Not open for further replies.

Jonno

Rangers/Celtic Over 1.5
Arsenal/Chelsea over 1.5
Preston/Reading over 1.5
Liverpool/Wolves over 1.5

£30 on At odds of 2.4 should be buying money, only Waiting on the scousers

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Tonight:

Jokic - points - over 19.5 @ 2.00
Murray - points, assists & rebounds - over 26.5 @ 1.91
Bridges - points, assists & rebounds - over 17.5 @ 1.82
Adams - double double - yes @ 2.20
Favors - double double - yes @ 1.84
Hardaway Jr - points, assists & rebounds - over 18.5 @ 1.84
Powell - rebounds - over 5.5 @ 2.06

Pagh Wraith

Newcastle v Everton, Newcastle 0.25 @2loss
Southampton v Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace 0.25 @2.25half-win
Watford v Aston Villa, Aston Villa 0.5 @2.1loss
Watford v Aston Villa, under 2.75 @2.08half-loss
Norwich v Tottenham, Norwich 0.75 @1.99win
Norwich v Tottenham, over 3 @2win
West Ham v Leicester, Leicester -0.5 @1.98win
West Ham v Leicester, over 3 @2.01push
Arsenal v Chelsea, Chelsea -0.25 @2.08win
Liverpool v Wolves, Wolves 1.5 @2.01win
Arsenal v Chelsea, over 3 @1.97push
Birmingham v Leeds, Birmingham 0.75 @2.06half-loss
Birmingham v Leeds, under 2.5 @1.92loss
Fulham v Stoke, over 2.5 @2loss
Huddersfield v Blackburn, over 2.25 @2.04win
Millwall v Brentford, Millwall 0.25 @2.16win
Nottingham v Wigan, over 2.5 @2.14loss
Preston v Reading, Reading 0.5 @2.06win
QPR v Hull, Hull 0 @2.16win
QPR v Hull, over 3 @1.96push
Sheffield Weds v Cardiff, over 2.5 @2.04win
Swansea v Barnsley, under 3 @1.97win
West Brom v Middlesbrough, over 3 @2.19loss
Good matchday.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Anyone else getting f***ed over by VAR as much as me?! :lol:

Just this weekend I had Norwich to score a second goal by 40th minute, 20 quid on 8/1 so not too bad with the Pukki one called off.

Today was a bit of a joke though. Wolves had a corner on 40th minute so had 20 quid on them to draw at half time at 14/1.

Then later in the Man. City/Sheffield United game, I had Sheffield United winning by 30th minute, were 25/1 shots although that was more of a clear offside.

Still made 600 quid over the weekend (Wolves comeback won me 300 quid on its own) but could've easily been double that in more simple times.

One thing I have noticed is in the early days the betting sites like 365 would just put the money straight into your account (before eventually taking it back half an hour later) but now it dosen't go in even if their software awards the goal so they've got to grips with VAR now and wait for goals to be officially confirmed.

fergiesarmy1

Anyone else getting f***ed over by VAR as much as me?! :lol:

Just this weekend I had Norwich to score a second goal by 40th minute, 20 quid on 8/1 so not too bad with the Pukki one called off.

Today was a bit of a joke though. Wolves had a corner on 40th minute so had 20 quid on them to draw at half time at 14/1.

Then later in the Man. City/Sheffield United game, I had Sheffield United winning by 30th minute, were 25/1 shots although that was more of a clear offside.

Still made 600 quid over the weekend (Wolves comeback won me 300 quid on its own) but could've easily been double that in more simple times.

One thing I have noticed is in the early days the betting sites like 365 would just put the money straight into your account (before eventually taking it back half an hour later) but now it dosen't go in even if their software awards the goal so they've got to grips with VAR now and wait for goals to be officially confirmed.
goal scorer rate of success is coming right down for me, all VAR seems to be wanting to do is rule out goals :mad:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Tonight:

Jokic - points - over 19.5 @ 2.00
Murray - points, assists & rebounds - over 26.5 @ 1.91
Bridges - points, assists & rebounds - over 17.5 @ 1.82
Adams - double double - yes @ 2.20
Favors - double double - yes @ 1.84
Hardaway Jr - points, assists & rebounds - over 18.5 @ 1.84
Powell - rebounds - over 5.5 @ 2.06
2/7. Joke of a night, Hardaway goes out injured after 6 minutes, Bridges and Murray miss out by a basket. I only have funds for 4 bets tonight and need 3 to come in to be back in profit.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just discovered that The New Saints won last night. I had Derby County, Bala Town, Barry Town, Connah's Quay, Newtown, TNS/Cefn Druids >2.5 @25.92

I wasn't following the bet as The New Saints were losing 1-0 with 15 minutes left. I thought they'd get a hatful of goals as they've been racking them up all season so went over 2.5. Just checked and they scored in the 89th and 94th minute to win 2-1 and get my 3 goals. Wish I'd lumped more on it now.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
What are people’s thoughts on the PL and Championship action today?
Some good games today. Looking at Martial & Aubameyang to score, Mustafi to be be booked, over 21.5 free kicks, over 11.5 goal kicks, under 8 cards in the Arsenal v United game. Haven't decided yet though. With the quick turnaround in games, results are very unpredictable today. Need to wait for lineups. Wouldn't be surprised if Brighton did a number on Chelsea for example, and Southampton against Spurs.

Fulham, Swansea, Millwall, Derby, Oxford Utd, Coventry City, Accrington Stanley look promising. Am going through the pre-match pressers at the mo to see if they reveal anything for the PL games.

Pagh Wraith

Sticking to the Premier League for the purpose of this thread:

Brighton v Chelsea, Brighton 0.5 @2.00
Brighton v Chelsea, under 2.75 @ 1.96
Burnley v Villa, Villa 0.5 @2.14
Burnley v Villa, over 2.75 @2.14
Newcastle v Leicester, over 2.5 @2.00
Southampton v Tottenham, over 3.0 @ 2.12
West Ham v Bournemouth, Bournemouth 0.5@1.97
Liverpool v Sheffield, Sheffield 1.75@1.96
Liverpool v Sheffield, under 3.0@2.00

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Brighton v Chelsea, Brighton 0.5 @2.00
Brighton v Chelsea, under 2.75 @ 1.96
Burnley v Villa, Villa 0.5 @2.14
Burnley v Villa, over 2.75 @2.14
Newcastle v Leicester, over 2.5 @2.00
Southampton v Tottenham, over 3.0 @ 2.12
West Ham v Bournemouth, Bournemouth 0.5@1.97
Liverpool v Sheffield, Sheffield 1.75@1.96
Liverpool v Sheffield, under 3.0@2.00
What does over and under 2.75 mean? Is that the same as +2.75 /-2.75?

Pagh Wraith

It's a split handicap. Half of your stake is on under 2.5 goals, the other half of under 3 goals.

Last edited:

Havak

Pokemon master
Got Kiko Femenia to be booked today at 5.0

He's marking Adama Traore, who has played 26 games this season and got someone booked for fouling him in 24 of those games. Kiko is his direct opponent so seems a good shout.

It's down to 3.0 on Paddy now so move fast if you fancy it (could still be better odds elsewhere but haven't checked).

Edit: Of course he gets injured, curse of the thread :lol:

Last edited:

Ady87

Needed MVG in the darts for a £40 7-fold and he’s just been absolute schooled. Can’t believe it. By far the biggest favourite of the selections at 4/11. feck my life!

Pagh Wraith

Not my kind of bet normally but I've just noticed this when browsing through 365's markets. Liverpool under 6.5 shots on target at evens. Line should be 4.5.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Some interesting odds for players to make England's Euro 2020 squad. Abraham is 2/5 with Bet365, he's got to be a dead cert barring injury. Declan Rice 4/5 as well, other bookies go as low as 1/6 for him. Trippier is 11/10 with SkyBet, I'd be surprised if Southgate opted for Walker after leaving him out of the past two or three squads. Rice at 4/5 has to be the pick of the bunch though, tempted to stick a fairly sizeable amount on that.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Some interesting odds for players to make England's Euro 2020 squad. Abraham is 2/5 with Bet365, he's got to be a dead cert barring injury. Declan Rice 4/5 as well, other bookies go as low as 1/6 for him. Trippier is 11/10 with SkyBet, I'd be surprised if Southgate opted for Walker after leaving him out of the past two or three squads. Rice at 4/5 has to be the pick of the bunch though, tempted to stick a fairly sizeable amount on that.
You reckon Smalling is in with a chance?

Pagh Wraith

Brighton v Chelsea, Brighton 0.5 @2.00win
Brighton v Chelsea, under 2.75 @ 1.96win
Burnley v Villa, Villa 0.5 @2.14win
Burnley v Villa, over 2.75 @2.14half-win
Newcastle v Leicester, over 2.5 @2.00win
Southampton v Tottenham, over 3.0 @ 2.12loss
West Ham v Bournemouth, Bournemouth 0.5@1.97loss
Liverpool v Sheffield, Sheffield 1.75@1.96half-loss
Liverpool v Sheffield, under 3.0@2.00win
+2.03 units

Shots bet would have lost.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Nice easy treble won this evening with Liverpool, Swansea, Derby/BTTS @7.25

fergiesarmy1

Nice easy treble won this evening with Liverpool, Swansea, Derby/BTTS @7.25
Billies had a half time treble special of those 3 at 10/1, had a tickle was gonna throw my toys out of the pram at derby and that pudding up top but he redeemed himself curtesy of our boy wazza right on half time :lol:

Danny Roberts

These markets are often very badly priced. Starting XI for first game the same, closer to the time. My mate makes loads from these and I've done pretty well too.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Six of the nine NBA games covered the spread this morning (but only just). I went for the overs on some of them though. I had a winner with:

Hornets +6.5
Nuggets -1.5
Heat -3.5
Mavericks -5.5
Grizzlies +7.5
Clippers -13.5
@24.80

I went bold with the Clippers at -13.5 @2.00 and it paid off as they won by 14. I also had a 9-fold but Warriors and Spurs screwed that one up. Man, the Warriors are really dreadful this season. I knew they would lose but thought it might be relatively tight so opted for Warriors +6.5. Should have stuck with the spread with Wolves -4.0 as they won by 15. I also went Spurs -1.0 but they ended up losing by 6.

Still, a good win nonetheless.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Six of the nine NBA games covered the spread this morning (but only just). I went for the overs on some of them though. I had a winner with:

Hornets +6.5
Nuggets -1.5
Heat -3.5
Mavericks -5.5
Grizzlies +7.5
Clippers -13.5
@24.80

I went bold with the Clippers at -13.5 @2.00 and it paid off as they won by 14. I also had a 9-fold but Warriors and Spurs screwed that one up. Man, the Warriors are really dreadful this season. I knew they would lose but thought it might be relatively tight so opted for Warriors +6.5. Should have stuck with the spread with Wolves -4.0 as they won by 15. I also went Spurs -1.0 but they ended up losing by 6.

Still, a good win nonetheless.
Why don't you share your tips with us? It won't cause no harm, mate.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Why don't you share your tips with us? It won't cause no harm, mate.

I know it's nonsense but sometimes it really does feel like this thread is cursed. Whenever I post in here, the bet goes to shit. Though not always to be fair. I always feel guilty that somebody could be losing money on my account too. I used to post a lot more before in here...quite a lot. I may slowly build back up. I tend to go with high odds accas and BetBuilders that not many people are a fan of anyway.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I know it's nonsense but sometimes it really does feel like this thread is cursed. Whenever I post in here, the bet goes to shit. Though not always to be fair. I always feel guilty that somebody could be losing money on my account too. I used to post a lot more before in here...quite a lot. I may slowly build back up. I tend to go with high odds accas and BetBuilders that not many people are a fan of anyway.
I feel the part of the jinx: usually when everyone in here follows the same tip, it always end up in tears (vaguely remember the Håland to score bets :D )

About the part of people loosing money on your tips: the decision is totally up to them, not on you. If this was an exact science, bookies would be bankrupt by now and there would be a ton of rich people.

Yes, I rarely follow Accas, since the % rate is very low, but a lot of folks in here love it.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I feel the part of the jinx: usually when everyone in here follows the same tip, it always end up in tears (vaguely remember the Håland to score bets :D )

About the part of people loosing money on your tips: the decision is totally up to them, not on you. If this was an exact science, bookies would be bankrupt by now and there would be a ton of rich people.

Yes, I rarely follow Accas, since the % rate is very low, but a lot of folks in here love it.

Yeah true. The accas are great when they come off though. I do get a good return. I just don't post them on here all the time for the reasons I mentioned previously.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Everton +0.5 @1.75 Think it’ll be a 0 asian game with projected pool team.
Don’t see any of the back 5 playing, worst case scenario is Gomez plays I think. Midfield and attack will be something a mix of Brewster, Elliot, Origi, Jones (either lw or in midfield) and then maybe minamino/Milner.

Mass changes are expected. James Pearce said he expects kids and expects Everton to be full strength. If the pool team is as expected I think Everton can finally win at Anfield.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
You reckon Smalling is in with a chance?
Nah probably not, Southgate never seemed to rate him even when he was playing regularly at United.

These markets are often very badly priced. Starting XI for first game the same, closer to the time. My mate makes loads from these and I've done pretty well too.
Yeah 100%, the odds disparity between certain players with different bookies can be crazy which is itself indicative of bad pricing somewhere. Trouble is I never really like betting when I know it’s gonna take months to get paid out. I did stick a fair bit on Rice at 4/5 though, found that too good to resist. He’s been a regular this year and Southgate clearly likes him. For me he’s 100% getting chosen barring an injury.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Celtics -13.0
Heat -2.5
Wizards +9.0
Rockets -1.5
Knicks +9.5
Lakers -11.5
@33.99

Celtics -8.0
Heat ML
Wizards +7.5
Rockets -5.0
Suns -4.5
Pelicans +13.0
@24.71

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I can see why the odds of Rice are supposedly good, you don't here about him these days ... the forgotten man if you will. The ones you hear about these days are either 10s in the case of Maddison, Mount, and Alli, or a false winger in Grealish.
Greenwood 10/1 odds look really good. If he ousts James from the startling line up ... on a permanent basis ... he would certainly make the quad. As do the odds of Reece James 10/1. I might do Greenwood, Reece James, and Rice

Last edited:

Pagh Wraith

Have a stake on Wolves DNB at almost evens. Don't agree with the drift just because Jiminez and Moutinho are on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.