Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Adams over 9.5 rebounds should be free money tonight. The only caveat is that he’s playing against Gobert who is a good rebounder but on the other hand nobody else on that Utah starting five can rebound.

He was frequently getting 10 a game last year with Westbrook stealing 5-6 from him every game. Should easily average 12 or even 13 this year.
Noice! Followed it and bits of the only having 8 mins or something in the first half was weird. Still managed 5 rebounds in those few minutes! Ended with 11.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Noice! Followed it and bits of the only having 8 mins or something in the first half was weird. Still managed 5 rebounds in those few minutes! Ended with 11.
Yeah that was comfortable. Collin Sexton let my 36/1 combo down though, had him for over 2.5 assits and he had 2... Had some good passes but his team only scored 85 and was very poor overall (as expected but 3 assists for a point guard is a really low threshold).

Otherwise had Simmons for over 7.5 assists, Butler over 30.5 points + assists + rebounds (void as he did not play), Porzingis over 19.5 points, Kyrie over 23.5 points, and of course Adams rebounds.

Will be looking to put a treble tomorrow night for 500 PLN. This early into season it's easy to find value bets for players performance.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Ajax to beat Chelski [FAIL] poor game by both teams, draw would be the most fair result TBH
DC Zenit [FAIL] Zenit actually did a solid performance, but a poor 2nd half start from them just made them loose the lead
Inter to beat Dortmund [WIN] I was actually pretty confident with this one. Not only Inter improved this season but Dortmund away form is pretty much subpar this season

Possible arbs:
Brescia - Darussafaka [WIN] Didn't even need to close the position. Horrible game by Brescia, but a great return for me because I didn't need to close my position :)
Neptunas - Dijon [FAIL] Dijon made an impressive 1st and 2 Q leaving Neptunas without a chance to recover
Turk - Sassari [WIN] but with a very small profit. Sassari made a great recovery and was actually ahead of the game at the beggining of the 4Q (moment where I closed my position)
Yesterday it wasn't bad or good. Basically a very small profit who just basically covered the losses.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Roma to beat Monch... (both teams are in pretty bad form)
Small punt on Braga to win
DC Apoel
DC Slovan Bratislava
DC Feyenoord
Arsenal -2
Celtic to win
DC Basel
DC Rosenborg
Trabzonspor to win

Zenit 1Q
USK Praga +30 just because Nymburk played 2 days ago and might want to go easier. Otherwise it will be an easy massacre for Nymburk :D

Havak

Pokemon master
I'm debating going with a Man Utd/Porto double @ 3.45

United has more firepower upfront at last and looks more comfortable in the 343 without the numbers in midfield.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Roma to beat Monch... (both teams are in pretty bad form) [FAIL] due to a shocking ref decision.
Small punt on Braga to win [WIN]
DC Apoel [WIN]
DC Slovan Bratislava [FAIL] Balanced game. Could had gone either way.
DC Feyenoord [FAIL] Quo vadis, Feyenoord? :D
Arsenal -2 [FAIL] They almost dropped points against a rebuilding team.
Celtic to win [WIN] Had high hopes for this bet. Celtic usually gives 100% when facing these kind of opponents
DC Basel [WIN] I think this was a high value odd
DC Rosenborg [FAIL] Sporting managed to scrap an own goal in a game that was doomed for 0-0 :D
Trabzonspor to win [FAIL] strange game. Trabzonspor created more chances and played better. They lost it after suffering the first goal.

Zenit 1Q [FAIL] 20-22 So close...
USK Praga +30 just because Nymburk played 2 days ago and might want to go easier. Otherwise it will be an easy massacre for Nymburk :D
[WIN] 99-78 = 21.
Not bad or good, just enough to recover the investment plus a few euros. At least the bankroll grows a little bit.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Alba Berlin 1Q
Milano +5.5

Villarreal -1
Nantes to beat Monaco
Rio Ave to win
Southmapton - Lester o2.5 and Lester to win
Verona to win

small punt on Finland to beat Poland (futsal)

Don't have high hopes for today picks, so I'm going low.

M15 Red.

Nice results for me yeterday in the EL. Thought Arsenal were gonna feck it all up, had them as total bankers.
It's not often you see the words total bankers and Arsenal in the same sentence. One letter needs changing there surely. Some strange prices on that game. Arsenal were around 1/5 to win yet 1/3 to score more than one.

Had some loose change on a goal in each half of the Dutch Eerste matches this evening @40/1 with Hills.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
It's not often you see the words total bankers and Arsenal in the same sentence. One letter needs changing there surely. Some strange prices on that game. Arsenal were around 1/5 to win yet 1/3 to score more than one.

Had some loose change on a goal in each half of the Dutch Eerste matches this evening @40/1 with Hills.
Exactly my thoughts :D

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
They scored! Went with a small put though because I had no streaming or statistical support.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Going to risk on France U17 to score one more...

Edit: Done!

Entering greed mode. One more goal to France, but small punt this time

Edit2: No third goal :nono:

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Vasteras v Gais looks fixed for a draw tomorrow in the Swedish superetten. The league is very corrupt, lot of teams throw games all the time so I’m pretty confident it’ll end a draw, worth watching the first 5 minutes and seeing how it is. 0-0 worth a little bet at 5/1. Also under 4/5/6 corners at 34/20/8s also I think. I’ve seen some of these games before where the teams just pass the ball about for 90 minutes and make no attempt to score. Both are 99% safe with a draw, think Gais will agree a draw in final game if they need one. Corners and 0-0 worth little bets pre, I’ll be watching it tomorrow and if it’s a farce game first 10 minutes then I’ll hammer draw in play.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Vasteras v Gais looks fixed for a draw tomorrow in the Swedish superetten. The league is very corrupt, lot of teams throw games all the time so I’m pretty confident it’ll end a draw, worth watching the first 5 minutes and seeing how it is. 0-0 worth a little bet at 5/1. Also under 4/5/6 corners at 34/20/8s also I think. I’ve seen some of these games before where the teams just pass the ball about for 90 minutes and make no attempt to score. Both are 99% safe with a draw, think Gais will agree a draw in final game if they need one. Corners and 0-0 worth little bets pre, I’ll be watching it tomorrow and if it’s a farce game first 10 minutes then I’ll hammer draw in play.
Draw is evens with Bet365, 0-0 is 10/3. You reckon it's worth touching at those odds?

Also, looks like there was a good amount of money to be made in-play with the Leicester game. Regrettably I didn't back anything as I wasn't watching it but just based on the difference in quality, rball and reports of the game on Twitter the odds for Leicester to score the next goal after it went to 1-0 has ranged from 1.50 to 1.80 which struck me as quite generous. 7-0 now. If I'd been watching this I reckon I'd be up a very nice amount at the moment.

Withnail

Draw is evens with Bet365, 0-0 is 10/3. You reckon it's worth touching at those odds?

Also, looks like there was a good amount of money to be made in-play with the Leicester game. Regrettably I didn't back anything as I wasn't watching it but just based on the difference in quality, rball and reports of the game on Twitter the odds for Leicester to score the next goal after it went to 1-0 has ranged from 1.50 to 1.80 which struck me as quite generous. 7-0 now. If I'd been watching this I reckon I'd be up a very nice amount at the moment.
Wasn't watching but at half time did a couple on anytime score of 8-0 and 7-1 @ 8 and 9 so got a bit of proift on the 8-0.

Shoulda gone with a small bet on the 9-0 too

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

leave draw at those odds pre, 0-0 is worth a little bet. I’ve had half a small stake on 0-0, will bet draw in play at whatever odds if it’s clear they’re playing for it.

Sarni

Tatum over 16.5 points
Towns over 27.5 points
Doncic over 6.5 assists
Morant over 6.5 assists
Davis over 25.5 points
Beal over 25.5 points

All quite risky but why not try. Got over 32/1 odds total. Tried avoiding potential blowout wins & losses so that none of them sit fourth quarter.

Last edited:

Sarni

Tatum over 16.5 points
Towns over 27.5 points
Doncic over 6.5 assists
Morant over 6.5 assists
Davis over 25.5 points
Beal over 25.5 points

All quite risky but why not try. Got over 32/1 odds total. Tried avoiding potential blowout wins & losses so that none of them sit fourth quarter.
First two easy but Beal has no chance. Would have gone for Adams rebounds in that game but there weren’t odds available anywhere.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Alba Berlin 1Q FAIL
Milano +5.5 WIN

Villarreal -1 WIN
Nantes to beat MONACO FAIL
Rio Ave to WIN FAIL
Southmapton - Lester o2.5 and Lester to win
WIN X2 (My highest bid)
Verona to win FAIL

small punt on Finland to beat Poland (futsal)
WIN

Don't have high hopes for today picks, so I'm going low.
Good night yesterday. A quite decent overall profit.

bleezy

What's the likelihood I get paid out for David Silva anytime scorer? Been given to De Bruyne but surely a Silva goal, no?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
What's the likelihood I get paid out for David Silva anytime scorer? Been given to De Bruyne but surely a Silva goal, no?
He didn't touch it did he?

Sky bet has De Bruyne scoring anyway

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Should get paid eventually, think they'll give him the goal. Some betting sites will pay out on both as a gesture of goodwill also.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I've cashed my 0-0 bets after the Trelle result earlier. If Trelle got a point earlier this would have ended a draw for sure, Gais could do with with win now, Var are safe with a point. Going to watch and see if Gais just take the point at some point.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Tenerife has excellent odds VS Baskonia either to win or AH.

They are a solid team and Baskonia might be less motivated because it's regular season and they usually prefer to focus on securing Euroleague playoffs.

Sarni

Adams over 11 rebounds against Warriors tonight offered at 1.72. Should be comfortable, Warriors don’t rebound well as a team and Adams had 11 against Gobert and 14 against Wizards. Bookies still haven’t adjusted the lines for no Westbrook.

Status
Not open for further replies.