Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

muller

Should be here celebrating a couple of hundred but regretting not putting on a good chunk!

muller

Amazing, well done boys. Thought I’d come and post the tip but luke beat me to it! Amazing..

so happy, just need bet365 to update now... haha

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I regret not seeing this tip before it was taken off my market yesterday afternoon.

Well played those who clocked it.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Shrewsbury -1 vs Macclesfield on Wednesday in the EFL Trophy has opened up at 2.5, looks like great price even if some of the first team return. Shrewsbury have a strong home record in the competition as well which adds value.
Tempted by this also, think Shrews will probably rotate a bit though. Not sure what sort of team Macclesfield will have out. Players said they wouldn’t strike in league, unsure on the EFL cup. Is a chance that there’s a breakthrough with the owner selling by then as well.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Did the B365 £25 in play offer, had City to win. With my free bet I did Over 1.5 first half goals. Stuck the £31 winnings on Rodri to be booked and he just got booked for moaning about Sterling not getting a penalty :lol:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Well in all who back kings, didn’t bet myself regretting it but lost too much last week at Santa Anita.

luke511

Shrewsbury -1 vs Macclesfield on Wednesday in the EFL Trophy has opened up at 2.5, looks like great price even if some of the first team return. Shrewsbury have a strong home record in the competition as well which adds value.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Shrewsbury now 2/9 with no other market available that with betfred, dunno about the other sites?.

muller

Similar on Betfair and 365 - or they are offering but with terrible odds.

shrewbury over 1.5 is 1.16..

Joker

Thanks to the original poster of the first tip.

Managed to get on -1ah and 1.7 straight win a couple of days ago on shrewsbury. Already offering a nice cashout...
This morning I bet a little on a betbuilder:
shrewsbury win
Shrewsbury ht/ft
Shrewsbury or draw

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I’m pretty sure as it stands the Shrewsbury game won’t go ahead barring some last minute development.

First team aren’t insured so they won’t be playing as it stands. Youth players aren’t registered, could only play the FA Cup as they played in the FA youth cup. The youth team is a community side and isn’t completely a part of Macclesfield.

most likely scenario appears to be a walkover in my opinion. There is a prospective owner in the works but would probably be a push to get the deal through by then.

Pagh Wraith

Two bets from the National League tonight:

Billericay v Wealdstone, Wealdstone -0.25 @ 2.08
King's Lynn v Leamington, Leamington 1 @ 2.25

muller

I’m pretty sure as it stands the Shrewsbury game won’t go ahead barring some last minute development.

First team aren’t insured so they won’t be playing as it stands. Youth players aren’t registered, could only play the FA Cup as they played in the FA youth cup. The youth team is a community side and isn’t completely a part of Macclesfield.

most likely scenario appears to be a walkover in my opinion. There is a prospective owner in the works but would probably be a push to get the deal through by then.
Unfortunately, I think you're right. Macc players have not trained since last week, and the new prospective owner has said he hasnt heard back about his offer he put in on Friday.. but just over 24 hours to get all sorted - it's not going to happen.

For what it's worth, its a horrible situation for the football club. My mate lives in Macc, and I have been to see them play a fair few times.

luke511

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50389723

Sounds like they'll be playing Shrewsbury tomorrow.

"It was reported on Monday that Macclesfield's players had been advised not to play or train because they were not insured.

However, according to BBC Radio Manchester, health insurance premiums have now been paid and players returned to training on Tuesday.

The EFL's statement said Macclesfield would be expelled from the Leasing.com Trophy if they failed to fulfil Wednesday's group fixture against Shrewsbury Town.

But that game is set to go ahead and will feature members of the first-team squad who were on strike for Sunday's FA Cup first-round defeat by non-league Kingstonian.

Macclesfield's team for that game featured six academy players and five loanees, and was played against the backdrop of supporter protest at the Moss Rose."

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Nanterre - Darussafaka : I think the turks have more chances than it looks on the odds. AH is safer, though. This might be good for trading.

luke511

Cashed out my bet instantly. This time I take the profit before the game and run, especially as I was quite big on Shrewsbury HT/FT. Odds were slashed heavily, but this news is not too good I guess and I'm happy to have profited anyway.
What price was your HT/FT? If it was around 2.5 then I wouldn't have cashed out personally but can understand the uncertainty. Shrewsbury will still batter them even if some first teamers return.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
What price was your HT/FT? If it was around 2.5 then I wouldn't have cashed out personally but can understand the uncertainty. Shrewsbury will still batter them even if some first teamers return.
Macclesfield are the value now at prices. Impossible for Shrews 1.14 to be value against Macclesfield first team unless they put in 0% effort.

will probably stake +2.25 if I can, first team haven’t trained but will still have been running etc. Shrews probably won’t be full strength either. They opened 1.6 or so and people have hammered prices on the expectation of youth players.

luke511

Macclesfield are the value now at prices. Impossible for Shrews 1.14 to be value against Macclesfield first team unless they put in 0% effort.

will probably stake +2.25 if I can, first team haven’t trained but will still have been running etc. Shrews probably won’t be full strength either. They opened 1.6 or so and people have hammered prices on the expectation of youth players.
Yeah 1.14 sw and 1.44 ht/ft is too short if some of the first team are back, ht/ft 2.5 is still good value though and that was my point.

muller

I’ve got Shrewsbury -1 at 2.5, £15 on that so total return is about £40.

macc win draw no bet was 9/1 so I just put £5 on that. Here’s hoping Shrewsbury win by more than 1 or macc pull something out!

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Nanterre - Darussafaka : I think the turks have more chances than it looks on the odds. AH is safer, though. This might be good for trading.
Managed to close the position at 1Q with a very good profit. Got carried away and I'm trying a trade in Naterre favor for FT. They had recovered well, but still behind in the score.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Had a decent bet on Vitoria v CRB - BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.60 which I forgot to post!

Really fancy BTTS in the Operiario v Bragantino game @ 2.10

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Macclesfield +2 asian. It can lose but it's a great bet with first team playing, probably a full goal out from fair line. Shrews won't be full strength either.

Status
Not open for further replies.