Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Did not found any value bets on the markets I know today. The only thing worth it is a multiple Sporting and Vitóriia to win today @2.65

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
How much did you bet to have a 50k parlay ?
Was about £20 in total I think. I usually start with my most ambitious accumulator and put a little on it, which was about £7 to get £40k, then I removed a couple of selections for lesser odds and higher chance and put a little on that for a smaller return, and then down to the smallest, which I think was a 6 fold and had £6 on that which would have got me £1.6k.

Of course, if the biggest accumulator wins, then the smaller ones would all win too as they have the same selections, and the total was about £49.3k. The hope is that if one or two of the selections don’t come in on my main accumulator, I’ll still win something off one of the smaller ones.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Nice picks, Knux. I'm on btts Helsingborg vs AIK tomorrow @evens. Helsingborg scored a couple vs Djurgarden last time and are long overdue a goal at home. AIK are scoring but also conceding plenty. What do you make of your teams chances?
Thanks @M15 Red. Helsingborg have only scored in 1 game (2 goals against Djurgården). The 5 games before that they Didnt score and are not Playing good attacking football. With that said, my team AIK have started this season slowly Aswell. But on Sunday im pretty sure we Will win comfortably against Helsingborg.
And AIK @ 1,90 looks like good value to me.

For the Gothenburg - Djurgården match on Sunday im more interested in BTTS tbf.

Its still very early (Allsvenskan just started) but I think we’re looking at a top 3 place this season at least. Helsingborg Will probably be relegation team this season. Hope it can help a bit.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Had a little punt on Fulham @ 1.95

Slim chance of automatic promotion still. Mitrovic back and also in decent form.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Over 3.25 in Anderlecht is worth a bet. Game is 120 minutes so 30 minutes of value, isn't factored into price. Not a big fan of these bets though as they need some luck to win but decent value still.

Havak

Pokemon master
Newcastle value against Watford?

Newcastle got peppered for 5 off Man City last game so I'm sure they'll be at least a little bit more motivated to beat Watford. I think they'll be very determined to keep a clean sheet as they've only had one since the restart against a 10-man Sheffield United. They're probably not good enough to keep a clean sheet against Watford but I can see a 2-1 win for Newcastle. They're pretty good on the counter if Saint-Maximin is fit (missed the City game so should be fresh). Watford have to push for the win.

Newcastle win @ 4.20
Newcastle & BTS @ 8.50

Might suggest waiting to see if Saint-Maximin starts. Teams in 15.

PogBruno

Need 2+ goals in Norwich game to win an ACCA from yesterday, so it's going to be 0-0

MarylandMUFan

Newcastle value against Watford?

Newcastle got peppered for 5 off Man City last game so I'm sure they'll be at least a little bit more motivated to beat Watford. I think they'll be very determined to keep a clean sheet as they've only had one since the restart against a 10-man Sheffield United. They're probably not good enough to keep a clean sheet against Watford but I can see a 2-1 win for Newcastle. They're pretty good on the counter if Saint-Maximin is fit (missed the City game so should be fresh). Watford have to push for the win.

Newcastle win @ 4.20
Newcastle & BTS @ 8.50

Might suggest waiting to see if Saint-Maximin starts. Teams in 15.
I agree, I put a bit on Newcastle to win since the line was so high. The line is set like they are playing a top 4 team which was odd to me. Usually I try and make a "win with a draw no bet" but that wasn't an option so I did a Newcastle to win and also a West Ham to win (both + money). West Ham is a win win, if they don't win, I laugh and hope they get relegated.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Golden Horde 3.35 Newmarket
I got told to back this earlier this morning, so the double tip of it means I'll have to back it I guess :lol:

Anything else you fancy today?

Thinking to make a small acca with Melnikova (2.05 Ascot) Celestran (2.40 Ascot) and Zabeel Prince (5.15 Leopardstown)

Could likely do with adding 1 or 2 more though.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I got told to back this earlier this morning, so the double tip of it means I'll have to back it I guess :lol:

Anything else you fancy today?

Thinking to make a small acca with Melnikova (2.05 Ascot) Celestran (2.40 Ascot) and Zabeel Prince (5.15 Leopardstown)

Could likely do with adding 1 or 2 more though.
Don’t really fancy much today being honest, if Golden Horde wins I might bet Edraak 7.00 Newcastle 3/1

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
little risky but im putting a small punt on Hammarby. Its 0-0 at HT. They are clearly the better team. Before the game the odds were too low for me, around 1,50. They are so much better with the home crowd behind them. Not the same team without audience.

Now its @2,10 with 45 min to play.

So putting 20€ on Hammarby. Lets see!

Edit: Paulinho had a goal disallowed for Hammarby, probably offside.
Boring match, ended 0-0.

Last edited:

Havak

Pokemon master
Sheffield United were 5.25+ before kick off... Didn't go for it after the Newcastle one failed :( would have been in already with early payout.

Hope someone got on it!

Withnail

Sheffield United were 5.25+ before kick off... Didn't go for it after the Newcastle one failed :( would have been in already with early payout.

Hope someone got on it!
I did when I saw the midfield. Didn't post as I didn't think they actually do it.

Wondering if I should cash out now though

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I have Sheffield +0,25 @ 3,10

Nice win. Should’ve take without handicap at like 5,95?

Anyway, that Zouma/Christensen CB pairing is utter rubbish. And then I havent even mentioned Rudiger:lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I have Sheffield +0,25 @ 3,10

Nice win. Should’ve take without handicap at like 5,95?

Anyway, that Zouma/Christensen CB pairing is utter rubbish. And then I havent even mentioned Rudiger:lol:
Should have took them at -2.5 at whatever mental price that was :lol: did not expect that! Expected a 2-1 for either team.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Should have took them at -2.5 at whatever mental price that was :lol: did not expect that! Expected a 2-1 for either team.
Oh dear. Maybe 30x or something like that?
Nice to see their £72mill goalie doing wonders:lol:
But tbf to Kepa, their defence needs some big rebuild before next season starts.

Last bet of the day: Atletico - Betis u2,5 @2,00
Atleticos games seems always to be with very few goals due to good defence and maybe 1 or 2 goals made. Lets see..

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Oh dear. Maybe 30x or something like that?
Nice to see their £72mill goalie doing wonders:lol:
But tbf to Kepa, their defence needs some big rebuild before next season starts.

Last bet of the day: Atletico - Betis u2,5 @2,00
Atleticos games seems always to be with very few goals due to good defence and maybe 1 or 2 goals made. Lets see..
Winning! Atletico actually had 2 disallowed goals in the first half, both correctly VAR desicions. Even the Goal was a close call. Ended 1-0.

Helsingborg- AIK .. AIK @ 1,90 is my bet of the day. Lineups in 8 mins but should be a win. Helsingborg is a relegation team and AIK looking for a top 3 place minimum. Lets see..

After seeing lineups AIK -1 @ 3,50 is tempting.

Fun fact: The goalie in Helsingborg is Uniteds Old 2nd keeper Anders Lindegaard.

Some shocking refereeing in the first half. This has to be a pen surely: (h)ttps://mobile.twitter.com/domarnivan/status/1282298071221665797?s=09

EDIT: Not a good day in football. Shocking refereeing. Useless defence.

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Aalesund - Bodø/Glimt @ 1.72 (Unibet)

A week away but this price is crazy. Glimt are tearing up the league. 23 scored in 5.5 games. Aalesund are rock bottom and have conceded 19 in their 6.

Glimt are 4-0 up in their current game at half time. Price will surely nosedive in the coming days.
Was 1.40 at kick off. Glimt won 1-6. They're ridiculous, like they're playing FIFA on amateur mode.

I'd keep an eye on their away game prices. All their away games so far have been priced way too high initially. Bookies/algorithms are treating them like any regular away team.

Status
Not open for further replies.