Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafaeldagold

Question for everyone. I did a bet of 3 games today score & win to win £320.

2 of those have come in but I didn’t realise the 3rd is a game tomorrow!

Now I feel like there’s a clever way of betting on tomorrow’s game to make money either way..but as it’s score & win it complicates it so not sure! Any geniuses out there let me know ! :)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Question for everyone. I did a bet of 3 games today score & win to win £320.

2 of those have come in but I didn’t realise the 3rd is a game tomorrow!

Now I feel like there’s a clever way of betting on tomorrow’s game to make money either way..but as it’s score & win it complicates it so not sure! Any geniuses out there let me know ! :)
It's probably impossible to cover it efficiently unless its a heavy favourite. What game is it?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Everton +0.5 @1.75 Think it’ll be a 0 asian game with projected pool team.
Don’t see any of the back 5 playing, worst case scenario is Gomez plays I think. Midfield and attack will be something a mix of Brewster, Elliot, Origi, Jones (either lw or in midfield) and then maybe minamino/Milner.

Mass changes are expected. James Pearce said he expects kids and expects Everton to be full strength. If the pool team is as expected I think Everton can finally win at Anfield.
Guy who is involved with Pool sent me this as the lineup; Adrian, Larouci, Williams, PHillips, Hoever, Lallana, Jones, Minamino, Origi, Elliot, Brewster. Pretty much as I expected bar Lallana instead of Milner. The guy is spot on for u23 team news but this is first time he's sent me first team. Hopefully it's correct, can't see why he'd lie.

With all this in mind, I’ve staked Man City u23s tomorrow at 2.1. I don’t follow u23s that closely anymore so not really sure on correct line or how much value it will be. However, assuming the team I have been sent is correct, the u23s are missing basically their entire team. City missing 1/2 but nowhere near as badly effected as Pool are. Would imagine city win at the least.

fergiesarmy1

Guy who is involved with Pool sent me this as the lineup; Adrian, Larouci, Williams, PHillips, Hoever, Lallana, Jones, Minamino, Origi, Elliot, Brewster. Pretty much as I expected bar Lallana instead of Milner. The guy is spot on for u23 team news but this is first time he's sent me first team. Hopefully it's correct, can't see why he'd lie.

With all this in mind, I’ve staked Man City u23s tomorrow at 2.1. I don’t follow u23s that closely anymore so not really sure on correct line or how much value it will be. However, assuming the team I have been sent is correct, the u23s are missing basically their entire team. City missing 1/2 but nowhere near as badly effected as Pool are. Would imagine city win at the least.
So Everton are a bet tomorrow? Not happy with their odds though considering they ain’t won there for decades

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
So Everton are a bet tomorrow? Not happy with their odds though considering they ain’t won there for decades
Prices are nearing towards being fair, I’d have Pool 2.4 win fair if it’s expected side. Think Everton small value still at current prices. Their record at Anfield is awful but it would be the worst Liverpool side they’ve ever faced if the team is correct. Liverpool were 1.5 a few days back so the market is aware that Liverpool will be weak. If it was 11 kids then Everton would win by at least 3 comfortably. Trying to find out if the team I got sent is absolutely 100% correct.

bristol Rovers v Coventry
Yeah won’t be able to cover properly then. Does the site let you cash out at all?

fergiesarmy1

Prices are nearing towards being fair, I’d have Pool 2.4 win fair if it’s expected side. Think Everton small value still at current prices. Their record at Anfield is awful but it would be the worst Liverpool side they’ve ever faced if the team is correct. Liverpool were 1.5 a few days back so the market is aware that Liverpool will be weak. If it was 11 kids then Everton would win by at least 3 comfortably. Trying to find out if the team I got sent is absolutely 100% correct.

Yeah won’t be able to cover properly then. Does the site let you cash out at all?
Tough as the bookies are on to on it, can’t see Liverpool losing at home though (unfortunately)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Tough as the bookies are on to on it, can’t see Liverpool losing at home though (unfortunately)
I think Everton can win. Don’t think the Anfield factor is that big if it will be mainly kids. (Assuming it’s expected side) it’ll be a worse Liverpool side that the one that conceded 5 to arsenal reserves in the league cup. Liverpool kids are abysmal defensively, will ship a load of chances with Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin attacking.

U23 side is reserves as expected. City 1.5 now. Market has reacted to that team news and backed Everton also. Pretty sure the team I got sent yesterday will be correct. Everton probably go favourites once team news is out officially.

John_Dooh

Supports
Liverpool
I think Everton can win. Don’t think the Anfield factor is that big if it will be mainly kids. (Assuming it’s expected side) it’ll be a worse Liverpool side that the one that conceded 5 to arsenal reserves in the league cup. Liverpool kids are abysmal defensively, will ship a load of chances with Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin attacking.

U23 side is reserves as expected. City 1.5 now. Market has reacted to that team news and backed Everton also. Pretty sure the team I got sent yesterday will be correct. Everton probably go favourites once team news is out officially.
I went quite big on Everton once I saw lineup vs Sheffield. The 6 subs(Adrian GK) from then + Minamino should be dead certs. Would expect Milner as well, but his age is a factor in playing twice in such a short time. Maybe one of the regular front three, mane most likely. Dont expect any of the regular back 4, but if a couple of them is on the teamsheet I might hedge my stake for a guaranteed tidy profit.

Also a fair chunk on City in the EFL, expekt OGS to have to play some of the kids due to fatigue, while City should prioritize this competiton and beating Utd now. Think results against them have been a bit of an anomaly, even with the counter-attacking suited for United.

Edit; Gomez/Milner starts, otherwise as expected, no Salah/Firmino, Mane on bench as is Hedo with youngsters. EFC full strength, bet should be solid.

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

Pool a little stronger than team I was sent. Gomez is annoying. However, market loves Everton even after lineups. Into 1.9 to win now.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Not sure if bet365 have fecked up here or they're expecting Brees to hammer it after HT but his pass yardage is set at 240.5 when he only has around 60-70 yards all first half. However, Hill through a 50 yarder earlier and on bet365s stats it says total of 110 yards for saints, don't know if they're thinking Brees threw them all. Seems a pretty basic mistake if so.

I know 200+ yards isn't really a massive no for brees to do, but game has been tight so far.

(He will throw a 70 yarder any second now)

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Not sure if bet365 have fecked up here or they're expecting Brees to hammer it after HT but his pass yardage is set at 240.5 when he only has around 60-70 yards all first half. However, Hill through a 50 yarder earlier and on bet365s stats it says total of 110 yards for saints, don't know if they're thinking Brees threw them all. Seems a pretty basic mistake if so.

I know 200+ yards isn't really a massive no for brees to do, but game has been tight so far.

(He will throw a 70 yarder any second now)
208 yards in regulation, now OT ffs!

Edit: doesn't get to touch the ball in OT :drool:

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Haha, Everton will never win there, can't believe they fecked this up.
Not sure I've seen a more spineless performance than Everton in the 2nd half. Very weird game, Liverpool had 1 chance all game (Minamino header, Origi chance was offside) but scored a screamer. Everton missed 3 huge chances despite playing awful. Would take +0.5 every day of the week, annoying game. Pool were great but created absolutely nothing despite all the ball.

Pagh Wraith

I think more than anything Everton looked incredibly leggy and tired in the second half. Their attack was practically non-existent.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I think it's all about momentum, a bit like Guardiola's Barcelona: they could basically rotate 7/8 players any game and still win.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Now, I only need Arsenal to win to conclude my 1st bet of the year, an ACCA with Juve + Atalanta + Arsenal to win. The odd for DC for Leeds is not that high, so no worth to make a trade so soon.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Lost, sounded like Milan battered them 12 shots on goal. 63% possession etc. Needed them for a cheeky home treble in the 2pm games, other 2 pissed it obviously :rolleyes:
If you check the highlights, you will be extremely disapointed with those 12 shots on goal, since most of them were completely harmless.

Pagh Wraith

Premier League bets for the weekend:

Sheffield United v West Ham, West Ham 0.5 @2.07
Sheffield United v West Ham, under 2.25 @2.16
Crystal Palace v Arsenal, Crystal Palace 0.5 @2.09
Crystal Palace v Arsenal, under 2.75 @1.96
Chelsea v Burnley, Burnley 1.5 @2.04
Chelsea v Burnley, under 2.75 @2.11
Everton v Brighton, under 2.5 @2.03
Leicester v Southampton, Southampton 1 @2.04
Leicester v Southampton, under 2.75 @2.09
Man United v Norwich, Norwich 1.5 @2.03
Man United v Norwich, under 3 @2.01
Tottenham v Liverpool, under 2.75 @2.19
Bournemouth v Watford, Bournemouth -0.25 @2.25
Bournemouth v Watford, under 2.5 @2
Aston Villa v Man City, over 4 @2.21

Danny Roberts

Not sure I've seen a more spineless performance than Everton in the 2nd half. Very weird game, Liverpool had 1 chance all game (Minamino header, Origi chance was offside) but scored a screamer. Everton missed 3 huge chances despite playing awful. Would take +0.5 every day of the week, annoying game. Pool were great but created absolutely nothing despite all the ball.
Yeah, think Everton would have probably hammered them if an early chance had gone in.

I wouldn't say Liverpool created nothing though. Second half they had a few half decent efforts but yeah, not much.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Got on United to progress against City at 7/1 on B365 a few days ago. 5/1 now. I know United are shit but is the difference really that high when you consider it's a derby over two legs, City's defensive fragility and the result at the Etihad last month. Also going to put a bit on Real Madrid to progress past City at 13/8. City are always overpriced/under-perform in knockout games from my experience. From memory Monaco were 7/1, Liverpool 3/1, Spurs 5/1.

Also a small stake on this bet builder for interest: under 3.5 goals, both sides to receive a booking, City 3+ corners at 6/5.

Pagh Wraith

I've had a look at 365's shots markets again as they are usually poorly priced. The margins are pretty high too which makes them harder to beat. But over 9.5 shots on target (2.10) and under 24.5 total shots (2.50) in the Manc derby tonight are clear bets for me.

Also on United +1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.