Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergiesarmy1

Zapata and Benzema anytime double at just over 3/1 with skybet for a cheeky start to proceedings.

Ady87

The night started badly. Had a £50 free in play B365 offer which I always use on BTTS first half and I forgot to use it on the Spurs game because my girlfriend had guests round and it came in.

Did £100 on PSG/Atleti at half time to return £287 and cashed £260 in the second half. Don’t plan on making these larger bets a regular thing but they seem to be rolling in recently and wondering if it’s just a better idea whilst I’ve got bank roll.

Anyway, roll on tomorrow.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On an acca of the following in U19s tomorrow.

Lyon win, derby win, Chelsea win, Ajax win, Dortmund -1.5, genk 0 asian, Salzburg +2 at 100/1. Could be awful but think it’s decent value for most games.

Chelsea won’t play out well but should win, Lille are a complete mess defensively/tactically. Ajax tore them to shreds even while missing their best players.

Derby should be one sided.
Belarus youth is poor and Derby gen is pretty decent.

Ajax are the best team in the comp for me, no Brobbey but Taylor is back. Think they’ll be too much for Valencia.

Dortmund were excellent against Barca, deserved to win by 2/3. Inter dominated Slavia and it really isn’t a great inter side.

Genk probably the most risky of the picks but think they should be favourites at home.

All bets make sense on paper, would be nice if everyone went as planned for once for a good winner.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

Lyon win, derby win, Chelsea win, Ajax win, Dortmund -1.5, genk 0 asian, Salzburg +2 at 100/1. Could be awful but think it’s decent value for most games.

Chelsea won’t play out well but should win, Lille are a complete mess defensively/tactically. Ajax tore them to shreds even while missing their best players.

Ajax are the best team in the comp for me, no Brobbey but Taylor is back. Think they’ll be too much for Valencia.

Dortmund were excellent against Barca, deserved to win by 2/3. Inter dominated Slavia and it really isn’t a great inter side.

Genk probably the most risky of the picks but think they should be favourites at home.

All bets make sense on paper, would be nice if everyone went as planned for once for a good winner.

Into 25/1 now, hopefully get some justice for once.

Danny Roberts

Good luck! What sort of stake would you risk on an acca like that if you don't mind saying

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
Bencic VS Kvitova @2,65 WTA Beijing. Looking to hedge/cash out when/if Bencic serving for match, as I trust her to throw away anything.

Also on Talisca goal AFC CL starting now @3,1.

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Good luck! What sort of stake would you risk on an acca like that if you don't mind saying
I’ve got £200 on. Would usually vary between £100 and £200 for something like this. I’ll go bigger if I think it has a decent chance of winning (relatively speaking, it’s still unlikely to all win of course). Would go smaller if there was something like a team to win at 8/1 that I think should be 2/1 etc.

Danny Roberts

I’ve got £200 on. Would usually vary between £100 and £200 for something like this. I’ll go bigger if I think it has a decent chance of winning (relatively speaking, it’s still unlikely to all win of course). Would go smaller if there was something like a team to win at 8/1 that I think should be 2/1 etc.
Well good luck once again then. £200 at 100/1 would be rather tasty. When's the Caf day out on your super yacht anyway?

Rajma

Dortmund are doing rubbish it seems, yet to record a single attempt.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Dortmund are doing rubbish it seems, yet to record a single attempt.
Really odd game. Dortmund dominated Barca and Slavia were 2nd best to Inter. Was no stream so I've genuinely no idea as to how the game played out as it did. Other people I speak to liked Dortmund as well. Will know a bit more after Inter Barca game.

Rajma

Really odd game. Dortmund dominated Barca and Slavia were 2nd best to Inter. Was no stream so I've genuinely no idea as to how the game played out as it did. Other people I speak to liked Dortmund as well. Will know a bit more after Inter Barca game.
It was a good try though with those odds, looking like 5/7 at the end but for Dortmund and Chelsea losing whilst being clear favourites. Must be annoying this.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
It was a good try though with those odds, looking like 5/7 at the end but for Dortmund and Chelsea losing whilst being clear favourites. Must be annoying this.
A little annoying but was a long shot at the acca anyway. Chelsea was a good bet, they should have won. Dortmund deserved to lose though which makes it easier to take.

Rojofiam

Inter dominated Slavia
I watched that game and Inter was rubbish. Throughout the game Slavia looked like they're eventually going to score and they did whilst Inter didn't really pose any threat until they were down. They only pinned them to their own goal in the last 10-15 minutes. I would say it was similar to United vs Palace recently at Old Trafford.

I think the odds are set correctly @ around 2.00 for Dortmund, it should be a difficult game for them.

Edit: Dortmund are definitely a better team than Inter currently in my opinion, but it's still going to be an away game.

Rajma

I watched that game and Inter was rubbish. Throughout the game Slavia looked like they're eventually going to score and they did whilst Inter didn't really pose any threat until they were down. They only pinned them to their own goal in the last 10-15 minutes. I would say it was similar to United vs Palace recently at Old Trafford.

I think the odds are set correctly @ around 2.00 for Dortmund, it should be a difficult game for them.
That was in relation to u19 game.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Salzburg u19s +1.5/1.75 tomorrow v Liverpool. Think +0.75 is fair, have Liverpool around 1.6 for the win or something, but this is lineup dependent. Don't think Brewster will be involved, should be with the first team. Think Elliot and Jones both will probably play. Salzburg are good, strong youth system. It's pretty much all of Liefering that will play for them (their farm team in the 2nd division).

Think Lyon win at 2.4 worth a little bit also, would probably have them around 2.1 to win assuming no missings. They were missing a couple last game (couple of their better, older players). They've been named in the squad for the tournament so hoping they're involved tomorrow.
Lyon won 3-1.

Salzburg lost 4-2 to a 94th minute pen. They were the better team and leading 2-1 after 75 and lost 4-2. Complete freak result, +1.5 was probably the best bet I've staked in this comp for a couple of years.

Rajma

Lyon won 3-1.

Salzburg lost 4-2 to a 94th minute pen. They were the better team and leading 2-1 after 75 and lost 4-2. Complete freak result, +1.5 was probably the best bet I've staked in this comp for a couple of years.
It’s still nice of you that you post these, some really good insights with a lot of knowledge behind your picks. I’m sure folk on here appreciates it.

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
Have an account with paddy and one two others but seen this William hill joining bonus where if you join and deposit £10 you get £30 back in free bets, is it worth it? I’m not looking to give those vultures anymore money than we already do :lol:. I know I would probably have to stake most of it, I don’t mind that.

fergiesarmy1

Think united are too big at 6/4 tomorrow at a neutral ground, we need a win for many reasons so I’m in at those odds.

I have had a few beers though.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Think AZ draw no bet at evens is probably the bet to go for . Just can't see United winning away from home at AZ

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I actually think United will win if the lineup is okay. Watched a lot of Az over the last year or two and they play decent football, I think they’ll dominate the ball and United should hurt them on counters. It’s a rare game that should be set up well for United.

Az would have a better chance of winning if they let United have the ball.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Maccabi Tel Aviv has a very good odd today for the Moscow game. The odd of 2.50 is way over the top. If not, think a AH+ is a more safe choice.

In the LKL I think Lietkabelis has a very solid chance to win at Juventus home, despite havng less resting time.

Danny Roberts

Braga v Bratislava, BTTS looks big at 10/11 doesn't it? Slovan scoring freely of late and Braga not all that.

Edit - odds against in places actually

Marty1968

United at 13/10 tonight looks decent value to me. Surely we have to win a game away from home soon right? :nervous::nervous::nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.