Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Followed your tip and had some lucky because I forgot to adjust the hour to PT hour and the 2nd half was already running. Lucky for me it was still 0-0
Nice going haha, I was watching Jablonec v Mlada as I had a separate bet on over 1.5 in that game. My god, I've literally never seen anything like it in my life. The chances both teams missed we're amazing. Of course, it finished 1-0

Berbaclass

I'm on Frankfurt -0.25 tonight.
Really, that's interesting. I think Bremen has been pretty good after the restart. Although Frankfurt has progressively been getting better too. I thought they were a bit fortunate against Wolfsburg but defended well too.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Games a while away but on Leverkusen -1.5 @1.7+ v Saarbrucken in the cup. Think it’ll be 5-0 or something. Bigger handicaps worth a bet. It’s a massive gulf quality wise, would be a small bet in normal circumstances (no fans etc) but Saar can’t play any league games before it and can’t arrange friendlies either as it stands. Will be about 3 months since their last match bu the time it comes around and Lever will have played 6/7 games or something. Will be a ridiculous fitness gulf.
Saarbrucken went into hotel quarantine today. 94 days without a game and only been training 2 weeks. Lever will be 6 games in once it's played, I'll be surprised if it's less than 4/5-0. Be astounded if -1.5 loses.

Berbaclass

Saarbrucken went into hotel quarantine today. 94 days without a game and only been training 2 weeks. Lever will be 6 games in once it's played, I'll be surprised if it's less than 4/5-0. Be astounded if -1.5 loses.
I was looking at the lines earlier today, up to -2.5 @ ~1.925 which as you say looks very good in theory.

Berbaclass

Partizan -1.5 AH @ 1.875 I like the look of. Away at Radnik in the cup and playing a full strength team, confident this will win.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Hannover 96 @ 1,70. Think its good value there.

Ole90+3

I placed a bet on this at the time of your original post, but now I've no idea what bookmaker I placed it through :lol:

I've literally logged into about 10 accounts and can't find it. Oh dear. I'm usually pretty good and making notes of bets :(

Pagh Wraith

Really, that's interesting. I think Bremen has been pretty good after the restart. Although Frankfurt has progressively been getting better too. I thought they were a bit fortunate against Wolfsburg but defended well too.
Bremen have looked improved since the break, particularly defensively. But they haven't really created much and somehow got seven points out of scoring three goals. Frankfurt are much the better side and should be much higher up the table. In their 3-3 draw with Freiburg they outshot their opponents 34-10 (16 on target), xG 4.9(!) - 1.0. That was an extreme example but it is kind of the story of their season. They definitely have problems defensively but I don't think this is going to be an issue versus Bremen as much. Bremen took Bittencourt and Rashica (top scorer/assist provider) off as a precaution at Schalke and apparently they've been declared fit but with the games coming thick and fast and fitness still an issue after the break, I'm not sure how much game time they'll be seeing tonight.

Not a huge value bet by any means of course. Just slowing getting back into betting.

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Partizan -1.5 AH @ 1.875 I like the look of. Away at Radnik in the cup and playing a full strength team, confident this will win.
Lost, they won 2-1 in the end. Everyone I bet on right now is the absolute opposite of clinical. Another game with bucketloads of chances missed!

Berbaclass

Bremen have looked improved since the break, particularly defensively. But they haven't really created much and somehow got seven points out of scoring three goals. Frankfurt are much the better side and should be much higher up the table. In their 3-3 draw with Freiburg they outshot their opponents 34-10 (16 on target), xG 4.9(!) - 1.0. That was an extreme example but it is kind of the story of their season. They definitely have problems defensively but I don't think this is going to be an issue versus Bremen as much. Bremen took Bittencourt and Rashica (top scorer/assist provider) off as a precaution at Schalke and apparently they've been declared fit but with the games coming thick and fast and fitness still an issue after the break, I'm not sure how much game time they'll be seeing tonight.

Not a huge value bet by any means of course. Just slowing getting back into betting.
Good shout, Frankfurt much improved the last couple of games.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
small punt live in Dyego Sousa to score. He just came in and I think this game favours his strengths, since he is a powerfull and quick striker.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Quite lke the over 2.5 as a value bet in Thursdays match between Maritimo and Setubal. Currently @ 2.40 on B365 but I think it should be close to 2.0.
You were not far off: this was actually a game wit a very good second half with lots of chances. The VRef denied two goals to Marítimo

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Yeah, when the early goal went in I thought I had a decent shot at it too.

Benfica have been awful!
If Porto had won, I'm pretty sure Benfica would had won too. It has been like this all season: Benfica drops points, Porto drops points, and vice-versa :D

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Gone with -5.0 @ 9.00. :nervous:

To be fair, it's a risk free bet.

Berbaclass

I'm tempted by Bayern -1.5 tomorrow @ 2.10.

I've watched every game of both teams since the restart and I think Bayern is in much better shape than Leverkusen. Leverkusen has been a little 'patchy' with their form (Wolfsburg) and Bayern for me looks better every week.

The way Bayern played in Dortmund makes me think they will just be too strong for Leverkusen.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Had a little bet on Belenenses @ 2.50. Thought it looked a nice price.
I went on Dnb 1.85 for Belenenses. Aves is a poor team. Belenenses has some nice youngsters and is funded by one of Mendes companies which gives them some financial edge to motivate their players.

Berbaclass

I went on Dnb 1.85 for Belenenses. Aves is a poor team. Belenenses has some nice youngsters and is funded by one of Mendes companies which gives them some financial edge to motivate their players.
Yeah I've seen enough of both this season to know who the better side is. Nice win!

Berbaclass

I keep looking at Frankfurt @ 2.0 and wondering why it's that high.

That seems like a great price after watching their last 4 games.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Wayne's World

I keep looking at Frankfurt @ 2.0 and wondering why it's that high.

That seems like a great price after watching their last 4 games.

Anyone got any thoughts?
Bar the first game back when I thought they looked horribly unfit against Gladbach, I think they have plenty more room for improvement and they should be closer to the top 6 then what they are. I agree think that price is a great shout

Berbaclass

Even taking Frankfurt out of consideration for a second, Mainz has been pretty bad in their 4 games. Lost 2 (1-0 Hoffenheim & 5-0 Leipzig) they drew the other 2 games including against Union Berlin who played with 10 men for 50 minutes.

It would be fecking typical if they steal a win though :lol:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
On Friday there’s a Galileo colt out of Royal Delta, - Delta’s Royalty, declared for Newmarket 1/1, trained by Roger Varian, could be good, be interesting to see the betting,
2nd, ran a good race the godolphin one beat it looks no bad, might be one to keep eye on.

2 for the notebook.

only decent bet I had yesterday was Miss Yoda (6/5) returned 1/1 on Palace Pier (4/6) 3.15 Newcastle/ Waldkonig (5/4) now 4/5 3.00 Newmarket

MC89

Supports
Celtic
2nd, ran a good race the godolphin one beat it looks no bad, might be one to keep eye on.

2 for the notebook.

only decent bet I had yesterday was Miss Yoda (6/5) returned 1/1 on Palace Pier (4/6) 3.15 Newcastle/ Waldkonig (5/4) now 4/5 3.00 Newmarket
Waldkonig bubble burst

Berbaclass

Even taking Frankfurt out of consideration for a second, Mainz has been pretty bad in their 4 games. Lost 2 (1-0 Hoffenheim & 5-0 Leipzig) they drew the other 2 games including against Union Berlin who played with 10 men for 50 minutes.

It would be fecking typical if they steal a win though :lol:
Losing 2-0. What a shock :rolleyes:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Hradecky made really a terrible game: I can forgive his lack of agressivity in the first goal because Coman made a good and fast move and only few goalkeepers are that fast to antecipate, but the 2nd goal was terrible and the 3rd goal he really was clueless in covering the back of the defense.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I'm pretty big on Nebitchi +0.5 but is a risk it's fixed. Worth having some on win at 4/1, should be favourites. I'm hoping it's a manipulation and not fixed. There have been fixes in this league but there has been way more manipulations.

PogBruno

I'm pretty big on Nebitchi +0.5 but is a risk it's fixed. Worth having some on win at 4/1, should be favourites. I'm hoping it's a manipulation and not fixed. There have been fixes in this league but there has been way more manipulations.
Goal down at HT, do you see any good bet at this stage??

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Staked a little on -0.5 and straight win at half-time. And they've just equalised.
huge drop after it went 1-1 again has worried me + the pen against. Never a good sign when worried about a potential fix. Singbet dropped the game a few hours before kick off so the limits were tiny pre game which is why I presume it's a manipulation.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
@Pagh Wraith Not sure if you are aware but SBO have apparently started grading winners on mainstream leagues as abnormal bets (similar to Singbet) would avoid using them if posssible. The broker I use has removed them off the platform.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
I didn't reback anything at 0-1, seemed likely it was fixed with the pen at that point so I'd have advised just to leave it.
Stuck a tener on at 7/1 for them to win at 1-1 as I’d only seen your first post at that point, good job I didn’t read on. Thanks

Pagh Wraith

@Pagh Wraith Not sure if you are aware but SBO have apparently started grading winners on mainstream leagues as abnormal bets (similar to Singbet) would avoid using them if posssible. The broker I use has removed them off the platform.
Good to know. Sportmarket still have them listed but I hardly ever used them anymore even before the break. Limits are tiny and the brokers prices are actually a few ticks lower than on SBO's website.

And your bet just made me almost a grand. Cheers! :D

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Went under 5 goals, 3-6 cards and 7-13 corners in each of the 3 Bundesliga games @11.23. Was pretty close at times but it scraped through. :)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Topped up with Lever -2 tonight. Think it's my biggest bet since Kingstonian v Macclesfield last year. Havertz out is annoying but rest of team will be full strength according to Bosz.

ROFLUTION

Topped up with Lever -2 tonight. Think it's my biggest bet since Kingstonian v Macclesfield last year. Havertz out is annoying but rest of team will be full strength according to Bosz.
Is he officially out? Sure is a juicy bet, staked quite a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.