Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ady87

Had Barca, Real, Napoli and Udinese fourfold at nearly 15/1. Got early payout off Udinese when 2-0 which I think ended 2-2. Cashed out for £148 when Napoli went 2-1 up.
Frittered away £28 including an impressive 0 for 5 on I believe the Norwegian league then when tilted stuck the £120 on Spurs, Chelsea and Juve to return £696. Cash out currently £200 - Hoping Chelsea at 6pm tomorrow come out guns blazing against a tame Palace who are safe and don’t have their rowdy home crowd.

muller

Sporting currently have 20 minutes to score against 10 men. Ball hasn’t been out of opponents half, can’t see them holding them back. 2.8 on betfair

muller

Sporting currently have 20 minutes to score against 10 men. Ball hasn’t been out of opponents half, can’t see them holding them back. 2.8 on betfair
Ref having other ideas.. blowing for every slight bit of contact. Maybe one to avoid..

muller

Ref having other ideas.. blowing for every slight bit of contact. Maybe one to avoid..
Sporting should have had a pen in the 96th minute. Spent ages checking var, obviously hauled down.. nothing.

Fuming..

Havak

Pokemon master
I always get punished every time I back Arsenal, but...

Arsenal Win
Crystal Palace Double Chance
Watford Win

Might be worth a small stake. Admittedly, this is more in hope than expectation!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I quite like the look of Billy Hill's bet on all 10 Premier League matches this week:
Under 4 goals, under 4 cards and 2-10 corners in each half of each match @15.00

I'd only be concerned about City racking up the corners and United probably giving Villa a hammering but I think it's worth a punt.

My only Eric

I'm on
Leece vs lazio -- lazio @ 1.41
Sion vs basel-- basel @ 1.64
Aston villa vs Man Utd-- Man Utd to win first half @ 1.8
Bournemouth vs Spurs-- spurs @ 1.7
Celta vs Ath Madrid -- ath Madrid @ 1.96

Total acca odd: 13.9
best of luck if tailing

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I'd take Arsenal @ 2.30

Pretty nice price IMO. Since the Brighton game they've looked pretty solid and Leicester has yet to really get going post-lockdown.

muller

Would appreciate any tips to hedge the later game maybe?

Nicely done so far. I’m so jealous.. had a terrible couple of weeks. Bet you shit yourself when palace hit the post earlier!

Good luck mate!

Berbaclass

Wouldn't be surprised to see Milan beat Juve tonight the way they're playing. Juve missing Dybala and De Ligt tonight too. I'm on BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.20

Ady87

Nicely done so far. I’m so jealous.. had a terrible couple of weeks. Bet you shit yourself when palace hit the post earlier!

Good luck mate!
Luckily B365 mark the selection won when a team goes 2 up so it was ‘won’ quite early! Thanks mate!

Wouldn't be surprised to see Milan beat Juve tonight the way they're playing. Juve missing Dybala and De Ligt tonight too. I'm on BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.20
Juve playing like Norwich in the final third when they’re missing Pukki and Cantwell. Some really poor stuff, can’t call it. I stuck the £35 I had on Arsenal, Atletico Madrid and Milan to win £467 as my only backup - currently got a £70 cash out on that.

A draw would be a disaster, and obviously Arsenal/Atletico need to see out their games too.

Berbaclass

Luckily B365 mark the selection won when a team goes 2 up so it was ‘won’ quite early! Thanks mate!

Juve playing like Norwich in the final third when they’re missing Pukki and Cantwell. Some really poor stuff, can’t call it. I stuck the £35 I had on Arsenal, Atletico Madrid and Milan to win £467 as my only backup - currently got a £70 cash out on that.

A draw would be a disaster, and obviously Arsenal/Atletico need to see out their games too.
Nice one man. Finges crossed for a Milan goal now :lol:

Ady87

Hope you cashed out at 2-0
Cashed out at 1-0, If I’d have waited for 2-0 I’d have been paid out instantly so disappointed there. My bet to cover it was Arsenal, Atleti, Milan, £35 to return £467 - I could have found myself on the end of 2 big cash outs the way it was going but in the end can’t argue with the outcome.

Berbaclass

You could see this coming. MIlan playing very well at the moment. I had a little look when they were 2-2 @ 4.0 but decided against it :wenger:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
At Greece: Olympiakos could care less if they do not win today's game, so a DC for the Aris or Aris+1 is not that far off.
Small punt on DC Parma
DNB on Aves HT because Setúbal sucks, but have little hopes :D

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Greenwood to score a brace against Villa is 12/1 on skybet. Those odds seem far too high after scoring 3 goals in his last 2 games.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
It probably won't materialise but overs after 80th minute will be a massive bet in Barca if it's a draw. Espanyol are down unless they win, Barca have blown any chance of the league if they don't win. + It's a huge derby. Can't see anyway there wouldn't be a late goal. Would be zero midfields and probably 1/2 back for both teams.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
At Greece: Olympiakos could care less if they do not win today's game, so a DC for the Aris or Aris+1 is not that far off.
Small punt on DC Parma
DNB on Aves HT because Setúbal sucks, but have little hopes :D
Not bad, since my largest stake was at Aves. A very small profit overall, but better than loosing money

I'm keen on Flamengo HT/FT @1.92

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On under 3.25 in NYC v Union tomorrow. Unders has been good in 90% of the opening weekend of games across the world so far. Orlando game that is on right now has been terrible as expected. 30 degrees also so won't be played at a high tempo for 90 minutes. Over 3.25 is a really really high goal line for a closely matched game, would need to be a very open game for that to be the fair line and I can't see that being the case after such a long lay off.

Did a fun acca of under 3.5 in all the remaining round 1 games at 80/1, won't win but it's definitely value. The goal lines are all the same as they would be for a pre covid MLS game. They don't account for the rustiness, slower tempo etc.

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Small punts:
DNB Bilbao: Bilbao at home usually don't make it easy
DC Bournemouth: Spurs play so bad football anything is possible
Famalicão+1 : they usually give a lot of trouble to major clubs.

Regular punt:
Rio Ave to win: Carvalhal is a very competitive manager and won't let his players play poorly. And Rio Ave still can reach Europa League spots since Braga is having some poor results. But beware that Portimonense needs points so badly they will give 200%.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On under 3.25 in NYC v Union tomorrow. Unders has been good in 90% of the opening weekend of games across the world so far. Orlando game that is on right now has been terrible as expected. 30 degrees also so won't be played at a high tempo for 90 minutes. Over 3.25 is a really really high goal line for a closely matched game, would need to be a very open game for that to be the fair line and I can't see that being the case after such a long lay off.

Did a fun acca of under 3.5 in all the remaining round 1 games at 80/1, won't win but it's definitely value. The goal lines are all the same as they would be for a pre covid MLS game. They don't account for the rustiness, slower tempo etc.
Easy win, game played out as expected.
1 game down in the acca, if the rest of the games play out like that then it can definitely win.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Took under 3.5 in LAFC v Houston in a few days time also at 1.85. LA games are wild generally so line is really high again but Vela isn't involved. That alone makes it decent value even without all the stuff I mentioned earlier. Under 2.5 at 1.8 is probably fair.

Ole90+3

Took under 3.5 in LAFC v Houston in a few days time also at 1.85. LA games are wild generally so line is really high again but Vela isn't involved. That alone makes it decent value even without all the stuff I mentioned earlier. Under 2.5 at 1.8 is probably fair.
Thanks for the insight. Got on the Union under a bit too late but managed to add u3.25 goals @1.55 live into a treble with a couple of UFC selections. (Yan v Aldo over 2.5 rounds + Volkanvski by Decision).

Ole90+3

Couple of UFC bets for Saturday night to add to the above treble.

Usman Masvidal o2.5 rounds + Ribas VanZant o1.5 rounds @ 2.4
Usman win + Yan Aldo o2.5 rounds @ 2.3
Usman win + Kattar win (Wednesday night card) @ 1.91
Ribas win by Decision @ 2.25
Usman win by Decision @ 2.9

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Thanks for this tip. I included under 4.5 in my parlay lets see what happens.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
United -1 @2,00
Bournemouth - Spurs u3,5 @1,80

easy money

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Easy..
Under 0,5 in the spurs game
And United -2 would have made much more profit though. But have to keep it safe sometimes ;)

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Small punts:
DNB Bilbao: Bilbao at home usually don't make it easy
DC Bournemouth: Spurs play so bad football anything is possible
Famalicão+1 : they usually give a lot of trouble to major clubs.

Regular punt:
Rio Ave to win: Carvalhal is a very competitive manager and won't let his players play poorly. And Rio Ave still can reach Europa League spots since Braga is having some poor results. But beware that Portimonense needs points so badly they will give 200%.
Now this went very well.

Sylar

Nice one
Following the next one you mentioned too

M15 Red.

Easy..
Under 0,5 in the spurs game
And United -2 would have made much more profit though. But have to keep it safe sometimes ;)
Nice picks, Knux. I'm on btts Helsingborg vs AIK tomorrow @evens. Helsingborg scored a couple vs Djurgarden last time and are long overdue a goal at home. AIK are scoring but also conceding plenty. What do you make of your teams chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.