Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROFLUTION

United +2.5 away against Chelsea @ 1.13 is great if you're looking to combine a "safe" bet without clear value to boost the odds.

- It's a 6-pointer in the table. Both sides will probably be a bit careful.
- United won the last match 4-0
- United haven't lost any game with 3 goals this season.
- Chelsea's a bit hit and miss at the moment

Now I just need a "safe" bet in the range of 1.55 - 1.75 :lol: Anyone?

ROFLUTION

Wolves v Leicester: Half with most goals: 2nd half @ 2.10

Pros:
- Both teams good at counter-attacking. Good when tiredness sets in in 2nd half
- Wolves AND Leicester lead this stats with more goals in 2nd half than in 1st in the league.
- 83% of Wolves goals at home has come in 2nd half.
- Leicester might turn up with 3 at the back (Fuchs) + wingbacks to contain Traore/Jota/Jimenez

Cons:
- Ndidi 75% - might be out
- Traore 75% - might be out
- The weather: I have no clue how the weather/storm is affecting this game.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
United +2.5 away against Chelsea @ 1.13 is great if you're looking to combine a "safe" bet without clear value to boost the odds.

- It's a 6-pointer in the table. Both sides will probably be a bit careful.
- United won the last match 4-0
- United haven't lost any game with 3 goals this season.
- Chelsea's a bit hit and miss at the moment

Now I just need a "safe" bet in the range of 1.55 - 1.75 :lol: Anyone?
Haaland to score @1.65 or Dortmund - Frankfurt over 3.5 @1.75 seems doable if you look at both team recent results.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
Thanks for the tips, great profit! :drool:

If only that f..... Durrant knew how to hit a double it would've been a great night:mad:
Ah I was hoping I had replied to you late enough (didn't see your post at first) that you might have only done the final double. I'd say it was value if the game went as expected.

Ended on a double 16.. what a shout!

well done mate!
Good value but of course a bit of luck needed in the scoring visits but anyone watching the game will have seen Durrant when has the option will go routes to leave 32 whenever he can and at times that means like he did when on 68 for example he goes for T20 which leaves another green in D4 too. (where some will go T16 to leave red D20 or T12 to leave red D18) plus he's one of the most clinical D16 hitters around.

She’s unbeatable with a crowd, opponent just crumbles on doubles when booed. Dire from Durrant.
He was really off even in terms of scoring and set up shots but even still 6/23 on doubles is shocking by his usual standards.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
If anyone fancies a small stakes punt I usually pick one runner per day for the weekend Players Championships events, need the luck of the draw and not to run into a performance so i'd keep it really small if even getting involved. I had a 150/1 each way fall at the quarters last weekend (field of 128, half odds for a losing finalist)

Saturday's dart is Steve West at 200/1. Played 8 games this year so far, all inside the last week and a running average of 97 and should be feeling good after winning through both Euro Tour qualifiers on Thursday.

Rob Cross vs Nathan Aspinall - highest checkout over 118.5 @1.83 --- MISS
Gerwyn Price vs Michael Smith - highest checkout over 118.5 @1.83 ---- HIT
Glen Durrant vs Fallon Sherrock - final leg winning colour GREEN @2.62 -- HIT
so 2/3 for +1.45 the Cross v Aspinall game missing, were 6 attempts at a qualifying finish but the closest was Aspinall in the very first leg missing the bull (hit the 25) for a 121.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
Note to self, don't post at 6am after trying to catch up on sports for 12 hours straight haha

on 68 for example he goes for T20 which leaves another green in D4 too. (where some will go T16 to leave red D20 or T12 to leave red D18)
T12 FOR D18 would be 72, good math me.

Euro Tour qualifiers on Thursday.
Qualifiers were yesterday not Thursday.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Another risky punt Santa Clara Ft @2.85 they are having possession and pressing, I think they will score.

Jack-C20

Any Serie A watchers in here? Bologna vs Genoa is the last game of my so far successful accumulator. Need less than 2.5 goals and Genoa are 2 up with Bologna down to ten men at half time. Any chance this finishes 0-2? Think I’ve already decided I’m sticking it out but would like some assurances :nervous:

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
Steve West 5-4 up and lost 6-5 in the last 32.

Ryan Searle won at 200/1 just to show the depth in these fields means some juicy winners and finalists, can profit with just 1 finalist a year in these.

Trying Ryan Joyce tomorrow 200/1

Jack-C20

Any Serie A watchers in here? Bologna vs Genoa is the last game of my so far successful accumulator. Need less than 2.5 goals and Genoa are 2 up with Bologna down to ten men at half time. Any chance this finishes 0-2? Think I’ve already decided I’m sticking it out but would like some assurances :nervous:
Ffs

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Had PSG to win, and of course they concede in injury time. That’s the second time they’ve let me down, that bullshit VAR goal in the Monaco 3-3 cost me £50 the other day too.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Vinto +2.5 @1.72 in Bolivia tomorrow. Vinto very good for a promoted side, underrated by bookies so far. They are 2600m altitude and strongest are 3700m. They dealt really well with 4000m away to Nac Potosi a few weeks back, would have won/drawn at worst if not for an early red. Strongest lost on pens midweek away in Argentina in Copa Lib. Blackburn missed a pen to win it for them, wouldn’t be surprised if he is dropped for a while as a result. Morale will be low and they will be tired. They play Bolivar in the classic midweek too (huge derby, share same stadium) think they’ll have one eye on that. Shouldn’t be a 3 goal win, I think 2/3-1 ft.

M15 Red.

On Vinto +2.5 @1.72 in Bolivia tomorrow. Vinto very good for a promoted side, underrated by bookies so far. They are 2600m altitude and strongest are 3700m. They dealt really well with 4000m away to Nac Potosi a few weeks back, would have won/drawn at worst if not for an early red. Strongest lost on pens midweek away in Argentina in Copa Lib. Blackburn missed a pen to win it for them, wouldn’t be surprised if he is dropped for a while as a result. Morale will be low and they will be tired. They play Bolivar in the classic midweek too (huge derby, share same stadium) think they’ll have one eye on that. Shouldn’t be a 3 goal win, I think 2/3-1 ft.
I will follow you on this one. Watched a good portion of the Bolivar vs Vinto match last month and Vinto handled La Paz just fine. Game was fairly close. Aside from giving away a ridiculously unnecessary penalty I thought they matched Bolivar for the most part.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I will follow you on this one. Watched a good portion of the Bolivar vs Vinto match last month and Vinto handled La Paz just fine. Game was fairly close. Aside from giving away a ridiculously unnecessary penalty I thought they matched Bolivar for the most part.
Yeah that game is a good marker for this. Was the first game of the season too, think vinto were a bit overwhelmed early on. Bolivar and strongest are pretty similar ability.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
The odd of Porto to win is very good, even though they are facing a tough team, but they can't afford not to win this game in order to get back to the title race. I'm going to risk a punt on their victory.

PogBruno

Arsenal v Newcastle under 24.5 shots @ 2.00
Newcastle over 3.5 shots on target @ 2.37
I think number of shots wud depend upon how teams chose to play that particular game and predicting them beforehand is risky imo

for eg., Newcastle today tried to counter at every given opportunity from the very first minute which is unlike them and hence its likely to go over the odds
Liverpool chose to play with low tempo and conservatively yesterday probably due to the CL game, they didnt force the issue until last 30 mins or so which cud again limit the number of Shots and SOT

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
The odd of Porto to win is very good, even though they are facing a tough team, but they can't afford not to win this game in order to get back to the title race. I'm going to risk a punt on their victory.
I followed Porto DnB @ 1,60 and porto win @ 2.20, double win.. thanks mate :)

Also putting a small punt in Real Madrid @ 2,10 against celta vigo. 0-1 to celta at Halftime.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
1-0 ft, played pretty well, another impressive performance.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Hilal Double chance in play from 1-0 down at 1.7+. Conceded from a corner, better team so far, be surprised if they lose, they have much more quality. UAE sides defence's are pretty poor, Gio and Gomis should break them down eventually. Think they can still win.

muller

On Hilal Double chance in play from 1-0 down at 1.7+. Conceded from a corner, better team so far, be surprised if they lose, they have much more quality. UAE sides defence's are pretty poor, Gio and Gomis should break them down eventually. Think they can still win.
1-1 at half time.. 1.8 to win from here. Thoughts?

muller

Probably about fair, same price as kick off so would leave. Hilal win I think but no real value now, draw not a bad result for them really.
Thanks mate - obviously looking at this rather than working this afternoon. Haha!

Havak

Pokemon master
Cheers for this one mate, managed to profit £50+ to use on more bets haha

You got any ideas for value on Chelsea vs. Man Utd? I think the game is probably too difficult to call unless I'm missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.