Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Worth monitoring final games of Serie B tonight. Potential for some good late overs, I'll try and say if I stake any bets. Crotone game should be a fun watch, I think they are fixing. Strong lineup and a good start but big money is backing Trapani still. Not getting involved though.

madRedDevil07

BTTS/ over2.5 looks good to me for Napoli- Lazio, Juve - Roma, Atalanta- Inter. Not sure which one is the safest among these three games.

PogBruno

There will be a good pick available on 1xbet, right after the toss for the England-Ireland 2nd ODI

If Ireland gets to bat first, go unders on number of fours or sixes for England, as Ireland are likely to get skittled for low score and England won't have enough runs to go overs for the bet

If England bat first, go with overs on number of total match runs

These markets are usually off after Toss on most bookies, but 1xbet repeatedly keeps them live by mistake

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
BTTS/ over2.5 looks good to me for Napoli- Lazio, Juve - Roma, Atalanta- Inter. Not sure which one is the safest among these three games.
Napoli - Lazio is the one I think.
Havent seen the odds yet though. Have some network problems in the north of Sweden atm.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Molde o1.5 goals @ 2.0 in play

1-1 half time, Molde a man down. Point isn't good enough so they'll attack, lots of firepower on the bench too. Sandefjord will sense blood with the extra man and will probably leave room on the counter.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I've gone on Atalanta to beat Inter - I can see the latter resting for the Europa League, especially if nothing to play for now.

Big Andy

Bloke
Molde o1.5 goals @ 2.0 in play

1-1 half time, Molde a man down. Point isn't good enough so they'll attack, lots of firepower on the bench too. Sandefjord will sense blood with the extra man and will probably leave room on the counter.
followed this, so sorry about that, it’s now never going to come in

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Terrible odds on all of them @ BTTS unfortunaly. 1,40 each.

followed @Samid on that Molde Bet.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

Curse of this thread :(

Several big chances in that half, simply no end product. Down to 9 men in the final 10 mins to top it all off...
Ah well, it was worth a small punt. Very unlucky there. Have made some good bets today though.

also have a small punt on Napoli @2,10. Their lineup looking strong. Plays 2nd leg against Barca in 7 says so will probably want to go into that match in a good mood.
Lazio already secured CL spot.

Really like that trio Callejon-Mertens-Insigne.

Think Immobile already won the golden boot too(?)..

PogBruno

There will be a good pick available on 1xbet, right after the toss for the England-Ireland 2nd ODI

If Ireland gets to bat first, go unders on number of fours or sixes for England, as Ireland are likely to get skittled for low score and England won't have enough runs to go overs for the bet

If England bat first, go with overs on number of total match runs

These markets are usually off after Toss on most bookies, but 1xbet repeatedly keeps them live by mistake
Winner on England unders

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Live bet: Hammarby to score @ 2,10.
20 mins to go. They will most likely score.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Live bet: Hammarby to score @ 2,10.
20 mins to go. They will most likely score.
Win. Hammarby actually scored 2 goals. But 1 of them disallowed.

Ah well, it was worth a small punt. Very unlucky there. Have made some good bets today though.

also have a small punt on Napoli @2,10. Their lineup looking strong. Plays 2nd leg against Barca in 7 says so will probably want to go into that match in a good mood.
Lazio already secured CL spot.

Really like that trio Callejon-Mertens-Insigne.

Think Immobile already won the golden boot too(?)..
Win, Napoli 3-1 yesterday.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
small punt on no goal 1st half live @A-League game. I peeked the stream and both teams seem little interested in taking risks.

Edit: fail!

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Absolutely pumped up for the return of NBA as I still got a coupon for Raptors, Rockets and Nuggets winning their divisions to win £1.5k from the initial bet of £100 placed earlier this year. Already had all my football bets come in: Juventus, Bayern, Celtic winning the league, Marseille finishing 2nd and Norwich getting relegated. There are just 8 games left in NBA regular season (I hoped they'd have cancelled it and made a play-in tournament for 8th seed in the West but no). Raptors lead Celtics by 3 games so even if they go 4-4 Celtics would need to win all their remaining games to go above them, unlikely. Rockets lead Mavs by 1.5 games and Nuggets lead Jazz by 1.5 games and OKC by 2.5 games... it's not much but will require them to beat their record by two games. Over 8 games this is a task, as you virtually have to go above .500 against good teams to even have a glimmer of hope.
Raptors now 4 games ahead of Celtics with 6 to go for both teams, albeit Celtics own tie breaker, meaning if Raptors go 3-3 Celtics won't be able to catch them at all, but if they go 2-4 they can still be overtaken with 6-0 from Celtics (they also play each other soon). They'll most likely win division though.

Rockets miraculous win over Mavs really swung that one. Instead of being just 0.5 ahead with harder schedule they went 2.5 up, and went 3.5 up with a win over Bucks while Mavs narrowly lost to Suns. They should see it out.

Nuggets lost to Heat and were 1.0 ahead of Jazz and 1.5 ahead of Thunder before last night, and it looked like they were going to lose but pulled it off towards the end, so are now 2.5 ahead of Thunder and 2.0 ahead of Jazz also owning tie breaker but it's not important as they cannot end up with same record due to different number of games played. Jazz have 5 to go, Nuggets 6. If Nuggets go 3-3, Jazz and Thunder will have to have perfect record to overtake them. Even at 2-4 Utah has to go 4-1 and Thunder 5-1 to go above them...

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Roma odd is interesting if you bare in mind their latest form. They have some key players injured, though.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On SIPG -1.5 @1.8 in play. Qingdao have Allesandrini as their only threat but the game doesn't suit him. SIPG got Lopes and Arnautovic up top, Lopes is great for this level, should score today. Think it will end 2/3-0. Qing struggle to create chances and SIPG have the quality to take most of theirs.

SirAnderson

Surpised to see Basel underdogs against Frankfurt, having won against them 3 nil and are at "home" today. Also Frankfurt have been pretty poor and low on goals, while Basel more free flowing. I have put a small punt on Basel.
Few others multis also:
Sevilla
Bayer
Basel
Wolves

All to win.
Alternatively got a small one with only difference from the above one is Olympiakos winning, will give me a bit more so hoping for them to win instead of Wolves.

SirAnderson

Surpised to see Basel underdogs against Frankfurt, having won against them 3 nil and are at "home" today. Also Frankfurt have been pretty poor and low on goals, while Basel more free flowing. I have put a small punt on Basel.
Few others multis also:
Sevilla
Bayer
Basel
Wolves

All to win.
Alternatively got a small one with only difference from the above one is Olympiakos winning, will give me a bit more so hoping for them to win instead of Wolves.
:DThat was nail biting between Basel and Wolves respective matches!

DarkLord

I'm on a Juve/Barca double.
Me too. Decent odds as well. Juve must win and Barca will definitely not play for a goalless draw. Basically, all the favourites won yesterday, was thinking of placing a fiver on it but forgot. Gutted, could have won quite a bit of moolah for this weekend.

Jam

Few others multis also:
Sevilla
Bayer
Basel
Wolves

All to win.
Cheers for the Basel tip, tidy shout that.

SirAnderson

The Madrid v City is a tough one. I think it will be Man City, but you can't count Real out. Worth a small punt.

But probably will be Juve and City wins, that's the safer bet.

Mind you, Lyon to win is very tasty odds too.

Tough calls.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
The Madrid v City is a tough one. I think it will be Man City, but you can't count Real out. Worth a small punt.

But probably will be Juve and City wins, that's the safer bet.

Mind you, Lyon to win is very tasty odds too.

Tough calls.
Juve have the advantage of better preparation due to more high quality games recently. Lyon have played one competitive game in feck knows how long, although only lost that 1-0. I know juve haven't been great recently either mind.

Danny Roberts

Juve have the advantage of better preparation due to more high quality games recently. Lyon have played one competitive game in feck knows how long, although only lost that 1-0. I know juve haven't been great recently either mind.
Think Juve relaxed a bit when the league was all-but won but think they will walk this.

I've had a small bet at long odds on Real to win the whole tournament. Their record is just crazy and if they get past City I'd definitely make them favourites so thought it was worth a pop at 27/1. Suppose I could have backed them to qualify and then reassesed but I'm on now!

Jam

City and Juve pulling through.

Life’s pretty good when shorter odds favourites keep winning.

Rojofiam

Leverkusen to advance vs Inter @ 2.65
Bayern Munich to advance vs Barcelona @ 1.66

Think there’s value in these, not sure if you can find them at these odds anymore though

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Not my usual 4-figure returns, but Bodo/Glimt screwed me out of about £750 yesterday :mad:

Swipe across.

Rojofiam

Leverkusen to advance vs Inter @ 2.65
Bayern Munich to advance vs Barcelona @ 1.66

Think there’s value in these, not sure if you can find them at these odds anymore though
Basel to advance @ 2.78 is also mispriced in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.