystal Palace 3.10
Motherwell 2.15
Huesca -0.5 1.875
LASK LINZ 2.30
Lugano 2.50

Got some more matches of interest to go through quickly on 3pm kick offs so am likely to add to this.

Edit:
Cardiff 1.85
Rennes 2.05

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Some difficult choices with European games in midweek. Some accas today:

1. WBA, Viktoria Plzen or draw, Anorthosis Famagusta, Zeljeznicar, Olympiakos, Young Boys, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Crusaders @11.99

2. Tottenham, Bristol Rovers, Dundee Utd, PSG, Borussia Dortmund, Fulham/Bristol City >1.5, MOL Vidi, Ludogorets, Slovan Bratislava @21.14

3. Aston Villa W, Bournemouth/Liverpool >2.5, FC Salzburg >2.5, Hadjuk Split, AZ Alkmaar, Lech Poznan, Sporting Braga, AS Monaco @15.96

Dinghy

Bets for the derby:

Fred to be booked @3.00
McTominay to be booked @4.00
United to score at least 3 @16
United to win @10

Pagh Wraith

Small stake on Leverkusen to win against Schalke at odds against. I have them slightly ahead of market ratings and Schalke well behind. The visitors have been very fortunate to pick up as many points as they have and have all the metrics of a mid-table side (xG, shots, corners etc.).

Ady87

Napoli let me down for £360 and they were 1-0 down so never had a cash out really. £40 at most.

I do however have. £5 treble to return £390.

PSG 11/4 in play, United 8/1 and Juventus 7/5. United and PSG in the bet have paid out.

Any idea how I can cover this Juve game? Lazio win 2/1, Lazio/Draw is poor at 4/7. Cash out currently £155.

Withnail

Have United and City BTTS and a small punt on United to Win/BTTS @ 14.

It'll be just my luck this week if United go and get their first clean sheet in months against City of all teams.

Big Andy

Bloke
Had A bet builder come in for the United game, and my £10 free bet on United to win came in too.

I was going to put my free bet on 2-1 at 28/1 but thought I’d just put the win on instead at 8/1

Chipper

Adulterer.
On Union Berlin this afternoon. Their form has picked up, especially at home, 3 wins on the bounce there. Koln are just bad. Slight odds against for Berlin thought it was worth a go.

Currently got a couple underway Cracovia Krakow in Polad, 0-0 approaching half time but they're on top from the bits and pieces I've seen. Desna Chernhiv have gone in front early for me in Ukraine.

Chipper

Adulterer.
3 out of 3 in the ones I mentioned earlier. Going decent.

Also had 1 loser (Pisa), 1 win (St Gallen @ 1.75) since then.

A couple more later:
Pordenone to beat Crotone at 2.62 in Serie B tonight. Thought they should be favoured looking at the form, they're very strong at home but the bookies priced it 2.62 each team and 3.00 the draw. Pordernone have come in a touch to 2.45 since then, Crotone out to 2.80.

In Argentin, Central Cordoba +0.5 @ 2.025. A risky one as they're a a bad team, but they're unbeaten in 5 (4 draws) and Gimnasia are bad team too who have lost all 7 at home this season. Was actually tempted to bet on Cordoba winning (was 4.50 now 5.00) but I've gone for this instead.

Pagh Wraith

Weekend bets:

Hamburg v Heidenheim, Hamburg -1 @ 1.980-1
Mannheim v Braunschweig, Mannheim 0 @ 20-0
Gladbach v Bayern , Gladbach 1 @ 2.072-1
Augsburg v Mainz, Augsburg -0.25 @ 2.032-1
Gillingham v Sunderland, Sunderland -0.25 @ 2.141-0
Tranmere v Accrington, Accrington 0 @ 1.941-1
Mansfield v Cheltenham, Mansfield -0.5 @ 2.260-3
Bradford PA v Altrincham , Altrincham -0.5 @ 1.992-0
St. Albans v Hampton & Richmond, St. Albans 0.75 @ 1.811-1
Leverkusen v Schalke, Leverkusen -0.5 @ 2.102-1
Tottenham W v Brighton W, Tottenham W -0.25 @ 1.941-0

Mansfield and Sunderland were poor in their games and the market never really moved either. Same thing in the Gladbach match but that was a good bet. Crazy that the league leaders were almost 5/1 at home. Profit overall.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Did alright over the weekend, needed to after Friday's 6 out of 6 losing effort. Clawed most of that back.

W5/L4 Saturday +1.25
W5/L2 Sunday +3.165

10 days in to this little venture, I'm having fun so far. A high volume of bets (57), 28 winners, 29 losers. +2.595 points.

I'll never get rich doing this but I'm watching more football than I have in a long time, learning who's who, the form of teams and some random other useless stuff that I've ended up looking up. Things like who Guillermo Brown is, an Argentinian/Irish naval officer (there's a team named after him). It's good for geography too, looking up where different cities are on maps where teams come from.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
BetReasoningOdd
DC West Ham (low bet)Arsenal might fail again1.88
DC Gil Vicente (low bet)Rio Ave usually wins by minimal margin, and Gil Vicente is actually a decent team1.91
Zenit to winZenit playing home. Their season has been bellow expectactions though. So beware2.70
Anadolu AH-14.5The other team is pretty much weak, but this is regular season, so beware.1.81

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Valencia u19s +2 Euro tomorrow at 1.83. Btts good as well if above 1.7.

Valencia been unlucky throughout the campaign, better side by a distance v Lille both games as well as being pretty decent v Ajax in the reverse game. Fortunate to survive the first 45 v Chelsea last matchday but improved a lot second half to win.

Ajax II (Jong) played tonight, Brobbey, Taylor, Kuhn, Gelderen and Timber all played. Brobbey played first 45 and Taylor 2nd 45. They might be involved tomorrow in some capacity but the others should be missing. Bit of a risk with Valencia being out, might send a weaker team but hopefully still be strong. I've got -1 fair. Think it'll be a pretty wild game, prefer BTTS to +1.5 but both should be good bets I think.

Missed Chelsea u19s at 2.5 earlier today, was a huge bet. Was priced on motivation with Chelsea being out and Lille needing a win but the gulf is still huge. If theres any drift on Chelsea tomorrow, Win is still good at 1.7+. I've got 1.3 fair pre lineups. Chelsea were 1.4 away in France, should have been 3-0 up at HT but somehow were 1-0 down, struggled second half but its a big class difference. Just hoping they don't bin it off with them being out.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Meh, drew 0-0.

Tuesday's eclectic bunch:
FK Podgorica 2.50
Pretoria University 2.60
Al Ittihad Kalba 2.40
Ohod Club 2.00
Yeovil 2.25

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
BetReasoningOddProfit
DC West Ham (low bet)Arsenal might fail again1.88-5.00€
DC Gil Vicente (low bet)Rio Ave usually wins by minimal margin, and Gil Vicente is actually a decent team1.91-5.00€
Zenit to winZenit playing home. Their season has been bellow expectactions though. So beware2.703.22€ (arb)
Anadolu AH-14.5The other team is pretty much weak, but this is regular season, so beware.1.81-5.00€
Total of the day
-11.78€

Last night was crap! Gil Vicente could actually got another result, though.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
BetReasoningOdd
DC Genk (risky)Napoli meltdown!5.20
Benfica to winLast game, they need to win.2.08
Slavia Praga +2Following you guys tip2.05
Tofas to winRytas at home has been a bit inconsistent2.13
Limoges to win (a bit risky)Venezia is already qualified, but if they take the game seriously...2.15
Szombathely to win (risky)Dijon is doing a very smooth group round, but the Hungarians had made a few interesting results at home.2.10

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Valencia u19s +2 Euro tomorrow at 1.83. Btts good as well if above 1.7.

Valencia been unlucky throughout the campaign, better side by a distance v Lille both games as well as being pretty decent v Ajax in the reverse game. Fortunate to survive the first 45 v Chelsea last matchday but improved a lot second half to win.

Ajax II (Jong) played tonight, Brobbey, Taylor, Kuhn, Gelderen and Timber all played. Brobbey played first 45 and Taylor 2nd 45. They might be involved tomorrow in some capacity but the others should be missing. Bit of a risk with Valencia being out, might send a weaker team but hopefully still be strong. I've got -1 fair. Think it'll be a pretty wild game, prefer BTTS to +1.5 but both should be good bets I think.

Missed Chelsea u19s at 2.5 earlier today, was a huge bet. Was priced on motivation with Chelsea being out and Lille needing a win but the gulf is still huge. If theres any drift on Chelsea tomorrow, Win is still good at 1.7+. I've got 1.3 fair pre lineups. Chelsea were 1.4 away in France, should have been 3-0 up at HT but somehow were 1-0 down, struggled second half but its a big class difference. Just hoping they don't bin it off with them being out.
Skip Chelsea, playing reserves. Prices fair now. Very surprised they did this, usually treat the comp with a lot of respect.
Ajax missing all mentioned bar Taylor.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Not looking good for Valencia... I think it's a matter of time until Ajax scores in the 1st half. gonna put a small punt in Ajax scoring the first goal before HT

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Not looking good for Valencia... I think it's a matter of time until Ajax scores in the 1st half. gonna put a small punt in Ajax scoring the first goal before HT
Yeah not started well, Ajax missed a big chance. Valencia had a similar FH v Chelsea last game and improved massively 2nd half. Hoping for similar here.

Pagh Wraith

Bets for tonight:

Dortmund v Slavia, Slavia 1.75 @ 1.95
Benfica v Zenit, Over 2.75 @ 2.1

Was keen on Valencia away to Ajax as well as I think Ajax have been very fortunate so far and should not be a 1 goal favourite but Valencia have a lot of injuries and suspensions. Might back overs late in the game though. If Chelsea lead, one of the two will have to score which should make this a very open contest late on.

Status
Not open for further replies.