Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

madRedDevil07

My picks for today:
Zenit - Khimki (risky, but...) Zenit has been an 8 or 80 team this season. But their odd is so high they just need a slight margin to get it.
Olympiakos - Anadolu: yes, Olympiakos is poor this season, but they are facing a turkish team.
Milano - Baskonia: ALways tight matches between these two, but beware that Granger is inkured which might hamper Baskonia a bit

Nymburk - Svitavy: I'm going low on a HA+20.5 of Svitavy. Nymburk will crush them if they play full power, though.
Just for fun, I had a small bet on Olympiakos game total scores < 162. It looked unlikely at HT but won comfortably at the end.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Anyone else notice bet365 had issues earlier from about 20:12 to about 9ish? Settled bets are now showing as losers when they're winners

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Just for fun, I had a small bet on Olympiakos game total scores < 162. It looked unlikely at HT but won comfortably at the end.
Olympiakos is having problems. They had to desinvest but their best players are veterans and that explains their results in the last two seasons.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I had issues to place bet from 8 PM- 10 PM but my previous bets are settled correctly.
I had a booking on natcho, which would have been a first half settlement, the time they were having issues. All games froze for me and timers kept going till 52mins then froze again.

Bet365 problems are becoming way more regular

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I've been refreshing Macclesfield Town's forum every 30 minutes in hope of any insider info regarding playing youth players :lol:
doing the same, if it ends up being u18s or something, I’ll be huge on kingstonian even if they go to evens or so.

Was a lot of friendlies at the tail end of summer where league 2 sides played kids against non league teams (2/3 tiers below) and they ended up about 5-0 or something.

luke511

doing the same, if it ends up being u18s or something, I’ll be huge on kingstonian even if they go to evens or so.

Was a lot of friendlies at the tail end of summer where league 2 sides played kids against non league teams (2/3 tiers below) and they ended up about 5-0 or something.
I've backed -3.5 Kingstonian at 250/1 for that exact reason :lol: Their youth team got beat 4-0 in the County cup last week (you've probably already seen) so could easily happen vs Kingstonian if they play. Their youth keeper Aaron Stockman looks absolutely dreadful so it'll be a mortgage job if he's on the team sheet, wishful thinking though.

Sylar

Sky seem to be the only ones (from the 4 or 5 ive checked) that still have betting on that game. gone from LB, WH (altho my existing bet still remains). Just did a -2 handicap for a few quid, so no big loss if it it loses (or gets cancelled) @luke511

luke511

Over 10.5 asian total corners at 1.975 in Dundee vs Dundee United is a good price. They're about 1.5 corners out, it should around 1.5 for over 10.5 before the margin.
Ended on 4 corners, dreadful effort, apologies to those who followed me on it. Last time I tip corners ha!

luke511

From Macclesfield's forum, not concrete but sounds like a good source

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

From Macclesfield's forum, not concrete but sounds like a good source
I've taken a punt now and laid down a proper stake on +1 asian as well as win and handicaps. Games confirmed as going ahead, will either be demotivated first players (in which case I will trade/cash) or youth team and it'll probably be the biggest bet of the year value wise. Massive limits on bookies as well as they grade the limits the same as the FA Cup final.

Last edited:

muller

Was just coming in to say the Macclesfield game looks good value, assumption is that they will play kids. Clubs have confirmed it will go ahead (according to Twitter), but macc players haven’t been paid and won’t play..

Put £5 on a kingstonian win, 5 on -2, £5 on -3 and £5 on 4 or more..

here comes a bore draw! Haha

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Youth confirmed for now. I’ve got my biggest ever bet on +1, along with Dc, win, -2 and -3.
Hopefully no last minute changes.

muller

And now suspended all markets.. part of me wishes I’d at least cashed out what I put onto the game!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Was watching the price last night and this morning, B365 had it around 5.25-5.75 and I was waiting for a bet to come in on Western United v Western Sydney this morning and by the time it did it got cut down to 3.25 :mad:

Did get a little on -1 AH @ 6.80

Rajma

What happens in the event it gets called off? Hearing that the ground my not bit fit for purpose because of the staff going on a strike.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
2.56 gud price on kingstonian?
I have 1.1 fair price for kings win with expect teams.
It’s genuinely the biggest bet of the year as it stands.

I tracked all the pre season games with youth against lower leagues sides, the average score is 4-0.

I’ve got £15k on +1 and a mixture of markets. If they play first team I’ll cash out, otherwise it’ll all win.

Rajma

I tracked all the pre season games with youth against lower leagues sides, the average score is 4-0.

I’ve got £15k on +1 and a mixture of markets. If they play first team I’ll cash out, otherwise it’ll all win.
What is the average you managed to get for your +1?

Jagga7

The game has been taken off all the books. I feel as if I really missed out on this one!

PogBruno

Am on at 1.9ish - let's see tomorrow - thanks for the tip mate

M15 Red.

Was a good day for anyone who backs goals today. It woulda been unbelievable if it wasn't for Granada failing to score at Valencia. Sunk a 96pt acca ffs. Gonna chance Utd tomorrow with Cagliari to score at home to Fiorentina @2.2. whilst wearing a full Kingstonian kit.

M15 Red.

A rare btts no bet for me in the Barca vs Celta game tonight @1.8. Celta haven't scored a goal in open play since September (6 games).m

Status
Not open for further replies.