Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Sioni Bolnisi v Saburtalo Tbilisi BTTS @ 1.90

Like this game for BTTS. Loads of goals between the two in recent times (BTTS in 7 out of 10 of their last meetings over the last 3/4 years) and neither are any good at keeping clean sheets. Bit of an odd one, many sites don't have it ATM but possibly in the morning.

predictionstips

Supports
Liverpool
French Ligue 1, 14 September 2019(GMT +8)
==============================================================

Lille OSC vs Angers Prediction
  • The hosts have won their last 6 at home, and it’s difficult to see how the visitors will be able to keep up given the fact that they’ve won just 3 of their last 17 away league games. With that in mind, we are tipping Lille for a 2-1 win here.
Asian Handicap
Lille -0.5
Odds: 1.88

Amiens SC vs Lyon Prediction
  • Amiens may hold the home advantage in this match, but they simply aren’t on the same level as Lyon, who have been great on the road and won their last 5 at the Stade de la Licorne. This should be a rather one-sided affair and we are tipping the visitors to emerge 2-0 winners.
Asian Handicap
Lyon -0.75
Odds: 2.04

Danny Roberts

Prices been hammered now, would leave the game at prices now, only small value left.

Man City Women Cleanie/Btts no worth a small bet tomorrow also at 1.9. Think it'll be pretty one sided. Lugano got some Americans but they are all from poor colleges. Shouldn't cause much trouble. Zurich are better than them and they are out their depth at this level. Shouldn't cause City much issues.
I managed to get on -2 at a decent price (2.9) but was cut straight away afterwards. Cheers, great spot.

Berbaclass

Sioni Bolnisi v Saburtalo Tbilisi BTTS @ 1.90

Like this game for BTTS. Loads of goals between the two in recent times (BTTS in 7 out of 10 of their last meetings over the last 3/4 years) and neither are any good at keeping clean sheets. Bit of an odd one, many sites don't have it ATM but possibly in the morning.
Winner!

Berbaclass

Going on Carolina Panthers -6.5 @ 1.85 tonight against Tampa. Clearly the better team, should win by 7 at least IMO

Berbaclass

Did a double with the two Georgian games BTTS. The first one I posted and won. The other I wasn’t too sure about. Was 0-0 until the 87th minute when the home team scored, the away team equalised in the 93rd minute and it finished 1-1 :lol:

When your lucks in...

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Arsenal Women -1.5 @1.77. Wasn't going to bet the game as thought prices were pretty fair but Fiorentina got Mauro on bench and Clelland isn't in the squad. Bonetti up top is the only danger, both are big misses. Juventus were really poor v Barca yesterday, 4-0 was a much fairer score than 2-0, should be pretty one sided today. Arsenal are worse than Barca but Juve are better than Fiorentina, so think it'll play out pretty similar. Big gulf in attack and midfield.

Berbaclass

On Arsenal Women -1.5 @1.77. Wasn't going to bet the game as thought prices were pretty fair but Fiorentina got Mauro on bench and Clelland isn't in the squad. Bonetti up top is the only danger, both are big misses. Juventus were really poor v Barca yesterday, 4-0 was a much fairer score than 2-0, should be pretty one sided today. Arsenal are worse than Barca but Juve are better than Fiorentina, so think it'll play out pretty similar. Big gulf in attack and midfield.
Good call, I was on this too but -2 AH @ 1.95.

fergiesarmy1

Looks a good shout pal

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Good call, I was on this too but -2 AH @ 1.95.
Was a better bet than I expected, Fiorentina were awful.

Atletico gonna be a horrible beat. 1-0 up and missed 3 sitters then conceded a pen last kick despite Subotica having no chances. Need a big half, my biggest bet for a few months.

fergiesarmy1

Atletico gonna be a horrible beat. 1-0 up and missed 3 sitters then conceded a pen last kick despite Subotica having no chances. Need a big half, my biggest bet for a few months.
Still 1/6 to win or do you a need a couple?

Berbaclass

Yeah I’ve been watching it. Really unlucky not to be 2/3 ahead by now.

Went for Atleti & Over 3.5 @ 2.05 myself so still hopeful of a few more goals!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Still 1/6 to win or do you a need a couple?
Need them to win by 2. On -1.5 at 2.1 and kicked off -2.5 at 1.7. Think it'll end 3/4-1 still if they are clinical, just need them to take their chances and should be okay. Never enjoy counting on women to score goals though.

fergiesarmy1

Need them to win by 2. On -1.5 at 2.1 and kicked off -2.5 at 1.7. Think it'll end 3/4-1 still if they are clinical, just need them to take their chances and should be okay. Never enjoy counting on women to score goals though.
:lol: - god speed

Berbaclass

Was a stonewall pen not given for 3-1 and multiple woodworks, complete joke game. Gonna take me a lot of hard work to undo this damage.
Unlucky man, got lucky with mine. I’d have also done -1.5 but MoPlay didn’t have the market.

Havak

Pokemon master
SkyBet has Rashford & Vardy to score, McTominay & Ndidi to be carded @ 125/1

Neither have been booked yet this season, but surely they're due one as defensive midfielders in what could be an open game? Definitely slapping £10 on it, think it's worth the punt.

fergiesarmy1

Some cheeky Chinese 12.35 action

Anytime Double on Talisca for Evergrande and Pelle for Luneng pays just over 7/2 - should be lots of goals in both games.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Could have slept better without knowing that :lol:
Goal was probably wrongly diss as well, was incredibly tight, two lines were on top of each other and Chinese super league doesn’t have the technology to call super tight goals so they’re meant to stand in that scenario. I was on Ever draw no bet, was fuming at it.

fergiesarmy1

Goal was probably wrongly diss as well, was incredibly tight, two lines were on top of each other and Chinese super league doesn’t have the technology to call super tight goals so they’re meant to stand in that scenario. I was on Ever draw no bet, was fuming at it.
Typical, decisions never seem to go the way I want. Lost count of the number of players who miss a penalty (pogba ahem :lol:) but when I want them to miss never ever happens.

fergiesarmy1

Anyone got anything on the championship game tonight, both teams are dire.
Dropped that game like a hot tomato, gone with Wolfsburg and Biblo Baggins.

Wout and Garcia both to score

Only bet I’d be tempted with is btts if I was gonna get involved in it.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Dropped that game like a hot tomato, gone with Wolfsburg and Biblo Baggins.

Wout and Garcia both to score

Only bet I’d be tempted with is btts if I was gonna get involved in it.
Went for over 4 cards over 10 corners and bacuna to get booked @ 26/1 or something. Free tenner bet

Berbaclass

Atlético Goianiense v Bragantino BTTS @ 2.15.

2nd v 1st in the league and as the other day, Bragantino are a good team they just have a habit of conceding goals. Goianiense should score and so should Bragantino.

Status
Not open for further replies.