Not open for further replies.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Birmingham v Swansea
Betis v Levante
Niort v Orleans

Treble for tonight 9.3/1

Danny Roberts

I like the look of Everton big time on Saturday at just under evens. Silva was good at home with Watford, Everton were good at home last year. They were also pretty good away at Wolves and edged the game with 10 men for 50 minutes due to a soft red.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I like the look of Everton big time on Saturday at just under evens. Silva was good at home with Watford, Everton were good at home last year. They were also pretty good away at Wolves and edged the game with 10 men for 50 minutes due to a soft red.
I'm on them. They definitely have plenty of goals in them, which I don't think Southampton have.
Birmingham v Swansea
Betis
v Levante
Niort v Orleans

Treble for tonight 9.3/1
Went well. Draw, loss, draw.

Sylar

I started using the apps over world cup using the free bets for new customers.
Signed up to PP, got around 30 free bets from an initial stake and put them on some bankers (and a few accumulators) and ended up with 40 profit.
Withdrew initially 10 and went with Coral (who offered 40/1 enhanced new customer boost on France winning world cup, which won, so got that in free bets and put that on different ones)

Last week used MoPlay (hey, our new sponsors)
This weeks one is signing upto Ladbrokes and they got 50/1 (max 1 bet) on Everton, WBA and Spurs to win (obviously paid in free bets). And £5 free bet if that doesnt come through.

Think overall, via PP, WH, BV, Betfair, MoPLay, Coral ive made 250 in profit (with about 12 open bets remaining from bonus funds)

Think im running out of betting apps to sign up to each week :lol:

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
PSG playing absolute shit vs Guingamp...killing my accumulator

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I have £85 riding on a £35 stake 4 fold accumulator. Can cash out for £73 and just waiting on Barcelona at home to beat Alaves. Obviously I’m letting this one run?

Xcited

I have £85 riding on a £35 stake 4 fold accumulator. Can cash out for £73 and just waiting on Barcelona at home to beat Alaves. Obviously I’m letting this one run?
I'm in a similar position. Last fixture on a seven fold returning £840. Going to let it ride. If you're feeling nervous I had better value looking at a safety net on Alaves/Draw double chance than the cash out I was offered, may be worth a look. I'd recommend letting it ride though.

Jagga7

Ran so well today, got late winners in Chelsea and Juve games to win a nice acca.

Betting on Barca -2.5 @1.8.

Jagga7

Ran so well today, got late winners in Chelsea and Juve games to win a nice acca.

Betting on Barca -2.5 @1.8.
Messi scored with basically the last kick of the game to make 3-0. What a lucky day for me yday.

I think City beat Huddersfield easy, gona bet £400 on City -2.5@1.75

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Put a fiver on Lukaku to score the next goal at 2-0 down. Didn’t take two minutes to come in :lol: Easy money!

El Zoido

Sort of happy about this. :nervous: Also have a fiver on Lukaku to score a header and Pogba to score from outside the area at 80/1, so if Pogba bangs a 25 yarder in I’ll be good.

devil in me

Sort of happy about this. :nervous: Also have a fiver on Lukaku to score a header and Pogba to score from outside the area at 80/1, so if Pogba bangs a 25 yarder in I’ll be good.
Nice !!!!!
I'm on Bailly to be booked from the RABS, no idea how that hasn't happened .

Sylar

Never ever including United any accumulators again. Doesnt matter if they are playing Yeovil at home.

James Peril

Never ever including United any accumulators again. Doesnt matter if they are playing Yeovil at home.
Word. And it’s of course a double letdown if they don’t win. Do what I do, always bet on Liverpool when they play us - and win no matter what. Somewhat.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
2-1
3-3
3-1
1-2
1-2
2-4
1-2

Palace-Pool BTTS & over 2.5 has hit seven times in a row dating back to 2005.

Jagga7

Messi scored with basically the last kick of the game to make 3-0. What a lucky day for me yday.

I think City beat Huddersfield easy, gona bet £400 on City -2.5@1.75
Easy win for City.

Think Liverpool will tonight, going to parlay them with Atalanta and Guimaraes @2.95

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Had a 10 team acca this weekend which would have got me 155 pounds on a 5 pound bet . fecking shit United ruined it and all 9 others coming through

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Gone with my usual Monday night 2-2, had a fair bit of luck with it last season

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Winning at football betting is easy, just do the exact opposite of what I do.

Rojofiam

Went for Valencia not scoring against Atletico @ 2.65, I think it was worth it, even though it lost. Steered clear of Palace - Pool.

Jagga7

Easy win for City.

Think Liverpool will tonight, going to parlay them with Atalanta and Guimaraes @2.95
Ah fs Guimares lost to let me down. Took the pic from a friend as well, got a bit greedy trying to get higher odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.