Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Nice one!
Expectation: The most Burnley goal you'll ever see, thundercnut a header in the top corner.
Reality: The most Burnley 'bicycle kick' you'll ever see, so stiff, awkward and slow, barely gets a connection, ends up in the bottom corner.

A goal is a a goal though!

Wilkohler

Supports
Union Berlin
I believe Los Angeles FC will beat LA Galaxy tonight.

My bet for Sunday

Servette vs Basel - Servette and over 2.5
Thun vs Gallen - BTTS & Gallen
Besiktas vs Fernebahce - BTTS
Roskilde vs Frederica - BTTS & Frederica
Vejle vs Viborg - over 2.5
Naestved vs Hvidovre - over 2.5

PogBruno

There could be a swing in odds as soon as the lineups are out for the MUFC - CHE game...

DarkLord

Could someone explain why Real Madrid to beat Leganes is so high at 2.10? I know they've won La Liga and Leganes is at home and fighting for relegation but this doesn't seem to make sense when reports are saying that Real is going full strength anyway and even their B team is very strong.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Hope you guys have placed max bet value on Aves - Benfica and Portimonense - Aves. Aves will not show up at matchday or will show up with reserves / youth players. Now the odds are minimal.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Everton @4,00 looks like decent value for me. Might be worth a small punt there.
Don’t think Sheffield has any chance for Europa next season now.

Everton DnB @ 2,90 too!

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Everton @4,00 looks like decent value for me. Might be worth a small punt there.
Don’t think Sheffield has any chance for Europa next season now.

Everton DnB @ 2,90 too!
Had both at small punts. But still a nice profit!

MarylandMUFan

Unlucky, possibly should have been two pens given.

Seems to be going the morning games are very low scoring so could be good bets for under goals. 9am heat in Florida is too much for the teams to really get going.
The ref was really bad (as was the one in the Philly game last night). The humidity in the 9:00am game seems to suck the life out of the players.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Unlucky, possibly should have been two pens given.

Seems to be going the morning games are very low scoring so could be good bets for under goals. 9am heat in Florida is too much for the teams to really get going.
I peeked a bit the game and I saw both teams that despite being a bit tired, they were actually trying to attack and score in the last 10 minutes.

I get you about the heat: I also check that it's not easy for teams here at Portugal play in July either, where temperatures can reach up to 35-40ºC during day and the nights are about 28-30ºC until 10 PM, with hot winds.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Sassuolo - Milan. BTTS & o2,5 goals @ 1,70

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Small longshot on Watford/Villa to win based on nothing other than two desperate sides against two teams who can't be arsed with the league at this stage.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Aston villa - Arsenal X at HT
Sassuolo - Milan 2

@3,20

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Easy money yesterday. I really thought the bookies were going to cancel it. Even an odd of 1.05 would have been big considering Aves is loosing players everyday and are not paying wages for months.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Chelski tonight at 3,75 is a win-win isnt it?
If they win, good money. If they lose, we’re probably looking at a top 3 finish.

Edit: didnt bet on it. But had Inter - Fiorentina X @ 3,50 :drool:

Last edited:

SalfordCitizen

Had barnsley to be relegated on the ssbt betting machines in coral in an accumulator, it was my last leg in a bet worth £1300. Went in yesterday and read the rules and it said betting on outright markets will be settled on the official results on the pitch when the last games is played. If it was on the pitch then it is a winner but wigan got deducted 12 points immediately after the match. Had 100 pound on them in free bets but gutted when they scored last in the last minute to beat brentford. Does anyone know what they will settle this as ?

Havak

Pokemon master
Had a small punt on Greenwood to score next goal last night, but let it ride on Man Utd next goal that never came.

Anything standing out on the final day? I've had a silly acca on all 10 fixtures just for a laugh and some interest in every game.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Had barnsley to be relegated on the ssbt betting machines in coral in an accumulator, it was my last leg in a bet worth £1300. Went in yesterday and read the rules and it said betting on outright markets will be settled on the official results on the pitch when the last games is played. If it was on the pitch then it is a winner but wigan got deducted 12 points immediately after the match. Had 100 pound on them in free bets but gutted when they scored last in the last minute to beat brentford. Does anyone know what they will settle this as ?
If the bold part is as written, you have a case to win (if the website you're using is regulated)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Had a small punt on Greenwood to score next goal last night, but let it ride on Man Utd next goal that never came.

Anything standing out on the final day? I've had a silly acca on all 10 fixtures just for a laugh and some interest in every game.
Chelsea-Wolves BTTS @ 1.8 looks tasty at first glance. Chelsea defence has made crap attacks of WH, Palace and Sheffield look great in recent weeks.

Kane and Ings to score @ 4.2. Both in very good scoring form. Both their opponents in bad form. Golden boot is a prestigious award, can see both Soton and Ings being desperate for it. Kane loves an end of season flurry of goals when the pressure is off.

D.Silva to score @ 3.1. Final PL game for him, will look to end on a high. Will be going for glory from close range FKs. Potentially a cheeky penalty too?

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Well what just happened is bizzare.

Was at the store today and after buying lunch I had about euro and a half left in my pocket (10 kuna) so decided to put some bet just to pass time. Didn't want to think too much what to play so decided to bet on vietnamese league which had 3 matches to all finish draws. Well they've finished 0:0, 1:1 and 1:1 which got me 340kn which is over 45 euros, can't believe the luck :lol:

Last edited:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Chelsea-Wolves BTTS @ 1.8 looks tasty at first glance. Chelsea defence has made crap attacks of WH, Palace and Sheffield look great in recent weeks.

Kane and Ings to score @ 4.2. Both in very good scoring form. Both their opponents in bad form. Golden boot is a prestigious award, can see both Soton and Ings being desperate for it. Kane loves an end of season flurry of goals when the pressure is off.

D.Silva to score @ 3.1. Final PL game for him, will look to end on a high. Will be going for glory from close range FKs. Potentially a cheeky penalty too?
All look decent shouts to me. Will leave Wolves BTTS one in-play though. Normally don’t touch goalscorers as I find the odds terrible usually but in those circumstances I think they’re worth a little bet. City will do everything to get Silva a goal and de Bruyne will want the assist record too, so should be up for it even though it’s a dead game.

Status
Not open for further replies.