Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Fredrick's, noble and rice to be booked for me, probably be the friendliest game ever now. Aslong as one gets booked it's profit.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Going for a double tonight
Man City vs West Ham - City (-1)
Tottenham vs Leipzig - Under 3,5
40€ @ 1,83

also have City (-1) and Spurs under 2,5 goals
10€ @ 2,67

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
The under 2.5 at Spurs game seems nice @2.05. Without a player that can finish the play, I believe spurs will be even more cautious, since they are a bit toothless upfront.

Edit:

Over 3 @2.12 at Atalanta - Valencia sounds nice too.
Made it to recover with profit.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Going for a double tonight
Man City vs West Ham - City (-1)
Tottenham vs Leipzig - Under 3,5
40€ @ 1,83

also have City (-1) and Spurs under 2,5 goals
10€ @ 2,67
2 wins feels Good after a bad day yesterday.

Some NHL picks for tonight:

Dallas vs Arizona - Dallas money line @ 1,95
Edmonton vs Boston - Under 6,5 goals @ 1,44

Dallas have won 10 of the last 11 meeting go the coyotes. The road hasn’t been kind to the Coyotes overall either as they have only one victory in their last nine road games.

The Bruins are allowing just 1.6 during this stretch and the Oilers are allowing 2.4. The under is 4-0 in the last 4 head to head meetings

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Metz XI +0.5 @1.72+ is good tonight I think. It's Metz II that is playing. Think Draw No bet and win at 2/1 etc worth some small bets too.

Bit of a guess and it isn't the easiest comparison to make but think they should be favourites. Luxembourg sides are really poor, especially after the top 2. Metz II are the best side in the NA3 (5th tier) but French lower leagues are really strong. They are full of talented kids.

Differdange just signed this guy ( https://int.soccerway.com/players/dylan-lempereur/471554/ ). Decent comparison I think. He's ex Metz II, regular for them when they were much worse than they are now. Differ signed him from 2nd place in Metz league and he couldn't get a game for them. He will be a reg for Differ pretty sure. Decent chance of 1/2 first team squad players being involved I think. Will be players needing some minutes/returning from injury. Only an hour from Metz to Differdange.

Homburg (4th tier Germany) tanked Fola Esch 5-0 a couple days ago. Homburg are better than Metz I think but probably isn't much in it really. I think Metz should be favourites but it's a calculated guess.
Game got abandoned at 3-0 for some reason, 365 voided all bets, other sites should too. Weird game, Metz looked better from in play stats.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

Dallas vs Arizona - Dallas money line @ 1,95 WIN
Edmonton vs Boston - Under 6,5 goals @ 1,44 WIN

Dallas have won 10 of the last 11 meeting go the coyotes. The road hasn’t been kind to the Coyotes overall either as they have only one victory in their last nine road games.

The Bruins are allowing just 1.6 during this stretch and the Oilers are allowing 2.4. The under is 4-0 in the last 4 head to head meetings
4/4 Wins yesterday, 2 in football and 2 Hockey.

Long may it continue

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
GameChoiceReasoning
Cluj - SevillaDC Cluj @1.98Sevilha away form has been astonishing in the last games, loosing with weaker teams.
Brugges - Man UtdOver 2.5 @2.14Brugges defense is not very solid and they were always shaky against decent opposition.
Frankfurt - LeipzigOver 3.5 @ 2.30 (small punt)Frankfurt and Salzburg games always end up with tons of goals, but as this is a cup game, is a bit more risky.
Shakthar - BenficaBenfia to win @3.22 (small punt)Benfica is not playing good footy, but Shakthar has been poor this season aswel. Chance is there.
Sporting - BasaksehirUnder 2.25 @2.09Sporting games at home has been pretty much poor in terms of goals.
Bayer - PortoDC Porto @1.93 (small punt)Porto has also been poor, but they are a battling team.
Roma - GentDC Gent @2.90 (small punt)Roma is in a terrible result streak, Gent might grab the chance here.
Olympiakos - ArsenalOver 2.5 @1.80Seems a fair odd if you bare in mind both teams score and suffer goals in almost every matches.
Rangers - BragaBTTS @2.02Good chance to happen.
Wolves - EspanyolWolves HT @2.16Gut bet. Wolves are goal thirsty, Espanyol is having a few bumps lately, so...
Wolfsburg - MalmoUnder 2.5 @1.84Malmo is very decent defensively and Wolfsburg seems to have some difficulties finding the goal.

Danny Roberts

I'm on Rory, top 5 in the WGC. He likes the course and his consistency at the moment is insane. 2.4 sees big considering results read t5, t3, 4, t3, t26, t9, t2, 1, t19, t6, t4.

muller

2 wins feels Good after a bad day yesterday.

Dallas vs Arizona - Dallas money line @ 1,95
Edmonton vs Boston - Under 6,5 goals @ 1,44

Nicely done. I was also on the bruins, under 5. Also had a small amount on the game to go to OT. Woke up with enough extra for another beer with lunch :)

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I'm on Rory, top 5 in the WGC. He likes the course and his consistency at the moment is insane. 2.4 sees big considering results read t5, t3, 4, t3, t26, t9, t2, 1, t19, t6, t4.
I don't understand crap about golf, but going to follow it anyway :D

muller

Fancy the DC Defenders to easily beat the spread (-8) against LA this sunday in the XFL (1.95). DC comfortably won their opening 2 games, LA lost their opening 2. LA replaced the D coordinator and if not for some lucky big plays last week, and poor offence from Dallas, it wouldn't have been close.

DC on the other hand are fairly consistent and Cardale Jones is playing well. Even on the Road, i cant see them as just over a TD favourite. No spreadsheets from me, but i'm on this one based on what i've seen so far. :)

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Only getting 2.88
Seems to have dropped a lot in an hour.
GameChoiceReasoning
Cluj - SevillaDC Cluj @1.98Sevilha away form has been astonishing in the last games, loosing with weaker teams.
Brugges - Man UtdOver 2.5 @2.14Brugges defense is not very solid and they were always shaky against decent opposition.
Frankfurt - LeipzigOver 3.5 @ 2.30 (small punt)Frankfurt and Salzburg games always end up with tons of goals, but as this is a cup game, is a bit more risky.
Shakthar - BenficaBenfia to win @3.22 (small punt)Benfica is not playing good footy, but Shakthar has been poor this season aswel. Chance is there.
Sporting - BasaksehirUnder 2.25 @2.09Sporting games at home has been pretty much poor in terms of goals.
Bayer - PortoDC Porto @1.93 (small punt)Porto has also been poor, but they are a battling team.
Roma - GentDC Gent @2.90 (small punt)Roma is in a terrible result streak, Gent might grab the chance here.
Olympiakos - ArsenalOver 2.5 @1.80Seems a fair odd if you bare in mind both teams score and suffer goals in almost every matches.
Rangers - BragaBTTS @2.02Good chance to happen.
Wolves - EspanyolWolves HT @2.16Gut bet. Wolves are goal thirsty, Espanyol is having a few bumps lately, so...
Wolfsburg - MalmoUnder 2.5 @1.84Malmo is very decent defensively and Wolfsburg seems to have some difficulties finding the goal.
You have me worried about Sevilla.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Seems to have dropped a lot in an hour.

You have me worried about Sevilla.
Probably no need to worry, because Cluj is a mediocre team overall, but Sevilla latest games haven't been brilliant.

16.02.20LLSevillaEspanyol2 : 2E
09.02.20LLCelta VigoSevilla2 : 1D
02.02.20LLSevillaAlaves1 : 1E
30.01.20CDRMirandesSevilla3 : 1D

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Two winners tonight with William Hill:

1. Over 1 goal in each of the 17:55 Europa League games @13.00
2. 1-2 goals, 3-4 cards, 7-11 corners in both Club Brugge/Man Utd and FC Copenhagen/Celtic games @91.00

They do some great multi-match combos. Getafe scored a second in the 93rd minute to seal the deal in the first bet. Great when these come off.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Nicely done. I was also on the bruins, under 5. Also had a small amount on the game to go to OT. Woke up with enough extra for another beer with lunch :)
Thanks, always nice to wake up with some overnight wins :)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
My NHL picks for tonight (double)
Washington vs Montreal - Washington money line @ 1,80
St.Louis Blues vs Arizona - Under 6,5 goals @ 1,33

25€ @ 2,40

Montreal have lost five games in a row and are starting to fall even further down the conference standings. The Capitals have lost two in a row and four of their last five, but they are still the superior team.
Montreal is 3W-7L in their last 10 meetings with the Capitals so I am going for the capitals to win at home tonight despite being pretty shaky recently. Even Capitals (-1) @ 2,52 looks interesting.

The blues and Arizona barely combine for six goals per game, and Arizona has an ugly 11-20-1 over/under away record. Think its gonna be a tight game and going for the under bet.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Had a winner on the golf with Adam Scott last week at 28/1.

Didn't fancy anyone much this, so added dechambeau top 5 into an accumulator which it's promptly let down anyway.

weizxx

I think there's value in some of the outsiders in the PL darts this week so going with a HALF STAKE on each of the following.

1. Aspinall to beat van Gerwen @ 6.15
2. Gurney to beat Price @ 3.84
3. Durrant to beat Anderson @ 3.2

1. Aspinall has a 2-3 record against MVG, lost to him in 2015 so is actually 2-2 in their last four meetings which were all in 2019 when he emerged from the pack. MVG still adjusting and testing new darts and isn't at ease with them yet, has yet to win a title this year after 5 events (1 tv and 4 floor) and has defeats to Clayton, Dolan, Hughes, Searle and Noppert. He's thrown some brilliant games but has had more than enough games in the low to mid 90's to make Aspinall value here.

2. Gurney was decent in week 1 and was edged out by a supercharge last few legs from Anderson. Was never given a chance by MVG last week. Price is 1/2 for wins in this venue in PL games and I think is so used to having more of the crowd on his back than behind him that it negates the home advantage factor for him here in Cardiff and it may well bring added pressure. i think Gurney is almost always underrated and there isn't as much between them as these odds suggest.

3. Durrant is very solid (not against women obvs) and he is also an annoying combination of clinical and methodical, not slow by any means but he does things at his own pace and it's a pace that usually disturbs Anderson who despite having a positive start to the year I think it's still too early to say he is "back" and it wouldn't surprise me if he had a dip in stamina after now being back in action for a few weeks having had most of last year off.

Great tips. Wish I put some more on them.

Ady87

Had a £50 treble of Arsenal, Wolfsburg and Roma last night for £310 but cashed out for £220 after Lacazette scored. It came in but I'm ahead so I'll take it.

I've stuck the £20 on a number of games starting tonight through to Sunday which is unusual for me.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
GameChoiceReasoningOutcome
Cluj - SevillaDC Cluj @1.98Sevilha away form has been astonishing in the last games, loosing with weaker teams.:)
Brugges - Man UtdOver 2.5 @2.14Brugges defense is not very solid and they were always shaky against decent opposition.:mad:
Frankfurt - LeipzigOver 3.5 @ 2.30 (small punt)Frankfurt and Salzburg games always end up with tons of goals, but as this is a cup game, is a bit more risky.:)
Shakthar - BenficaBenfia to win @3.22 (small punt)Benfica is not playing good footy, but Shakthar has been poor this season aswel. Chance is there.:mad:
Sporting - BasaksehirUnder 2.25 @2.09Sporting games at home has been pretty much poor in terms of goals.:mad:
Bayer - PortoDC Porto @1.93 (small punt)Porto has also been poor, but they are a battling team.:mad:
Roma - GentDC Gent @2.90 (small punt)Roma is in a terrible result streak, Gent might grab the chance here.:mad:
Olympiakos - ArsenalOver 2.5 @1.80Seems a fair odd if you bare in mind both teams score and suffer goals in almost every matches.:mad:
Rangers - BragaBTTS @2.02Good chance to happen.:)
Wolves - EspanyolWolves HT @2.16Gut bet. Wolves are goal thirsty, Espanyol is having a few bumps lately, so...:)
Wolfsburg - MalmoUnder 2.5 @1.84Malmo is very decent defensively and Wolfsburg seems to have some difficulties finding the goal.:mad:
Well... not the best picks I've made. Lucky for me I had my biggest stake at Wolves match and manage just to close the day at -4.56€

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
GameChoiceReasoning
Bayern - PaderbornMuller to score @2.03Paderborn is really a very fragile team. The odds for Lewa to score are veryvery low, so...
Vilafranquense - FarenseFarense to win @2.10LigaPro is a very extensive and leveled league, but Farense needs a result to get out of the recent inconsistent patch of results because they need points to make sure they will be promoted, which is their season goal.
Aves - Vitória SCVitória HT @2.20Aves is the weakest team on the PT Premier League, while Vitória still dreams about reaching top4, so my guess is that they will have a strong start in order to try and solve the game ASAP.
CSKA - RapperswilOver 4.5 @2.35 (small punt)These russian team friendlies either finish with little or lots of goals. No midterm :D
Brann - AalesunOver 3.5 @1.88When these teams meet either at competitions or friendlies, goals usually happen.
Lillestrom - Bodo/GlimtDC Lillestrom @1.95It's a friendly, so...
Valencia - Maccabi Tel AvivMaccabi @2.20I think Maccabi has a very good chance here. Valencia has been very inconsistent this season and Maccabi is sitting at a playoff qualify spot, but they can't afford to loose much more points because from top4 to top8 is quite easy to suddenly drop positions.
Fundão - ElétricoFundão @2.20Fundão is actually a very competent team, but due to their good perfomances on the last couple of seasons they lost some good players to bigger clubs, but I think they can recover. They are facing an equally fragile opponent and they had played well on their last three games.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Aurora +1.25 v Nacional Potosi at the weekend @1.85.

Was on Vinto +1.5 v Potosi a couple weeks ago, Vinto played great, was a very good bet despite losing, were 2-1 up and got a red, conceded last kick to lose 4-2. Would have won/drawn at worst without the red. Vinto and Aurora are both from Cochabamba (2600m), Aurora are a little better, isn't much between them though. Shame can't get +1.5 again but +1.25 should be good.

Nacional Potosi had a massive game in Peru 2 days ago, won 2-0 away and lost on Pens, was a huge effort from them, should have some signs of fatigue at the weekend or may make rotations. Think Aurora can defend well and counter. Think it can be an even game.

Also on Always Ready +1 small. Would be bigger on this if Always didn't have Copa last night, put in a great performance, could be tired also. Wilster been poor recently, missing best player still but Serginho and Gilbert both back recently annoyingly. Always are very strong this year, think they can win if they have a strong side out, Wilster 1.8 win is probably fair.

Danny Roberts

Was on Vinto +1.5 v Potosi a couple weeks ago, Vinto played great, was a very good bet despite losing, were 2-1 up and got a red, conceded last kick to lose 4-2. Would have won/drawn at worst without the red. Vinto and Aurora are both from Cochabamba (2600m), Aurora are a little better, isn't much between them though. Shame can't get +1.5 again but +1.25 should be good.

Nacional Potosi had a massive game in Peru 2 days ago, won 2-0 away and lost on Pens, was a huge effort from them, should have some signs of fatigue at the weekend or may make rotations. Think Aurora can defend well and counter. Think it can be an even game.

Also on Always Ready +1 small. Would be bigger on this if Always didn't have Copa last night, put in a great performance, could be tired also. Wilster been poor recently, missing best player still but Serginho and Gilbert both back recently annoyingly. Always are very strong this year, think they can win if they have a strong side out, Wilster 1.8 win is probably fair.
with a lot of these bets is the value not the same in the match odds but with a better chance of increased account longevity?

ROFLUTION

What's the decent value-odds for a +1 Always? Can get about 2.2 for X2

Edit: Can get 1.58 for Aurora +1.5 - is that high enough to be value?

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Moplay bankrupt, hopefully no one in here has money in them as 99% sure you won't be able to withdraw anything. looks like they're withholding all funds.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
with a lot of these bets is the value not the same in the match odds but with a better chance of increased account longevity?
Short answer, generally yes it'll be value.

Long answer, In theory if Asian handicap is value then Win + every market in favour of the team is value. However, there's a lot of bets where win isn't value and handicaps are. Vinto +2.5 last week is a good example. The most likely score is a 2 goal win for Strongest with a 1 goal win a likely outcome too. Vinto winning is probably a 25/1 shot with the altitude. If they were leading it would be an absolutely battering for the rest of the game and eventually they'd concede. In that scenario win isn't value at price whilst +2.5 is good value. Obviously this is a rare example but there are a few occasions this is the case but probably in 80% of cases win is good value too (but variance will be much higher and can have big losing spells). Theres games where I bet a +3 asian and I think the team can win and theres times when I bet a +1 and I think a win is unlikely but +1 is value still. Aurora tonight, most likely outcomes are a draw/1 goal win for Potosi. 2+ win would be a surprise but equally so would Aurora winning.

Tying in with + being value and win not being, is usually when there are specific circumstances with what a team needs. One of my favourite bets is opposing teams who need to win once prices go too far. (aggregate score, avoid relegation, promotion etc) Motivation can result in teams being 1.1 to win when they would usually be 1.9. This can result in the opponent being on a +2 asian. Once the team that needs to win has the lead then there is no motivation to win by 3 but realistically they are unlikely to lose the game. In this scenario theres no value in the team to win but +2 can be nice value.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
What's the decent value-odds for a +1 Always? Can get about 2.2 for X2

Edit: Can get 1.58 for Aurora +1.5 - is that high enough to be value?
Apologies was away all weekend so just seen now. I staked +1 asian at 1.8, prices look correct now so if you staked anything yesterday you're on value.

Danny Roberts

Short answer, generally yes it'll be value.

Long answer, In theory if Asian handicap is value then Win + every market in favour of the team is value. However, there's a lot of bets where win isn't value and handicaps are. Vinto +2.5 last week is a good example. The most likely score is a 2 goal win for Strongest with a 1 goal win a likely outcome too. Vinto winning is probably a 25/1 shot with the altitude. If they were leading it would be an absolutely battering for the rest of the game and eventually they'd concede. In that scenario win isn't value at price whilst +2.5 is good value. Obviously this is a rare example but there are a few occasions this is the case but probably in 80% of cases win is good value too (but variance will be much higher and can have big losing spells). Theres games where I bet a +3 asian and I think the team can win and theres times when I bet a +1 and I think a win is unlikely but +1 is value still. Aurora tonight, most likely outcomes are a draw/1 goal win for Potosi. 2+ win would be a surprise but equally so would Aurora winning.

Tying in with + being value and win not being, is usually when there are specific circumstances with what a team needs. One of my favourite bets is opposing teams who need to win once prices go too far. (aggregate score, avoid relegation, promotion etc) Motivation can result in teams being 1.1 to win when they would usually be 1.9. This can result in the opponent being on a +2 asian. Once the team that needs to win has the lead then there is no motivation to win by 3 but realistically they are unlikely to lose the game. In this scenario theres no value in the team to win but +2 can be nice value.
Cheers for the response. I definitely like the logic behind the last point you make and see how it can apply generally.

RedDevilRoshi

Tyson Fury’s win and Scotland, France & England all winning in the rugby this weekend netted a nice wee profit for myself :D

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

Aurora half win, probably fair result.

Always ready been great first half, very even game.

I've staked under 2.75 at HT @1.8. Mental goal line for 45, game is very open, midfields are non existent but the quality in final third isn't there for either side. Hasn't been much good chances at all. Think worse case scenario is 2-1 either side so would be a half loss. Game would have to change a lot for 4 goals 2nd half I think. Whoever takes the lead won't be so open at 1-0 so should change the game a bit. It's huge value. Fair line is probably 1.75 or 2.

Hopefully doesn't end 3-1 so all bets lose.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
FC Porto 62% possession, 22 shots, 3 on target against bottom club Portimonense. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.