Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Fancy Deportivo Capiata @ 2.05 to beat General Diaz.

Paraguayan season just re-started but Capiata have won 2/2 at home and GD have drawn two and lost one. Capiata did lose 3-1 away to Cerro Porteno but they’re the best team in the league (Along with Olimpia) IMO so not too worried by that. Think it’s an okay bet, more of a “punt” though.

Berbaclass

Fancy Deportivo Capiata @ 2.05 to beat General Diaz.

Paraguayan season just re-started but Capiata have won 2/2 at home and GD have drawn two and lost one. Capiata did lose 3-1 away to Cerro Porteno but they’re the best team in the league (Along with Olimpia) IMO so not too worried by that. Think it’s an okay bet, more of a “punt” though.
Nope! :lol:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Are PSG looking threatening? Worth a shot @ 2.3?
Not particularly. Not really created any great chances. Rennes defending well but they are sitting very deep and only putting pressure on in the last third.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
I will be on o3 in the community Shield tomorrow, currently 2.34 and rising.
Laporte out injured, as is Fernandinho, so should be able to get a goal or two both ways.
BTTS 1.67 atm, will probably bet medium split on the above two.

Some good odds for goalscorers:
Betsson
Milner 9/1 - should take peno when Salah is brutally hacked down by Zinchenko.
Wijnaldum 14/1 - Should get playtime up top, had a brilliant goal disallowed vs Napoli
VVD - 16/1 tall
Sterling - 2,75/1(unibet) - short but quick, it is destiny!:( Should get whole game(Copa)
Henderson - 53/1, had to put 5 quid on it, destined not to score, but 53 to 1???
Otamendi - 17/1 - Also tall.

Expekt
Matip 23/1 - Even taller(make sure he starts or bet void if not).

Last edited:

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Nest-Sotra - KFUM Oslo o3.5 @ 3,25 small bet
Ewan to win Prudential ride London @3.20 small bet

Withnail

I will be on o3 in the community Shield tomorrow, currently 2.34 and rising.
Laporte out injured, as is Fernandinho, so should be able to get a goal or two both ways.
BTTS 1.67 atm, will probably bet medium split on the above two.

Some good odds for goalscorers:
Betsson
Milner 9/1 - should take peno when Salah is brutally hacked down by Zinchenko.
Wijnaldum 14/1 - Should get playtime up top, had a brilliant goal disallowed vs Napoli
VVD - 16/1 tall
Sterling - 2,75/1(unibet) - short but quick, it is destiny!:( Should get whole game(Copa)
Henderson - 53/1, had to put 5 quid on it, destined not to score, but 53 to 1???
Otamendi - 17/1 - Also tall.

Expekt
Matip 23/1 - Even taller(make sure he starts or bet void if not).
Went with Matip anytime, nice one!

Also did a small BTTS/O 2.5 fingers crossed for another goal.

Rojofiam

I went for Liverpool to win and over 2.5 goals in 2 separate singles. Of course these scouse cnuts are useless for anything

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Nest-Sotra - KFUM Oslo o3.5 @ 3,25 small bet
Ewan to win Prudential ride London @3.20 small bet
2-2 and a win, push on Ewan who didn't start. Still a little disappointed with the community shield, got BTTS/sterling/Matip, but should at least been a push on the o3, and VVD so close...

Medium on Kyrgios @2.26 in Washington ATP final, circumstances should keep him motivated and should be favourite IMO.

Last edited:

Jean claude van hire

Worcestershire were horrible in batting today. Nobody batted well at all.
I am backing India to win the T20 match @ 2.1
Don't know anything about cricket but followed up on your India tip, so a good end to the weekend for me. Keeping an eye on the AZ Alkmar game, 0-0 at ht if it goes another 15 mins without a goal might get a decent price on AZ.

madRedDevil07

Don't know anything about cricket but followed up on your India tip, so a good end to the weekend for me. Keeping an eye on the AZ Alkmar game, 0-0 at ht if it goes another 15 mins without a goal might get a decent price on AZ.
Yeah. I ended the day on positive due to good India win. Worcestershire really fecked the first bet which was a pretty sureshot bet.

Danny Roberts

Had a nice big stake on Leeds to win yesterday. REckon these triple and quadruple sessons Bielsa has them doing help the players start the season well whilst other clubs aren't quite 100% sharp.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Had a nice big stake on Leeds to win yesterday. REckon these triple and quadruple sessons Bielsa has them doing help the players start the season well whilst other clubs aren't quite 100% sharp.
Strong start for Leeds, was looking at betting them yesterday, but forgot about it with the CC and everything, have them on some seasonal bets so anyways, good to see them start well.

Medium on Kyrgios @2.26 in Washington ATP final, circumstances should keep him motivated and should be favourite IMO.
2-0 two TB's and a winner.

Small bet tonight on o3.5 in Libertad-Olimpia Asuncion in Paraguay @3,19. Bit of dodgy one, top two teams and Libertad tight team, but Olimpia is the exact opposite and normally a std bet for the overs.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
It's a massive longshot but I've had a small e/w on Richarlison for top scorer in the PL at 100/1. Anyone else involved on that market?
I'm on Sterling @ 18 although not overly confident with all of his main rivals being on penalties. Also Pep rests him in 2-3 easy home games every season. But if City play to their potential he should be up there.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
It's a massive longshot but I've had a small e/w on Richarlison for top scorer in the PL at 100/1. Anyone else involved on that market?
Boring me is on Kane @5.50, just part of some accas though.

Trying a punt on Ferencevaros DNB @6,1 tonight away to Zagreb. Think the odds is too high.

Danny Roberts

Brooks Koepka. 3.85 for a top 5 this week. 2.12 for a top 10.

6 top 5s in his last nine tournaments including last time out. And he likes the big tournaments and this is the start of the FedEx. I might go all in on a top 5. The guy is a FORCE!

Jean claude van hire

Based on the Europa factor and Wolves 6,000 miles plus round trip I imagine. Could be a good shout, Wolves went quite strong tonight I believe?

Berbaclass

Wolves will have much more match in match sharpness though, already played 3 competitive games and have played well.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Based on the Europa factor and Wolves 6,000 miles plus round trip I imagine. Could be a good shout, Wolves went quite strong tonight I believe?
Yes, that's a big part of the thinking. I like Leicester's transfer window too, even with us getting Maguire.

I don't see it as huge value and no shock at all if Leicester don't get the win, but I do quite fancy them for this one. Happy to have a little bet on them at anything above evens/2.00 for this game in the absence of any new season stats/form to go on.

Wolves will have much more match in match sharpness though, already played 3 competitive games and have played well.
True, but then qualifiers can go either way. Sometimes it really hurts a team's start to season, other time it's like you said and the match sharpness gets them off to a flyer.

Either way they've been playing bad teams so it's hard to say how much of a test or a benefit it's actually been in terms of fitness over and above pre-season friendlies.

Last edited:

Jean claude van hire

That's another way to view it I suppose. I guess it depends on all circumstances to determine which benefit outweighs the other. You may have a point in that the Europa factor would probably be greater deeper into the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.