Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

haram

Am I the only one that thinks that even at 1.40 its a good price for Belgium to beat Scotland?

fergiesarmy1

Am I the only one that thinks that even at 1.40 its a good price for Belgium to beat Scotland?
No Hazard but still should win 9 times out 10. Too short for me would need some double material to make it worthwhile.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Think they win but unsure if there is any value. Belgium were 7/10 away when they played a year ago and that was with Hazard. Scotland were also weaker as was under our old manager. Probably around fair price for me, think 1/2-0 Belgium.

haram

Think they win but unsure if there is any value. Belgium were 7/10 away when they played a year ago and that was with Hazard. Scotland were also weaker as was under our old manager. Probably around fair price for me, think 1/2-0 Belgium.
Yeah to be honest I forgot Hazard was missing. They should have enough though.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Get in Gnabry

Had a treble of Germany and Belgium -1.5 and also England U21 @ 5.66 :D

Also a single on Belgium -1.5 @ 2.11

Belgium was the bet of the night!

Danny Roberts

I'm on this tonight after my £323.99 winnings on a similar 15 fold acca the other night...

Slovenia v Israel - over 0.5 goals
Scotland vs Belgium - over 0.5 goals for Belgium
Russia vs Kazakhstan - over 2.5 goals
Poland vs Austria - over 1.5 goals for Poland
Northern Ireland vs Germany - over 2.5 goals
Latvia vs North Macedonia - over 1.5 goals
Hungary vs Slovakia - over 1.5 goals
Estonia vs Holland - over 2.5 goals for Holland
Azerbaijan vs Croatia - over 1.5 goals for croatia

34.51/1

Sneaky £10 on...
Croatia fecked me too! feckers!

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Did a double on Unibet, Albania 2-0 EH corners and Andorra 0 goals, high stake @1.83. Feels like the safest bet I've ever made based on the stats, so watch some andorran farmer score a scorpion kick from 42 yards!:wenger:

Edit; 4-1 Albania ck's, 3-0 france only 1 shot off target Andorra, winner.

Last edited:

relx

Frnkie Sys
Random small bet on Singapore to win Palestine for the AFC World Cup qualifiers. Tricky artificial pitch may cause some problems for the away side. Double chance (Singapore or draw) at 2.20 is decent value as well

Marty1968

In need of some nice winners this week to stop the losing streak I've been on. thankfully I've only lost my winnings from a great week a few weeks ago but still could do with a couple of nice acca's this coming weekend. Any early tips?

Withnail

Random small bet on Singapore to win Palestine for the AFC World Cup qualifiers. Tricky artificial pitch may cause some problems for the away side. Double chance (Singapore or draw) at 2.20 is decent value as well
I did BTTS @1.9 which didn't take long :D

Best of luck with yours!

relx

Frnkie Sys
I did BTTS @1.9 which didn't take long :D

Best of luck with yours!
Nice one mate! 2-1 HT; Singapore not playing like a team priced at 5.20 before kick-off at all :lol: Not sure if they can hold on for the next half though

Berbaclass

England v Kosovo BTTS @ 2.45

I feel like England will concede tonight. Kosovo are an aggressive team and they definitely have a goal in them, their recent results suggest so anyway.

Berbaclass

Fancy Portugal -2.5 @ 1.88 against Lithuania.

Watched them against Ukraine the other day and they were pretty poor (Lost 3-0), Portugal also pretty decent against Serbia.

Big Andy

Bloke
I need Turkey to beat Moldova for £118 on one bet, and England and Serbia to win for £80 on another bet.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Let’s test the thread curse. Gone for a safe-ish treble of

England (-2)
France (-2)
Portugal (-1)

2.66/1

Sylar

Let’s test the thread curse. Gone for a safe-ish treble of

England (-2)
France (-2)
Portugal (-1)

2.66/1
Did similar but France are screwing me over. Just need another goal in that match

Berbaclass

Fancy Portugal -2.5 @ 1.88 against Lithuania.

Watched them against Ukraine the other day and they were pretty poor (Lost 3-0), Portugal also pretty decent against Serbia.
England v Kosovo BTTS @ 2.45

I feel like England will concede tonight. Kosovo are an aggressive team and they definitely have a goal in them, their recent results suggest so anyway.
2/2!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Morocco game just finished. I had:

Serbia, Turkey, England/Kosovo >1.5, Rep Ireland or draw, Morocco, The New Saints, Connah's Quay, Montenegro/Czech Rep >1.5 @5.76

Glentoran, Connah's Quay, The New Saints, Ware, Ramsbottom Utd, Westfield, Workington, Serbia, Morocco @11.85

That'll make up for yesterday. Got some overnight accas to run now.

haram

Just won money on the USA-Uruguay draw. Fancy Mexico against Argentina at 2.60.

haram

One of the worst 45 minutes I have seen from a side in a long time. The build up and defending is fecking horrific.

predictionstips

Supports
Liverpool
Major League Soccer, 12 September 2019(GMT +8)

New York City vs Toronto FC Prediction
  • New York and Toronto both come into this game having scored in almost all their recent games. However, both have also found clean sheets hard to come by. As such, we are confident both teams will score here.
  • New York come into this game with a fantastic home record of 8 wins in their last 9. We think that they can edge this encounter and we are tipping them for a 2-1 victory.
Asian Handicap
New York -0.25
Odds: 1.95

Both Teams To Score
Yes
Odds: 1.44

Houston Dynamo vs Minnesota United Prediction
  • Houston are coming into this game in abysmal form having lost 9 of their last 11. Minnesota may have won their last road trip with a fantastic 2-0 win against LAFC. However, that doesn’t hide the fact that they have lost 8 of their last 12 away from home. With neither team looking like worthy winners, we fancy a 1-1 stalemate here.
Asian Handicap
Minnesota United +0.5
Odds: 1.70

Colorado Rapids vs LA Galaxy Prediction
  • LA Galaxy’s backline have been almost nonexistent in their recent away games. LA have scored in their last 3 road trips though and we think that we should see both teams score here.
  • Colorado’s home form has improved tremendously since they started the season with a 6 game winless streak at home. They have won 7 of their last 9 at home and we are tipping them to make it 8 here with a 3-2 victory.
Over/Under
Over 3.25 Goals
Odds: 1.86

Asian Handicap
Colorado 0
Odds: 1.72

Both Teams To Score
Yes
Odds: 1.40

Real Salt Lake vs SJ Earthquakes Prediction
  • Bar that 2-0 loss against LAFC at home, Real Salt Lake have been pretty solid at home, picking up 8 wins and 1 draw in their last 10. San Jose have been pretty poor on their road trips in recent times, so we are tipping the hosts for a 2-1 win.
Asian Handicap
Real Salt Lake 0
Odds: 1.95

careca07

I’ve spent weeks trying out different betting strategies with various companies, doing accas, in plays etc, high and low stakes and I’ve finally settled on “just follow whatever Berbaclass does”

Reactions: Ødegaard

Berbaclass

I’ve spent weeks trying out different betting strategies with various companies, doing accas, in plays etc, high and low stakes and I’ve finally settled on “just follow whatever Berbaclass does”
Well it's a good job I didn't post my bets last night :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Atletico Madrid Women -1.5 tomorrow. Htft etc is good also. Should be like 3/4-0. Chance of a big hammering like 7/8-0. I’ve got correct price for Atletico to win around 1.04 or something. Bayern played subotica last year and won 7-0. Kicked off 1.03 to win. Atletico are better than Bayern. Very odd pricing from bookies, just a clear error. Rest of the games look priced okay.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Atletico Madrid Women -1.5 tomorrow. Htft etc is good also. Should be like 3/4-0. Chance of a big hammering like 7/8-0. I’ve got correct price for Atletico to win around 1.04 or something. Bayern played subotica last year and won 7-0. Kicked off 1.03 to win. Atletico are better than Bayern. Very odd pricing from bookies, just a clear error. Rest of the games look priced okay.
Prices been hammered now, would leave the game at prices now, only small value left.

Man City Women Cleanie/Btts no worth a small bet tomorrow also at 1.9. Think it'll be pretty one sided. Lugano got some Americans but they are all from poor colleges. Shouldn't cause much trouble. Zurich are better than them and they are out their depth at this level. Shouldn't cause City much issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.