Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levo

Band of Brothers
New thread for the new season!

Let's hope to all make lots of money, I'm going to try and give it a proper go this year and see what kind of returns I can get.

@Damien Sticky please?

James Peril

Threw money at Arsenal over PSG, the latter playing a youth team mixed with Rabiot and Buffon. 1.61, but could prove to be tons of value in it. Friendlies are friendlies though....

NikkiCFC

Supports
Chelsea
Atletico to win La Liga 13.00
Chelsea to win Europe League 7.00
Icardi best goalscorer in Calcio 7.50

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Threw money at Arsenal over PSG, the latter playing a youth team mixed with Rabiot and Buffon. 1.61, but could prove to be tons of value in it. Friendlies are friendlies though....
1.61 is still value. I've got Win about 1.3 correct price. It's u19s and it isn't even their best youth. Weah is overrated. Missing Diaby (incredible talent) and Adli with the u19 national side. Similar side to the one that played a bad Bayern side last week and lost 3-1.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Went with handicap - 1.
Arsenal should win this by a couple of goals.

ROFLUTION

That is good value! I'd say its at least 60% chance of Arsenal-win, which makes it good value where I'm betting

James Peril

That is good value! I'd say its at least 60% chance of Arsenal-win, which makes it good value where I'm betting
It is indeed, all about motivation for me.... and Arsenal should always have motivation against PSG, no matter the edition presented. Let’s see what’s gonna happen

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
United are 4.20 to win this.

I don't care about teams. That's huge offs for us to win and worth a £5 .

relx

Frnkie Sys
Gone for Draw or GIF Sundsvall (purely based on gut instinct). Djurgarden played a Europa League play-off game 3 days ago too so this game might be a potential banana skin for them

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had over 2.5 goals, 4+ corners each half and under 50 booking pts @3.00 on the LA Galaxy v Orlando City game. Good game, good win. Was gonna lump on Ibrahimovic to score a brace or hat-trick too! Wish I had done now. :(

Danny Roberts

Can't really make my mind up about some ante post bets this season. I quite like Forest at 10/1 for the Championship title. City are hard to oppose for the PL but not sure they are value at the odds.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Can't really make my mind up about some ante post bets this season. I quite like Forest at 10/1 for the Championship title. City are hard to oppose for the PL but not sure they are value at the odds.
Yeah difficult to call this season. I'm looking at Wolves, Leeds, Derby and Rangers and seeing what's available.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Levski Sofia, Viktoria Plzen, FK Spartaks Jurmala, Rigas FS or draw, Hammarby IF or draw, Chernomorets, FH Hafnarfjordur or draw, Keflavik IF/Breidablik over (1.5) @6.31

Danny Roberts

Yeah difficult to call this season. I'm looking at Wolves, Leeds, Derby and Rangers and seeing what's available.
So many unknown quantities with so many clubs, especially the last three you mention. Wolves top half at 6/5 might be worth a pop but that's still pretty short really.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Someone take away my ability to bet please. I'm shit at it. I bet more than my usual amounts on under 3.5 in the Utd game @1.70 :lol:

Rojofiam

Someone take away my ability to bet please. I'm shit at it. I bet more than my usual amounts on under 3.5 in the Utd game @1.70 :lol:
I wouldn't risk placing high amounts in pre-season. Also, you could try live betting, maybe it works better for you.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
I wouldn't risk placing high amounts in pre-season. Also, you could try live betting, maybe it works better for you.
Yep. I'm usually better once I can see how the game is going. I didn't even wait for the line-ups to place that bet. :rolleyes:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Is it me or does anyone think 33/1 for Alexis to be top goalscorer is over priced? I've gone E/W and with Will Hill you get a free bet every time he scores.
Also think derby to win the champ at 12/1 is good value.

Danny Roberts

Is it me or does anyone think 33/1 for Alexis to be top goalscorer is over priced? I've gone E/W and with Will Hill you get a free bet every time he scores.
Also think derby to win the champ at 12/1 is good value.
Yeah, 33/1 could prove a good bet, worth a pop I reckon. Certainly hope he finds his best.

Big Andy

Bloke
Anyone having a flutter tonight? Any tips?

Was looking at the following at 17.21/1

Derby to beat Reading
Hamburg to beat Holstein Kiel
Eintracht Braunschweig to beat Hansa Rostock
Metz to beat US Orleans 45

Opinions?

Big Andy

Bloke
Anyone having a flutter tonight? Any tips?

Was looking at the following at 17.21/1

Derby to beat Reading
Hamburg to beat Holstein Kiel
Eintracht Braunschweig to beat Hansa Rostock
Metz to beat US Orleans 45

Opinions?
Glad I swerved Braunschweig

Big Andy

Bloke
Dodged a bullet there...had a 6 game acca, with staggered start times...2 at 6pm from Germany 3rd division, both came in...then had Metz and Le Havre at 7pm, Hamburg at 7.30pm and Derby at 8pm...

Metz raced ahead, Le Havre scored second half, and Hamburg were 0-0 at the time, so cashed out as Grenoble were well on top of Le Havre...just after I cashed out, Holstein Kiel scored, and Grenoble equalised a bit later...

Withdrew £20, put £10 on Reading first goal, that won, cashed out £20 again, £10 on under 8 corners in Reading game, that came in too, so a reasonable few hours work...£10 in, £60 out...

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Forgot that I'd lumped on Aberdeen to get 3+ corners in each half yesterday. Logged in today to find out it had won.

Lumped some of the winnings on an acca tonight, which I've just checked has also won.

Had CF Cadiz, Cork City, St. Patricks, Connah's Quay or draw, Metz, Finn Harps, Paris FC or draw, Troyes or Brest and Derby or draw @17.34

Good start to the season so far.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Bayern to win and to score twice and to score in each half and to win at half time = 3.40 at bet365 bet builder.

I'm in a bad run, so, United's gonna win. :cool:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ah happy days! Had SkyBet Price Boost for Villa to win 3-1 @26.00.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
FC Astana v Dinamo Zagreb - BTTS, under 11 corners, under 60 match booking points @4.00

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
I hate to say this but if I wasn't a United fan I'd go Liverpool for the title at 4/1. Yeah City are better, but if they slip up with injuries or congestion Liverpool are next best.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I hate to say this but if I wasn't a United fan I'd go Liverpool for the title at 4/1. Yeah City are better, but if they slip up with injuries or congestion Liverpool are next best.
I've gone for Salah top scorer with William Hill for the free bet every goal he scores during August. Was gonna go with Sanchez but..well it's United.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I've went city, Liverpool, spurs top 3 that order 18/1

Status
Not open for further replies.