Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

madRedDevil07

Borussia double chance at 2.5 is a very good bet. I am not sure how that price is at 2.5 when they are only 1-0 down. Any suggestions?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Went on Dortmund DC @1.97 Risky but tempting.
I think Bayern is the value side personally. Bayern were 1.87 away last season, that’s with a crowd obviously. I’m not a big fan of using historical prices for games like these but think it’s a decent marker.

Dortmund haven’t impressed me either in the two games back. They beat Schalke 4-0 but Schalke arguably look the worst team in the league the last 2 games. They were massively lacking fitness against Dortmund, they gassed after 15 minutes. Thought Bayern were impressive last game, no idea how it went 3-2, 5-0 was a fair score at that point in the game.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I think Bayern is the value side personally. Bayern were 1.87 away last season, that’s with a crowd obviously. I’m not a big fan of using historical prices for games like these but think it’s a decent marker.

Dortmund haven’t impressed me either in the two games back. They beat Schalke 4-0 but Schalke arguably look the worst team in the league the last 2 games. They were massively lacking fitness against Dortmund, they gassed after 15 minutes. Thought Bayern were impressive last game, no idea how it went 3-2, 5-0 was a fair score at that point in the game.
Argeed with this. Bayern looked very sharp and Dortmund struggled at times against Wolfsburg. Saying that, the 10-15 minute spell Frankfurt had against Bayern is also a concern IMO.

Don't think you can go wrong with overs personally. I'd say 3-1 Bayern though.

Leverkusen @ 1.75 is very nice IMO.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica

Another hit on the target (not for me though :D ). I eventually went on Dortmund after seeing your comment AH+1 @1.86 which but that was a dead end, but at least the bet was returned.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Another hit on the target (not for me though :D ). I eventually went on Dortmund after seeing your comment AH+1 @1.86 which but that was a dead end, but at least the bet was returned.
I didn't stake in the end :D Thought Dortmund were really poor yesterday. Media all saying they played great but they created absolutely nothing all game. Only two chances spring to mind, Haland shot through legs after 35 seconds and the arguable pen for Boateng block on Haland shot. Was all just meaningless possession with no cutting edge. Thought it was an embarrassing ending for them also, needed to win the game and Hummels didn't go up until the 93rd minute, too negative.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I didn't stake in the end :D Thought Dortmund were really poor yesterday. Media all saying they played great but they created absolutely nothing all game. Only two chances spring to mind, Haland shot through legs after 35 seconds and the arguable pen for Boateng block on Haland shot. Was all just meaningless possession with no cutting edge. Thought it was an embarrassing ending for them also, needed to win the game and Hummels didn't go up until the 93rd minute, too negative.
I think it's a mental block that Dortmund have, because they shown they can give any team a nightmare night. Haalnd substitution was probably more due to fitness, because despite being a passenger in great parts of the match, he actually had the desire to do something.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Asgabat 0 at 2.06. There is a risk this is fixed but I think it’s a manipulation. Asgabat were 1.5/6 earlier today and the other side has been hammered. Be very surprised if 0 loses if the game isn’t fixed. I’m actually on -0.25 at 1.8 earlier today which I thought was great.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
On Asgabat 0 at 2.06. There is a risk this is fixed but I think it’s a manipulation. Asgabat were 1.5/6 earlier today and the other side has been hammered. Be very surprised if 0 loses if the game isn’t fixed. I’m actually on -0.25 at 1.8 earlier today which I thought was great.
Left a small punt on AH0 just to see where it goes.

Berbaclass

Wolfsburg and Hertha seem the obvious picks tomorrow based on the form they've shown, both at home though which has been almost no advantage whatsoever since the restart.

I've watched all of Hertha's matches since the restart and they've been among the most impressive. They have looked the fittest team so far IMO. Wolfsburg we're also very good against Leverkusen the other night and are a very solid team with defensive pairing of Brooks and Pongracic looking strong.

Frankfurt have been really poor when I've watched them and also Augsburg.

Probably just gonna have a little punt on the double @ 3.72

Also like Bielefeld away to Kiel. Bielefeld have been the best away team this season and Kiel haven't really been great at home. I think @ 2.37 for Bielefeld is okay.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Wolfsburg and Hertha seem the obvious picks tomorrow based on the form they've shown, both at home though which has been almost no advantage whatsoever since the restart.

I've watched all of Hertha's matches since the restart and they've been among the most impressive. They have looked the fittest team so far IMO. Wolfsburg we're also very good against Leverkusen the other night and are a very solid team with defensive pairing of Brooks and Pongracic looking strong.

Frankfurt have been really poor when I've watched them and also Augsburg.

Probably just gonna have a little punt on the double @ 3.72

Also like Bielefeld away to Kiel. Bielefeld have been the best away team this season and Kiel haven't really been great at home. I think @ 2.37 for Bielefeld is okay.
Billy Hill are doing a treble with Bayern Munich, Hertha Berlin and Wolfsburg @6.00 but it's only a max £5 bet.

Wish I had a bit of your luck at the moment. Been shafted by the single shock result quite a bit recently.

Berbaclass

Billy Hill are doing a treble with Bayern Munich, Hertha Berlin and Wolfsburg @6.00 but it's only a max £5 bet.

Wish I had a bit of your luck at the moment. Been shafted by the single shock result quite a bit recently.
Very hit and miss for me recently in all honesty. Had a decent bet on Salzburg -2.5 yesterday @ 1.75 and also Leverkusen but got burned by Hamburg the other night. 2-0 up at HT and lost 3-2 :mad:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Very hit and miss for me recently in all honesty. Had a decent bet on Salzburg -2.5 yesterday @ 1.75 and also Leverkusen but got burned by Hamburg the other night. 2-0 up at HT and lost 3-2 :mad:
Great shout with Bielefeld. Those late winners are always great when they go your way. :)

Yeah, had a Costa Rica 4-fold a few days day and got done dirty by Alajuelense. :mad:

madRedDevil07

Midweek was disastrous for me with both Leverkusen and Borussia Gladbach not getting a result.
I will try my luck with wolfsburg double chance today.

Berbaclass

Fingers crossed, they turn this performance to a result. Got double chance at 1.8 at 35 mins mark.
I followed suit, it looks a good bet based on their first half performance. Don't deserve to be losing at all, been the much better team but Frankfurt have been lucky/defended well so far.

Think they'll at least score in the second half so fingers crossed.

Berbaclass

Wolfsburg really unlucky IMO. Missed two absolute sitters. One when it was 0-0 and the other at 1-1.

Frustrating though.

I've done a bet builder on the Bayern game.

Bayern Over 2.5 Team Goals
Over 10 Corners
Over 22 Free Kicks
Over 7 Goal Kicks (First Half)

@ 4.75

MC89

Supports
Celtic
American Pharoah colt Ocean Atlantique could be something special 6/1 the now for Prix Du Jockey could be a steal

weizxx

American Pharoah colt Ocean Atlantique could be something special 6/1 the now for Prix Du Jockey could be a steal
Beg your pardon. What do you mean? How to follow this?

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Beg your pardon. What do you mean? How to follow this?
Ocean Altanique won at Deauville yesterday by 5l, I get that it’s a race he most definitely should be winning, but really could be special, has already had one run already 2nd to the joint fav for same race, ( Prix Du Jockey Club) Pao Alto, and if Victor Ludorum wins today (French 2000 Guineas) will be even more confident, as Andre Fabre’s horses have generally needed a run.

The race is 5th July.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
On Friday there’s a Galileo colt out of Royal Delta, - Delta’s Royalty, declared for Newmarket 1/1, trained by Roger Varian, could be good, be interesting to see the betting,

Last edited:

M15 Red.

On Friday there’s a Galileo colt out of Delta Work declared for Newmarket 1/1, trained by Roger Varian, could be good, be interesting to see the betting,
Saw this one run on debut. Won at odds on. What's the Delta Work connection? Are you talking about Elliot's horse?

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Saw this one run on debut. Won at odds on. What's the Delta Work connection? Are you talking about Elliot's horse?
Sorry fixed now, talking rubbish brain fart for some reason, nothing to do with Delta Work.

M15 Red.

Sorry fixed now, talking rubbish brain fart for some reason, nothing to do with Delta Work.
We all have them mate. There was a nice looking novice sprinter who ran at Newcastle today for Tim Easterby named Art Power. It's a Dark Angel colt. The race wasn't much but it won easily and looks to have much more to come.

weizxx

Ocean Altanique won at Deauville yesterday by 5l, I get that it’s a race he most definitely should be winning, but really could be special, has already had one run already 2nd to the joint fav for same race, ( Prix Du Jockey Club) Pao Alto, and if Victor Ludorum wins today (French 2000 Guineas) will be even more confident, as Andre Fabre’s horses have generally needed a run.

The race is 5th July.
Thank you very much. Know nothing about Horse Racing but still want to try. It's too boring without football games these days.

Berbaclass

Brondby v Sonderjyske tonight looks okay value. I have the true value around @ 1.48 and 365 are offering @ 1.66.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
We all have them mate. There was a nice looking novice sprinter who ran at Newcastle today for Tim Easterby named Art Power. It's a Dark Angel colt. The race wasn't much but it won easily and looks to have much more to come.
Seen that mate looks a good one, the race before Micheal Appleby’s Edraak was very impressive but Art Power was over 4 seconds faster on the clock, think it’s going to Ascot now, a new handicap race or the commonwealth cup, more likely for the handicap.

Also 2 Frankels won on the card, Frankly Darling and a new comer trained by Roger Varian, Valyrian Steel,

Rab Havlin said ‘he’s never hidden his like for this filly’.

ROFLUTION

scheduled for the 29th of June, United away against Norwich at 1.85 seems small value for me.

Just have a gut feeling, United returns more hungry than an almost relegated team. Better squad, more momentum before the break. Is there over 55% chance for a United win? (odds 1.85 implies 55% chance) probably, yes, so seems like small value

Berbaclass

Quite lke the over 2.5 as a value bet in Thursdays match between Maritimo and Setubal. Currently @ 2.40 on B365 but I think it should be close to 2.0.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Winner but was much tighter than itshould have been. Brondby spurned a handful of great chances.
Followed your tip and had some lucky because I forgot to adjust the hour to PT hour and the 2nd half was already running. Lucky for me it was still 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.